Mrs Meldrum #122 The working world is not for me, that's why I married pathetic Lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How absolutely Raging would you be if you’d paid full mid term marked up rates for #whitekirk only to realise this work shy good for nothing got it for free. All publicly is good publicity , ia it really ? Who wants to hazard a guess at how long it’ll take them to realise their poor choice.
she 100% knew it would get pulled and she wouldn’t get a freebie if she declared it before now. Sneaky cow

Reactions: 18
Tbh it can’t be all that… it’s half term. If it was that special, the 10 bed (🙄) lodge would have been booked up. They were gifted it as it was vacant. Hope they enjoyed it. Looks buzzing.

Reactions: 14
i doubt this would be a cheap stay I’d be fuming if I’d paid full whack and this muppet got a free stay 😡

shes such a scrounger

Reactions: 11
my Opinion sent . First time I’ve done this but I’m SICK of it. She looks down her nose Hardworking people who are the paying customers . I’ve also told them her page is actually private / pay per view and that her following was built up before she made it that way so her whole “influencer “ stats are a fallacy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
my Opinion sent . First time I’ve done this but I’m SICK of it. She looks down her nose Hardworking people who are the paying customers . I’ve also told them her page is actually private / pay per view and that her following was built up before she made it that way so her whole “influencer “ stats are a fallacy

Exactly what I've said as well. Never contacted any company but this has really riled me

Reactions: 8
Nadia Thorburn and her partner and four kids (she's got triplets in case you haven't heard her saying it 🥱) stayed there recently too. Sure they were gifted it too. They must be using local influenzas to market it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I feel very sorry for her children even though I’m sure they have enjoyed the gifted holidays they only asked to go bowling this half term and as far as we know she didn’t take them.

They only ever get to do anything if it’s free! Taking 3 kids out for the day I know can be pricey but it’s not like she can’t afford it!

Instead she’s dragged them around in the cold at outside restaurants/picnics/beaches.

Edit: that photo on her story with P her and Lee are wrapped up her complaining it’s freezing and poor P doesn’t even have gloves on.
Come on now show some consideration paying for bowling would eat away at her hideous fleece fund

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the middle of winter in Scotland. Of course it’s bloody cold!!!! Although I’m certain it’s not that cold - she’s exaggerating and making a drama out of it as per but Why do they insist on doing outdoor stuff/eating outside when it’s so cold?!
Content my keep up with engagement for upcoming Ad
this is what passes for content with Beggy melodrama...

Is it just me or are there a lot of strange people around today? All very weird 🙄
The Meldrums and associated family are strange, they're more interested I tattle than us Tattlers are...

Reactions: 5
She an absolute fraud, she knows she can’t get “paid” ads anymore because people complain and she doesn’t get her fee so instead she opts for “pr gifts” because she knows she gets the item first and knows full well she won’t be able to fulfil her ad as it’s get pulled. I’m so sick of her free loading ways, she’s scum of the earth and may as well sit outside with a begging bowl!! She is so deceitful, these companies need to complain to her agency as she’s conning them

Reactions: 16
Well her complaining of being freezing and constantly asking for things to do there haven’t sold it to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well her complaining of being freezing and constantly asking for things to do there haven’t sold it to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
It just shows you how tight they are. They go
On a free weekend away and yet still won’t pay to
Actually do anything while they are away. Christ they even went to eat at a bleeping outdoor seafood shack because her brother in law works there and probably gave them a free lunch!!!!! They are seriously the tightest, scrounging, penny pinching morons I’ve ever known. Sitting out in the freezing cold for days on end because they are too damn mean to pay to go indoors and actually do something with their kids….. it’s a joke! They are nothing but a joke. They are a stupid pair of pricks with kids they can’t pay for, a house they can’t afford, a sham of a marriage and who are so devoid of any imagination or personality that they STILL spend their time coming into this forum EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk to themselves across various usernames……..

Pair of wee fannys.

it’s no wonder that EVERYONE hates them and that they are literally the laughing stock and butt of every joke locally.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It just shows you how tight they are. They go
On a free weekend away and yet still won’t pay to
Actually do anything while they are away. Christ they even went to eat at a bleeping outdoor seafood shack because her brother in law works there and probably gave them a free lunch!!!!! They are seriously the tightest, scrounging, penny pinching morons I’ve ever known. Sitting out in the freezing cold for days on end because they are too damn mean to pay to go indoors and actually do something with their kids….. it’s a joke! They are nothing but a joke. They are a stupid pair of pricks with kids they can’t pay for, a house they can’t afford, a sham of a marriage and who are so devoid of any imagination or personality that they STILL spend their time coming into this forum EVERY SINGLE DAY to talk to themselves across various usernames……..

Pair of wee fannys.

it’s no wonder that EVERYONE hates them and that they are literally the laughing stock and butt of every joke locally.
I will never get my head around the stuff that they actually are willing to pay for: fleeces, pizza ovens, wanky exercise bike, cheap leggings etc versus what they will not fork out for: doing things with the girls, proper hair dressing, doing things together etc.
I find it all quite strange.

Reactions: 21
I will never get my head around the stuff that they actually are willing to pay for: fleeces, pizza ovens, wanky exercise bike, cheap leggings etc versus what they will not fork out for: doing things with the girls, proper hair dressing, doing things together etc.
I find it all quite strange.
It’s just madness isn’t it.
I just think the pair of them are really thick; they go
Away with 3 young kids in the middle of winter and neither of them has the presence of mind to think ahead and yknow, pre book a few places to eat - indoor and somewhere warm & dry. They don’t think to book some indoor fun activities for their children to enjoy. What kind of ignorant useless parents are they?! Let’s drag our 3 kids to the bleeping shite, miserable freezing arse end of Edinburgh in freezing temperatures, snow, wind and rain and spend 3 days trudging around outside and sitting outside a bleeping glorified chippy takeaway doing nothing at all because they are simply too bleeping stingy to pay for ANYTHING at all. It’s a joke. What a pathetic existence. I’ve never known anything like it. They are an embarrassment.

Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here - my sister is currently there. She commented earlier but some of you thought she was Lee.
Anyway, my sister has worked really hard to pay for this holiday and it infuriates me that Mrs meldrum is getting it for free. We were thinking of doing a family get together in summer at the lodges - we are spread out across country and due to shielding the kids have missed out on seeing each other. But seriously don't want to give them the business now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.