Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
creepy guy, saw him with the saw on instagram, he doesnt look like the murdery type, more like the idiot type that would hurt himself because he doesnt know what he is doing
Probably hoping to put in a claim for an accident at work against Mrs Meldrum Ltd - that’s their contingency plan for 2019...

Reactions: 3
She was waffling about the pouch in the car on the way to Starbucks before her visit to the food bank. Very professionally done I’m sure it’s just exactly what Ella’s kitchen were looking for ? Especially after in the vlog where the kids all received gifts and topped it off with a nice family dinner together and didn’t even bother to bring so much as a tin of beans to the food bank ? such a diluted message she’s sending out and completely missing the point on raising awareness. I actually think what Ella’s kitchen is doing is great but getting that goon to promote it, not such a wise move. One needs to remove the silver spoon from one’s mouth first!
She doesn’t have a clue
She couldn’t even give the info on what Ella’s Kitchen were actually doing properly! She waffled something about them making the pouch and donating then she cuts back and gives the blurb about for every pouch purchased.. she is a shocking ambassador for any company.

Reactions: 10
Here's a nice historic post to amuse you all. Reb and her mother showing their true colours ... We know where she gets it from now. ? Inciting hatred onto her alleged troll to her thousands of followers . This same girl who promotes no bullying and #bekind . Let's see how long it takes her to delete this!

I'm sure all her #spon deals would love this!
Oh aren’t they just a charming, money grabbing, moral void of a family?

Reactions: 2
I couldnt even watch the full vlog. I just kept thinking liarrr!

Reactions: 1
It was was recently discussed here and then mysteriously it was deleted!!!!
The video got deleted?? Wow! I did kind of wonder if it was just me that was over thinking it, but I watched it a few times and he definitely did have a moment of 'yes!' and then a 'oh'. Poor guy desperate for a buddy to back him up and getting landed with 3 girls spawned from her, no wonder he's off to get the snip.

Reactions: 5
is irish mummy here?! what a legend! mrs meldrum even discusses her with the fam! :ROFLMAO:
Yes I believe she is. Her son has an unusual surname and I believe reb was very rude about that and broadcast it to all her followers . Going back about 3 years but yes I think Irish mammy was on here not long back saying she is glad reb finally getting her comeuppance ??

Reactions: 5
I just went back to watch it because I thought I was surely making out to be worse than it was. And nope, it's still as bad as I remember it LOL

Reactions: 4
Argh I want to attach screenshots of comments I saw *ahem* on her latest vlog. Funnily enough they’re not there. Or the person is blocked from posting?

Reactions: 1
I just don't get why she allows herself to get herself in these situations. Just be honest and transparent, not half truths of 'it's not an ad'. Just say from the start I'm not being paid for the instagram post but I am working with Ella's kitchen to promote such and such.
She has learnt nothing from DLP. She is just so arrogant. The deleting comments juat shows she doesn't have any answers. I have so much more respect for vloggers who even when criticised take the time to reply and defend their point of view. Delete and block is the cowards answer and proves they are guilty as sin.

Reactions: 21
And whilst I’m thinking about professionalism; what is with the thumbnail of the latest vlog?? Is that the bet screenshot she could find? I’ve not watched it as I can’t face the farce of it, but she’s scrunching her face up, the baby looks windswept and shocked, and lees got a face like a slapped arse..... really selling those pouches of mush with that AD. !! I hope Ella’s Kitchen do performance related pay - at this rate the Meldrums will owe them money ??

Reactions: 6
Jesus gets Christmas right..

Can I do a quick shout out to @Helen and @Yel and their team for allowing us the freedom to discuss this absolute twats (and all youtube twats!) openly, without heavy, unfair moderation
And for dealing with the backlash they no doubt face from doing it ?
(Hey lee and Rebecca!!)

You don’t get a holiday,
or Santa.
Or elves
But you do get a dancing penis and if you’re really good, your own hobbit ?
:m:m

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.