Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9B387125-0E95-4B10-B637-FE2ECE59C4F4.jpeg
How odd ?
I even added time and date ?

Chicken Royal you playing us ?..... CASPER, IS THAT YOU ?

Reactions: 3
Watching her queens speech today and she really truly thinks she is some sort of celebrity doesn’t she. Like really famous. Wow.

Reactions: 3
Lee was a VERY different person a few years ago before they had S. Rebecca has always been the same, she’ll never change.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately I'm not buying her whole speech this morning hopefully she has learnt from everything but I feel the whole speech is just what we have heard from her before every few weeks we get I've listen to what you want, ive heard what people are saying, no more ads, I'm taking a break blah blah blah it's the same few things that's she says over and over again and then just goes back to same old Reb.
If she does change though I will be pleased cos I really do worry how much longer they/she can survive with her not listening to any critism.
Not buying it either. Too much body language telling a different story to her words for me to believe it.

No public figure on melds account for me.

Reactions: 1
NEW THREAD BEFORE MY ANXIETY AT 1029 POSTS KICKS IN!!!!!
??

I ’m going out on a limb before I’m dumped off like Lee.

Hope it’s ok to have made the new thread before it gets too late.
I think in future we can do a vote for title!?
But hopefully this is ok for now.

http://tattle.life/threads/mrs-meld...re-no-more-hes-been-binned-with-the-tree.409/

CONTINUE HERE :m
Don’t chuck me just yet...... I haven’t made my goodbye post or limited comments yet ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.