Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas ladies/gents and not forgetting our hobbits :m:m:mThanks for all the laughs and I'm so glad we have this little bit of the internet, I think it has saved me from getting a divorce as my husband was sick of hearing my "influencer" rants ? ??
I know what you mean. I sent my husband to Twitter like a year ago so he could rant about the government there with other people (than me)! He loves it now! Social media ...saving marriages! Hehehe

Reactions: 7
Safiyah age 7

Dress age 5-6 (that’s the biggest they do)

Jojo: would you like a free dress for your daughter even though it won’t fit her?

Reb: Free? Yes! Yes! Yes! We’ll have it all
This just sums her up perfectly ?

Reactions: 2
Well personally I’ve had a row with the other half and am now sat in another room fuming, so it’s either browse this forum or start sending him angry text essays through the wall! ??

Merry Christmas ?

Reactions: 12
Gifted next pjs for 3kids.
She's trying stay in Tesco good books and shes brought hers with her own dolla in Tesco sale.

Have a great Christmas tatlers non sponsored of course.
We all enjoying our pjs brought with our hard earned cash.

Reactions: 11
Well personally I’ve had a row with the other half and am now sat in another room fuming, so it’s either browse this forum or start sending him angry text essays through the wall! ??

Merry Christmas ?
I feel your pain! We are staying at my parents and my head already feels like it might explode ?

Reactions: 5
Yes that's the one. Note S changed out of the jojo dress for lees brothers visiting

Reactions: 2
No. But people could mention there that the company pays vloggers to go there. It would raise awareness to what’s going on
CFINE did not pay anyone, it was Ellas Kitchen and Fareshare that think it is acceptable to waste money paying vloggers instead of donating it else where! CFINE are a separate local charity, Id hate to see them tarred with the same brush as those reprobates.

Imagine that...donations have increased in the last SIX WEEKS, and not overnight like Ella's Kitchen would like to make out. Paying the Meldrums to promote Fareshare is yet to be proven as a beneficial spend, as oppposed to just donating the money to the charity itself.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.