Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madhousemum

Merry Christmas everyone!
Mr and Mrs Meldrum (since it's clear you read here) I have an invitation to make to you. My family and I (including my children) have just spent the day cooking and distributing christmas dinner for 23 homeless, hungry and lonely local men and women. My children gave out presents, warm clothing and toiletries to those in need. It's been a humbling, enjoyable, heartwarming day that we've been privelaged to be part of.
Twice a week I do similar in the centre of Aberdeen and I'd like to invite one or both of you to contribute 3 hours of your time to help. It's an opportunity to claw back some respect lost after being paid to promote a foodbank and turning up empty handed. We would be delighted to have you help.

If you're interested get in touch, Lee knows how to.

Reactions: 35

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
They're 'skint' - I'll tell them what skint is! With two adults, both working in decent jobs and living in a modestly priced home with three children and not being extravagant. It's cancelling the tv subscription because the £30 a month it saves will make all the difference to making the family budget stretch, it's having to use a weeks holiday from work to avoid paying the very kind relative the £25 weekly petrol money which is all she will accept for childcare for my three children (I wouldn't be able to afford other childcare and I know how unbelievably lucky I am in this respect) it's giving your 11 year old your last £5 for his school bus pass and him coming home that afternoon and saying he lost it and genuinely not knowing how you're going to replace it. This is going back a few years so adjust prices accordingly but I'm sure you'll get my drift. Just a few examples, I could give many more and I know many, many families are in much direr straits than us. The Meldrums chose to buy a £600k house, deal with it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How exactly would Rebecca or Lee obtain an IP address? There would need to be a court order served to the owner of the site. And how do you plan to obtain a court order?
If you buy 3 Ella’s Kitchen products, an Olay face cream and an Elemis hand scrub.

And enter the code FindMyPenis20 :m you can choose the IP address of at least one tattle member and their hobbit.

Code can be used only once in a 24hour period.

If you make a boob and enter it twice, no worries, just pretend you have the address anyway.
The Truth isn’t necessary. Just your cash...

Reactions: 33

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I find the whole woe is me I'm skint post just a week after her food bank visit in such poor taste. She saw first hand just what being truly skint means, but still she's moaning! How many of her sheep are genuinely on the breadline after Christmas, wondering how they'll heat their houses and feed their families while she moans that log baskets are too expensive and she's bought too much alcohol and flowers. She's so far removed from reality, it would be hilarious if it wasn't tragic!

Reactions: 32

reader87123

VIP Member
Is this dumb woman being serious? Sat in her £600k detached property moaning about being skint having just visited a fucking FOOD BANK less than a week before. Yes, Rebecca, Christmas is a time when people generally spend money on OTHERS, it's a time of giving. I know it must pain you to spend money on someone else, being the selfish money-grabbing tight-arse that you are. I honestly don't know how she has the guts to post shit like that.

There's a reason that they receive a lot of hate in comparison to other family vloggers. Rebecca, if you're ever wondering why it is that you get so much negativity, the answer is YOU. You're just not that likeable, simple as that. People don't like you because you're thoughtless and rude. Leaving the Inghams aside, there's only one other UK-based vlogging family that gets as much 'hate' and that's the SacconeJoly's - and again, there's a bloody good reason for that too. But their following us 1.5m+, yet the Meldrum's thread on here moves twice as fast as the dedicated SacconeJoly board, which says something.

Reactions: 31

anony mouse

Chatty Member
It's Christmas eve, have you all seriously got nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer being keyboard warriors trolling the f*** out of people you don't know because if that's the case then I pity you and you're sad pathetic lives
Yet here you are doing exactly the same. And who is sitting in front of a computer this isn't 1998.

Reactions: 30

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Aw no I'm gutted........I was hoping it was going to be a cook book. I'm still wondering how the curry water tasted :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus gets Christmas right..

Can I do a quick shout out to @Helen and @Yel and their team for allowing us the freedom to discuss this absolute twats (and all youtube twats!) openly, without heavy, unfair moderation
And for dealing with the backlash they no doubt face from doing it ?
(Hey lee and Rebecca!!)

You don’t get a holiday,
or Santa.
Or elves
But you do get a dancing penis and if you’re really good, your own hobbit ?
:m:m

Reactions: 29
F

FamHam

Did she ever say anything to follow up on the reporting us to police threat?

