Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
C76CC385-551F-49FD-88FA-940EADD2CE80.jpeg

THERE YOU GO LEE. APPARENTLY REBECCA DOESNT NEED OR WANT TO GET A JOB. SO WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO WORK YOURSELF TO DEATH ON AN OIL RIG - MISSING OUT ON TIME WITH YOUR KIDS - YOUR LAZY WIFE WILL CONTINUE TO STAY AT HOME DOING NOTHING, EVEN AFTER POPPY IS IN SCHOOL COME AUGUST AND THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT FOR REBECCA TO BE AT HOME TO LOOK AFTER A CHILD SHE STILL WONT GET A JOB BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE ON THAT RIG UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE MATE!!!!! WHICH, LOOKING AT THE STATE YOU ARE IN AT THE MOMENT, PROBABLY WONT BE TOO FAR DOWN THE LINE.

YOU MUG.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Marmaladethecat

She's massively crossed a line with the comment about work. Women have spent years fighting for representation in the work place and still do. What on earth was she thinking with her reply 😳. Let's all just go back to the 1950s shall we and stay at home because that's the done thing. I'm truly raging by her comment

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
B05C20FC-F0CD-4043-B4A8-36EE63F6CC82.jpeg

Well there’s the face of a happy, content man, delighted to be embracing his wife…..!

Looks more like he’s gearing up to use that knife to commit a murder/suicide…!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

cee-bee

VIP Member
Rebeca reminds me a lot of my own mother, which is sad and makes me want to hug the girls.

Rebecca will tell herself she’s an amazing mother. She will genuinely delude herself into believing it. Her lack of connection with her kids - it causes real psychological harm (I would know). Having a distant, self involved, immature, immotionally stunted, neglectful mother is horrendous. It’s eerie seeing how similar she is.

My mother hated doing chores too. She had the mentality of a teenager and resented doing any housework. She’d get stroppy the way Rebecca comes across now. She was a stay at home mum and still insisted on having a cleaner even when we were all at school, not unlike Rebecca.

my mother was also addicted to spend spend spend the way Rebecca does. Countless new clothing, things for the house etc. Growing up I thought she was just bored, or really terrible at managing money. Now I’m in my 30s and a bit wiser, I see that behaviour for what it was; my mother was filling a void in her life. She had no sense of self, no direction, no real joy or passion in life. The highs of buying and surrounding herself with new things was the only way she figured out how to fill that void. It’s a coping mechanism she passed on to me and it’s taken my years to start to overcome a lot of the unhealthy mindsets and behaviours I inherited from my mother, not to mention the poor self esteem.

Rebecca is still young enough to change. She can start to connect and care for the girls more if she tries. She could come off social media. She could get a part time job/volunteer and start really finding out about what makes her feel fulfilled. She could start being a bit more self aware and reflective, maybe even go to therapy. I *really* hope she does.

because if she keeps going the way she is, the girls will grow up to have low self esteem, a catalogue of issues and they’ll have a distant relationship with her. At that point, all Rebecca will have is a life with a man she doesn’t even like that much, and whatever is left of her insta audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

katemess

She’s so fucking rude.

For someone who has accomplished nothing in life, she behaves as if she’s royalty and her followers are peasants.

Beg, if you need a reminder of your station in life, listen up: you’re married to a wet noodle of a “man”, you live in a mouldy pink McMansion where a man was brutally murdered and hid in a wheelie bin for weeks, you’re uneducated, bone idle and have never worked a day in your life. You’re a liar, a racist, and a terrible mother.

Also, your arse is flat, you have a hunchback, and your dog’s ugly.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Her comments are also really dismissive and disrespectful towards lee. He’s away working on an oil rig - working 12 hour shifts in a manual job, in a dangerous environment, being away from his kids, missing out on things like birthdays/Christmas - normal day to day life - and doing it so that SHE can sit in that house on her own DOING NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE and she has no plan to EVER CONTRIBUTE to the house. What kind of nonsense is that?!! Surely with Poppy going to school in August now would be the time to start thinking about getting things a bit more balanced? I honestly cannot understand how she is so brazen to tell the world that she simply doesn’t want to get a job and that all she wants to do it sit on her own in that god forsaken house and talk to herself day in day out? There’s something far wrong going on there. She’s not the full ticket at all. She’s just wasting her life - she’s in her 30s, and THIS is the sum total of her existence. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!!!!!!

BSBuster

Chatty Member
We Tattlers get labelled as jealous trolls.
I can only speak for myself I am not jealous, I am sickened by lazy, greedy, selfish people prospering through deceitful advertising, exploiting their own children to gain followers some sexually motivated they know this but continue to share, some are lonely people that either have no family they get invested in these families, the influencers dont care they see the fans as customers not friends I couldn't do their job misleading and using people.
What I am is tired of seeing influencers living their best lives whilst making hard working honest people feel that they are not doing it right, they may feel jealous when they see the children getting so much free stuff holidays, days out understandable, what I don't understand is why they subscribe do they not really see that their success is down to followers? They all churn out the same crap, hauls, decluttering Ads galore and of course all the free trips. It's insanity to me to worship strangers, defend them even when they are indefensible every influencer does the job because it pays well they are fake nice to draw in followers and sponsors what is happening to honesty, integrity it's being eroded daily influencers and even when they lie, make racist comments, are greedy and proven fakes they carry on its easy money giving fake reviews with theur fake happy voices and smiles they love you guys they owe you do much well they definitely love the earnings.
Every time you think this is it the mistake that will end their "careers " no they lose a few but have enough followers to keep going even after the most awful behaviour.
The Inghams shameless creepy dads inappropriate texts to teens.. still going strong.
The Saccone Jolys giving a 2 yr old a cold shower for messing with her nappy, horrific yes slammed and defended! by followers still going strong..
It scares me they are influencing others it sickens me that they prosper because it's wrong its very wrong , but I am a jealous Troll...

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pinklady567

VIP Member
The state of her garden, the smashed glass everywhere. She has a fucking double garage, she could of quite easily put everything away in there before the storm came!! So lazy it’s unbelievable and not a care in the world!

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Abongo

VIP Member
Just seen the reply on the last thread she said to the person about “setting your alarm 10 mins earlier” etc.
She’s so so so out of touch. She was defo a Molly-Mae supporter when she made her stupid comments!
I’m sick of these morons who essentially do fuck all other than look at themselves in a mirror or getting their mugs to take pics of them telling others who work their fingers to the bone to make ends meet how to spend their time to be successful or validated. Get to fuck the lot of you patronising bastards.

Oh and your hair is shit, Beg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
"Corrie came and caught me red-handed
Not bringing in stuff to store,
Picture this, there's broken glass now strewn
Beside the utility room door.
How could I be expected to
Do jobs that should be done by Lee