Mrs Meldrum #122 The working world is not for me, that's why I married pathetic Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title with the most votes from @Foolmeonce
Rebegga is on her usual Bull. If anyone wants to recap the Groundhog Day that is her content - go for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok I'll attempt a recap:
More buying of mumsy outfits that nobody wants a link to
Zero mention of lumi despite it apparently paying for their holiday last year
Leaving Poppy out of family trips and being horrified to discover sometimes children don't sleep
Almost no usage of the expensive bike
More me me me me me time
Telling working/busy/single mums to just 'get up earlier' for time to themselves
'deathtrap' boiler broke but after begging for a man to come save her she she hit it with her witches broom and it was ok 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lovely photos of the so so nice diggers in the background

I'm bored typing it out, better go have a hot cup of tea and a sit down 🥱😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok I'll attempt a recap:
Leaving Poppy out of family trips and being horrified to discover sometimes children don't sleep
More me me me me me time
Telling working/busy/single mums to just 'get up earlier' for time to themselves
'deathtrap' boiler broke but after begging for a man to come save her she she hit it with her witches broom and it was ok 🤷🏼‍♀️

I bet we’ll be able to copy and paste this as the update for the next 4 threads. At least.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Title with the most votes from @Foolmeonce
Rebegga is on her usual Bull. If anyone wants to recap the Groundhog Day that is her content - go for it!
Thank you all.
I have to admit that I'm going to get a perverse sense of satisfaction every time that wee Lee sneakily logs in here and reads this thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen the reply on the last thread she said to the person about “setting your alarm 10 mins earlier” etc.
She’s so so so out of touch. She was defo a Molly-Mae supporter when she made her stupid comments!
I’m sick of these morons who essentially do duck all other than look at themselves in a mirror or getting their mugs to take pics of them telling others who work their fingers to the bone to make ends meet how to spend their time to be successful or validated. Get to duck the lot of you patronising bastards.

Oh and your hair is tit, Beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My mum wouldn’t even wear the fleeces she shows and she’s 85 but my mum has more taste and is a hundred times more active than begs.

Reactions: 14
She must search for fleece and jumpers continuously her kids must really really like ice cream.
Dog walking, Aff linking shite, moaning and shaming poppy, me me time and hot cup of tea time she reads books you know has a book club or does she?
Rides her peleton sometimes and has all the merch rejoined gym to show off said merch but didn't bother going back.
75 day challenge she did day 1
Talking to the moon and she's made soup .. yes really..
Tidied up one room then rested, walked with dog and mumsy ( her chums )
And moaned about the hair
Repeat indefinitely I could have written this last January though I think the soup might be something new.. and the boiler didn't break down..

Reactions: 14
Medical expert now are we?
tit like this pisses me off. My poor mim
Has horrific psoriasis past couple of years. She honestly looks like she has had boiling water pours in her skin it’s so raw and a mess. She has been on immunosuppressants for nearly a year to try and treat it. It affects her quality of life everyday. If only I’d known about this would’ve saved us a whole look of heartache these past two years 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok I'll attempt a recap:
More me me me me me time

you deserve a sit down! That was more work than Beggy’s done in the last 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have horrendous psoriasis on my elbows, knees, lower legs and now my arse….I don’t think I’ll be getting medical advice from a barely educated, stunted, narcissistic idiot like her …

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.