Mrs Meldrum #122 The working world is not for me, that's why I married pathetic Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed her likes on Instagram have dropped significantly - last post didn’t even get 1000 - just shows most people are hate watching these days

Reactions: 8
Just noticed her likes on Instagram have dropped significantly - last post didn’t even get 1000 - just shows most people are hate watching these days
Could be because she blocked all those people who didn’t pay back up to buymeacoffee.

Reactions: 6
Not just any clothing , down , insulated, thermotec , north face clothing . 🙄

Can one overuse the expression pretentious twit
Goodness, I think Rebecca needs to take that tit back and ask for a refund. How dare The North Face clothing not keep this pampered princess warm 😤 😆

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS THREAD TODAY??

I think Rebecca and Lee have had a couple of shandys and are very bored. Nowhere to go because you have to PAY for indoor stuff so beach picnic and onto Tattle it is!

Reactions: 10
Come on guys click her aff links she wants to start her holiday shopping .. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she goes again! Gifted her stay but waits til she’s on the way home to mention where so that it’s too late for anything to happen! Sickening when some can’t afford to feed their families and she’s bragging about another stay away that she’s yet again not paid for 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Here she goes again! Gifted her stay but waits til she’s on the way home to mention where so that it’s too late for anything to happen! Sickening when some can’t afford to feed their families and she’s bragging about another stay away that she’s yet again not paid for 😠
I feel very sorry for her children even though I’m sure they have enjoyed the gifted holidays they only asked to go bowling this half term and as far as we know she didn’t take them.

They only ever get to do anything if it’s free! Taking 3 kids out for the day I know can be pricey but it’s not like she can’t afford it!

Instead she’s dragged them around in the cold at outside restaurants/picnics/beaches.

Edit: that photo on her story with P her and Lee are wrapped up her complaining it’s freezing and poor P doesn’t even have gloves on.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And that is why she didn’t visit any of the fab places suggested to her, she is too tight to pay for it.
She didn’t even pay for the holiday, pretty sure alot of her posts while she was there might have broke some sort of asa rules.
Misleading her followers

Reactions: 17
This wasn’t any self catering accommodation this was luxury whitekirk. Regardless… still a jerk

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.