Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Fareshare receiving more donations in the past day has nothing to do with the fact it’s also Christmas/there’s lots of publicity around foodbanks in the news/Christmas number 1 in the charts being a charity single for the trussell trust? The extra donations are just down to Mrs M’s vlog? Gimme a break. I’m sure her vlog has raised some awareness and that’s great but they can’t say donations are on the up just due to her!
I agree. I’ve worked with homeless shelters etc & donations always increase at this time of year.

Reactions: 5
so, I have left a comment on jaackmaate's youtube channel, don't know if you have heard of him, he is awesome, he makes videos and podcasts about other youtubers. I do not know if he would be interested in our Rebecca, as not sure she would be interesting to his audience. anyhoo I left him a link to here to have a look.

Reactions: 9
so, I have left a comment on jaackmaate's youtube channel, don't know if you have heard of him, he is awesome, he makes videos and podcasts about other youtubers. I do not know if he would be interested in our Rebecca, as not sure she would be interesting to his audience. anyhoo I left him a link to here to have a look.
I love him!!! Hope he does take an interest on her but I fear she’s not interesting enough?

Reactions: 3
I bet the sole purpose of story time at Tesco was just to show The Big Issue, which was also the sole purpose of buying it!

Reactions: 5
I love him!!! Hope he does take an interest on her but I fear she’s not interesting enough?
yes, that is what I fear, I left another message for youtuber Angelika Oles, fingers crossed!

Reactions: 2
I’m another who follows him.
I think he would be interested in her.
I’m gonna drop him a message too.

Reactions: 2
Fact- last year over Christmas all ready meals from an Aberdeen M&S were taken off the shelf and donated - none were marked down.

Disgusted by Ella’s kitchen response that there has been 4 fold increase in donations!! Any increase has nothing to do with her visiting after a Starbucks coffee, paying a fortune to park in Union Square and having a lunch out.

Not forgetting the free panto tickets the day before!! If she wants to help the local economy maybe she should put her hand in her own pocket and stop blagging everything for free.

And as for teaching kids to give back, what is it teaching kids when new toys and gadgets turn up at the door on a daily basis??!!

Reactions: 13
Alright, now I’m furious! I’ve just had a text from my uncle wishing the family a merry Christmas while he and my elderly great aunt are in the queue at their local food bank. I didn’t know things were that bad for them and now it’s too late and I’m too far away to help. She could’ve done so much more with her platform to raise awareness and instead she half assed it and did the bare minimum to get her pay check and her name in the paper

So from 6pm last night until 2pm today Fairshare in Aberdeen depot have received more donations!! Really!!! Ella’s kitchen!!

Any extra donations are likely due to shops clearing their shelves before they are closed over xmas and very unlikely it’s off the back of her vlog in less than 24 hrs!!
And as if they’d have those figures already! If it’s so so busy who’s got time to collate the figures and send them out immediately???

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alright, now I’m furious! I’ve just had a text from my uncle wishing the family a merry Christmas while he and my elderly great aunt are in the queue at their local food bank. I didn’t know things were that bad for them and now it’s too late and I’m too far away to help. She could’ve done so much more with her platform to raise awareness and instead she half assed it and did the bare minimum to get her pay check and her name in the paper

And as if they’d have those figures already! If it’s so so busy who’s got time to collate the figures and send them out immediately???
Aw. I’m sorry your family members are having to use a food bank. That’s heart breaking. ?
I hope they now get the support they need. Must have been hard for them to let you know they’re needing to use a food bank. Whereabouts are they?

Reactions: 1
Aw. I’m sorry your family members are having to use a food bank. That’s heart breaking. ?
I hope they now get the support they need. Must have been hard for them to let you know they’re needing to use a food bank. Whereabouts are they?
Thank you ? They’re in North London, my Dad has just sent my uncle some money to get some Christmas treats as a Christmas present. I wish they could come to us but my aunt is 98 and too unwell to travel (really shouldn’t be out of the house and queueing anywhere!) and there’s not enough space for us all there but we’ll all be making visits in January so hopefully we can see what needs to be done to help out x

Reactions: 6
Thank you ? They’re in North London, my Dad has just sent my uncle some money to get some Christmas treats as a Christmas present. I wish they could come to us but my aunt is 98 and too unwell to travel (really shouldn’t be out of the house and queueing anywhere!) and there’s not enough space for us all there but we’ll all be making visits in January so hopefully we can see what needs to be done to help out x
So sad to hear of this. If there’s anything they need just let me know. I don’t like seeing anyone without at anytime of year, especially Christmas x

I’m sorry that your family is in this situation, hopefully they can get some bits and pieces to see them through.
That’s what makes me so annoyed about this, everyone that I know sticks a couple of tins or toiletries or nappies into a collection point but she had to video it! I would go mental if i was receiving or donating and she was doing that. It’s like like a popularity contest or something, see what we do, but the ladbaby and roxy have done tenfold what she could have every hoped to achieve, and are so humble about it

Reactions: 6

Party dresses gifted by jojo

They failed to respond to any of my messages

So wasent just the snow suit

They staying on my naughty banned list.

Reactions: 3
She does not realise the impact her behaviour is and will be having on some vulnerable people because she lacks any emotion. She bought that big issue to make herself feel better and she knows that deep down too. Scary that someone like her has the platform she does but it’s the only way she can fulfill her needs for constant positive reinforcement

Ah a lovely Christmas message from Rebecca.
“ It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree it’s who’s around it that counts.”Hope you are all as happy as we are with our bloody brilliant life, look at my girls dresses that were gifted, sorry if you can’t afford them though but I did get paid recently to raise awareness on food banks which I didn’t donate to but I’m hoping you can do that while the money rolls in and I mooch around Tesco and buy a big issue while I’m there to show you passive aggressively just how charitable I really am. and please do go and enjoy time with your families so I don’t have to constantly delete and block all of you with your sad lives. Unkind regards, Reb!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Party dresses gifted by jojo

They failed to respond to any of my messages

So wasent just the snow suit

They staying on my naughty banned list.
Wow ?!! Didn’t know rebs was tall, I mean look at her and her 7 foot tree ?! Impressive!

Reactions: 11
Well some party they had at their house.
It's 5.20 pm and its finished
They now walking in the dark to get 1 last final walk in before Christmas.

Really don't get their walking obsession

Reactions: 7
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives

It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
well why are you looking on here?
what exactly has been said that offends you soooooooo much?

Reactions: 13
Have you got nothing better to do? It's quite pathetic. Oh, the irony ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.