Mrs Meldrum #123 Working 9 to 5, what a way to make a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back preening herself trying to be a fashion influencer.

Thread title suggestion ⬇
Buy me a coffee pennies must be drying up, swipe up swipe up need to fill my car up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oooh darn, I've obviously missed something.... 🙄

Back to the news.... is Rebecca Meldrum now confined to that bloody ugly bedroom if not in the woods?

Reactions: 4
She is so useless with writing/Spelling embarrassing when you are an influencer or not depending on her mood her followers are very easily pleased if they find her in any way inspirational.

Reactions: 9
Oh for gods sake, everybody knows how Aldi works, they go fast because they have to or they get disciplined. Fling it back in the trolley and bag it at the packing shelf or at the car.
That’s how it works! Honestly she’s lucky they are not at the ones in germany where you get told off for being too slow and heckled by other customers in the queue for not flinging it all quickly enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh for gods sake, everybody knows how Aldi works, they go fast because they have to or they get disciplined. Fling it back in the trolley and bag it at the packing shelf or at the car.
That’s how it works! Honestly she’s lucky they are not at the ones in germany where you get told off for being too slow and heckled by other customers in the queue for not flinging it all quickly enough.
How funny would that be:

“Oi shorty, speed it up”

“Are you buying ALL the fizzy sweets?”

“Nip on blondie, I’ve got places to be. Oh and yer leggings are shite”

“Who owns the ugly man dog with the bad haircut tied up outside?”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A dog cannot be your nephew Beggy🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You can just imagine how much of a wanker she sounds calling on it ‘come on dear nephew Crumpet’ seriously can we just take a moment and feel for the poor mutt having to be named crumpet all it’s days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How funny would that be:

“Oi shorty, speed it up”

“Are you buying ALL the fizzy sweets?”

“Nip on blondie, I’ve got places to be. Oh and yer leggings are shite”

“Who owns the ugly man dog with the bad haircut tied up outside?”
I would be in that queue every single time 😂
And I bet the cashier wasn’t killing herself laughing at all, a tolerant “ha” at the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Straight onto insta, to share live to the nation. They really are a couple of muppets. 😳

Ahh you know what they say, those who shop together in Aldi are…. Absolute dickheads.

Bet the wander the aisle holding hands too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're just so wild, crazy and edgy. Faking phone calls in Aldi. They're like a couple of 85 year olds

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.