I sat around for weeks with my hair and makeup totally on fleek hoping for a cute police man to show up, but she disappointed me ?

Reactions: 29

Ilovechristmas

Long time lurker bla bla...

But I think Lee has some skeletons in his closest and it's all come to a head and close to bursting

Reactions: 25

montydonfc

VIP Member
If you have an opinion on anything that differs in any way from kissing the ass of someone, you’re a bully. Fair enough, be disgruntled with the people who are saying she’s got cankles or whatever was claimed (I didn’t see those comments personally) but to delete the comments where people are saying it’s in distaste being paid to visit a foodbank etc, she just doesn’t want to allow anyone to have any sort of opinion other than that she is “precious of heart”. So trying to dictate the way people think and what they can and can’t say, that’s not bullying just to clarify.

The mental health card that keeps being played is really beginning to grate with me. I grew up with a parent who has battled severe depression throughout her adult life. I remember having to dress and feed my younger siblings because my parent wasn’t physically able. The way these bloggers throw around this whole “self care” listen to a podcast shite is just so not what anyone with mental health issues wants to hear. If my Mum is having a bad day, she can barely wash, dress and feed herself. These are basic human rights. And here you have someone who has such a wonderful platform that she could really do something to resonate with viewers about mental health, homelessness, food banks, breast lump screenings, but instead she’s frittering away any sort of real credibility she may have by diluting her message with Next ADs, free gifts, luxury skincare that’s gifted, the list goes on.

I’ve said this already but the vlog last night just didn’t make sense. A visit to a foodbank mixed in with a shopping trip, a coffee at Starbucks, presents for her children and a meal out. I think she wants it to be “organic” content but a day in the life doesn’t marry with the partnership she was being paid to advertise. And then as if that’s not enough, to then have a grid post of yet another paid partnership sitting on another frivolous gifted item looking at a bloody pavlova, it genuinely beggars belief. This is supposed to be her full time job.. yes I get she will have deadlines to meet, but surely she has the time if she is working and planning these things methodically to figure out what would be a good grid post at a certain time, which vlog to use etc.

I sincerely hope when they are reading through all these threads, that they understand that whilst people are hacked off - a lot of what is written here are ways for her to try and salvage any sort of reputation she may have left. It’s not rocket science, she really could work blooming hard into 2019 to make her channel something that viewers can once again relate to and trust in again.

Reactions: 24

Pippin

I find the gifted romper story hilarious. It definitely strikes me as a 'Oh great, the brand has shared it publically so I'm going to have to admit it was gifted so people don't get on at me.'

Reactions: 24

linzilou

I’m sorry to be a broken record but I am absolutely sick of the meldrum creating accounts in here to vaguely reference that they know our identities.

They do not know anyones identity!!!
They would have to go to court and a judge order tattle to release IP addresses to the police for investigation!!!
If the police handed over these identities to the meldrums it would be a criminal offense!!!
What are they going to say “hiya reb and nuggy, here’s a list of addresses of people who might be disagreeing with you online, don’t go all vigilante will you- just loosely mention it on insta, thanx pals”

Arrggghhhh!!!!
It just irritates me so much ????

Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
my final festive carol of the year folks...
?

Raise a glass to all your penis, hobbits, dicks and trolls tonight.
It’s been a good few months on tattle.life

Auld Lang Syne
The youtube addition.

Should all our boobies be forgot,
Scamming sheep is not a crime ??‍♀
We both refuse to get a job
We just blag and beg online.

We blag and beg on line my dears,
we blag and beg online,
We’ll take a spon of any kind, once it pays,
It’s up online.

Love Ooh ?

