Mrs Meldrum #122 The working world is not for me, that's why I married pathetic Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing of this one gets me.

It’s so soon after she dissed all normal folks with her ‘I’m middle class don’t you know,’ comment about Dunelm. The smug superiority about not wanting to work. The showing off about upcoming holidays. Needing to buy a new holiday wardrobe despite having more clothes than a shopping mall. The empty life filled with self indulgence and relaxation.

Usually I unfollow accounts I dislike, but for some reason her continued antics fascinate me, like toothache!

I suspect this is a make or break year for the venue, as they opened not long before covid, and while last summer was probably good for occupancy, any return to foreign hols for their target customers could be bad. They need year round full occupancy from double income middle class families who dine out. They really need their influencers not to leave a spray of sh11e in their wake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here - my sister is currently there. She commented earlier but some of you thought she was Lee.
Anyway, my sister has worked really hard to pay for this holiday and it infuriates me that Mrs meldrum is getting it for free. We were thinking of doing a family get together in summer at the lodges - we are spread out across country and due to shielding the kids have missed out on seeing each other. But seriously don't want to give them the business now.
Contact the company ans tell them this . It’s the only thing people can go do to make people think twice

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.