Peachy10

Chatty Member
I said on here I wouldn’t follow the Instagram page because I didn’t agree with some of the hashtags on there. Doesn’t alter the fact I think Mrs M needs to be HONEST about when she is being paid to promote a product. And that I think it’s despicable for her to be essentially paid to visit a food bank. Do people honestly think she would have taken time out of her busy life to visit Fareshare if it wasn’t for their partnership with Ella’s Kitchen, a company she is being PAID to promote.
I don’t see how emailing a company she is working with is any different to contacting a company to make a complaint when you have received a poor service etc.
I think the work Ella’s kitchen is doing with Fareshare is great. Who would say anything different when Ella’s are giving food to hungry babies and children? What I do not think is great is Mrs M pretending to visit Fareshare out of the kindness of her heart! This was all for her to seemingly look good and charitable. Why not go to a local food bank with her family and tell people about how many hungry families there are. It’s the Christmas holidays which unfortunately means there are lots of hungry children who won’t get a meal because they aren’t at school. She has the potential with all her followers to fundraise for food banks and raise lots of awareness. Look how much ladbaby has raised for the trussell trust - amazing!

Belleeyes

The poor woman can’t do anything right can she? You are all so hypocritical.

You complain that she isn’t disclosing adds properly and yet, when she points out things that AREN’T necessary to disclose, it’s still not good enough for you.

You say that she (and other vloggers for that matter) are putting their Children’s safety at risk by putting them online and yet, some of you go out of your way to find the name of their schools and publicly post their address (and have also done this to other vloggers). Hardly behaviour of someone who’s concerned? And a bit stalker-ish for that matter.

You get annoyed when you don’t get a response and get blocked, but then when you do get a response, you call it ‘passive aggressive’

You say that they don’t have much money, and yet you report them to the ASA which could potentially put them out of business.

You claim you hate these people, yet you literally watch/look at every single thing that they do! That’s some kind of superfan dedication right there. If you really don’t like someone, surely you just wouldn’t watch them or look at their social media?

You’ve shamed her for being paid to promote food banks on behalf of Ella’s Kitchen. I guess that’s a task she was given as part of an ongoing partnership with them. If it annoys you that much, why not take it up with Ella’s kitchen? Any company advertising charities HAS to spend money. They get flyers made and posters etc, does that mean that the people making the posters should do it for free?? I don’t think so! Advertising via real people is actually far more effective!

And just a few extra notes:

I’m not Rebecca, or anyone in her family for that matter. I’m not even anyone you have ever talked about on here because I’m not a vlogger.

There probably are a few spelling mistakes in my text, hardly worth a snotty comeback.

I will not be responding to any comebacks from this. So just incase you say you’ve scarred me off with your reply’s...you haven’t. I just don’t want to give you any more of my time.

You IP addresses CAN be traced and all of you can be reported for cyber bullying and defimation of character. You shot yourselves in the foot by creating a Instagram page and crossed the line by accusing them of child abuse!!

I refuse to call you vile people, because you obviously have some horrible things going on in your life to make you act this way. What I will say is, it’s vile behaviour. Perhaps instead of trying to bring each other down, you could actually talk about your issues.
You clearly all hate any Channel Mum vloggers (perhaps you tried to vlog and weren’t successful, I don’t know) BUT channel mum actually have some great support groups. Maybe if you used them you might overcome your problems and not feel like you have to put your shit on others.

Just an idea. Maybe your New Years resolution could be to be more kind.

Trash threads are the ultimate low! Get a life.
Let's be clear. Discussing her business wrong doings (which is what we discuss) is perfectly reasonable.

As a previous fan, at a very vulnerable time in my life, I bought into the whole Meldrum sham, and suffered because of it. I'll be damned if someone on the internet is going to have a go at me for discussing my displeasure at being duped.

How dare you try and twist what we are doing. If you scroll back you will see that people disputed the child abuse hashtag etc. So take the blinders off love and look at what is actually going on.

Reactions: 22

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
It’s hilarious how quick they are in responding to any criticism with the old delete and block thumb!! Well I’m off to enjoy Xmas with my family - so glad my income is not based on bullshit and lies so I can take time off social media watching and put my phone down to actual enjoy life! Carry on the fabulous work tattlers Happy Christmas x

fireflies

VIP Member
Christmas Day Q and A vlog is up!

Nice little vid, Mrs M on top form, liked her in this vid! Seemed quite natural and chatty. Merry Christmas everyone ?
You know what i thourght the same one if her best videos shes done in ages.

Reb if you reading here.
I dont hate you.
I dont hate everything you do
I give credit when credits due.
I'm not a jealous hater
Neither do I lead a sad hard life infact we moving soon to a house so I know how expensive house buying/moving and doing it up can be .
We been careful all the way along.
We not borrowed too much and over extended ourselves.
We know we can't do it all up at once and will have to do it up over time as we go along.

I do believe there was some truth in your latest vlog.

Yes you did max out any remaining savings to buy your current house.
It was really nice of mil to decorate as that's a money saving do something nice as thank you for her hard work shes gone above and beyond buying the girls lovely party dresses/decorating and babysitting.

I agree kids get too much it's best not to go overboard.
I dislike elf on shelf its more money and time parents don't have preparing for Christmas is stressful enough.
I'm with you on not huge lover turkey
Love yorkies
Hate pigs in blankets

I do think you bit if same trap as mod lets havea ethical we don't go out on presents this year.

Which sounds good
But the 11months of year brands are gifting your children with gifts.
You forever buying them or being gifted lovely clothes for them.
If you cutting back on spending fashion o feel is one area you could do that.
You all have far too much.
Not sure when Florence starts school but they in school uniform most of time.
Try and store hand me down boxes clearly labelled in loft with size so safayas can pass down to flobel and glos to poppy will be a big money saving.

Think do you need that many peaks
1 big pram
1 stroller
Plus you have your tula should suffice

Donate unnecessary baby items to people in need.
Baby bank or women's shelter would be nice touch.

Go down to 1 car you don't need 2 unless lee returns to work.

I get its nice to have him at home and you would hate for him be away again.
However you have family next door and lots freinds surely it be good for him to get a local job and good for your marriage too.

This would ease financial burden and worry if business went slow and mean you don't have to take every ad going as its damaging your credibility and your channel.

New year's resolutions I suggest for you.

Cut back on unnessary spending

Be more patient

Think before you rant

Realise not everyone will agree with you.
Stop this whole delete and block business unless they genuinally abusive.
You chose to put your self out there look at how other influencers juggle more than you.
Ask then best way be polite and respond.

Please consider internet safety.
Some real weirdos out there
Don't reveal real time whereabouts
Or that girls play alone on big drive way
If you were ever burgled you would invalidate your house insurance.

Please consider giving your girls more privacy.
Yes I know they cute beautiful girls that boost your engagement.
But having them occasional vlogs odd photos on insta is very different to putting them on insta stories daily.
Their private moments dancing or being silly.

You said you delete meldrums channel because if privacy.
Follow through on that.

Find some sort of usp and niche again as you are now unrelatable to many veiwers and followers.

Worm harder on content.
Come up some ideas your self
Finish blogs off nicely not to an abrupt end

Label everything paid work or gifted as ad.
Ultimate transparency will help rebuild Trust.

Be more charitable. Must be loads local charities that would benefit you and lee volunteering time as well as cash or gift donations.

Manage your time better a shopping haul is not an excuse missing assembly.
Surely having job from home like most self employed parents is the benefit of it fitting in around your child and not missing anything.
Sarah this mama life edits in evening when kids in bed.

Come up more original content dont keep copying others.

Stop with over top fake smiley screech act looks false act natural. You know like you would with real people!

Do you really need 7 holidays a year.
Surely they lose their specialness.
Also same resort all time makes vlogs suoer boring and samey.
Look at mummy daddy and me travel vlogs she does true adventures.

Why not explore more of Scotland and UK
Give me neilson a break.

You saying you taking time off until new year.

I think that's wise

Think about what went well 2018
What went badly
What you really want and need for 2019
Do you both want to continue with you tube
If so how can you improve
How can you did your poor damages image.
What do your kids want and need

More privacy
Parents who are present not always on their phones even at disney

Some private family moments

Don't get a pet unless you truly love pets and can cope.

You couldent cope with your parents cat and said you not a dog person in the past.

Be consistent maybe write it down in notebook as so many contradictions saves you desperately trying to delete past vlogs then.

Encourage lee to change too
Playing with chain saw just stupid
Consider message you sending to veiwers and kids.

Tell lee stop messaging people its creepy
We dont need to see golf or rangers game.

I really think he needs more than just being childcare and domestic slave.
Work as team around the house
Maybe be less messy.

Happy New year to the meldrum family

Please take on board constructive critism
Fare share vlog new low nearly 300 dislikes

Boblebob

VIP Member
One minute she is so skint, the next she is off to the cinema. To me going to the cinema is a luxury and rare treat.