Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy's gender reveal video (from another YouTube channel)

Oh my, I was not prepared for how much I'd cringe. Also, how different does Rebecca seem? Thought she seemed much more bubbly and happy than she seems now. Think she's definitely bitten off more than she can chew. Shame.
P.s. the reveal is at the end of the video, the last minute or 2 if you don't wanna watch it all

Reactions: 5
Poppy's gender reveal video (from another YouTube channel)

I remember watching this thinking 'why did they put that out there?' - I'd be absolutely mortified if 1. my husband reacted like that; 2. anyone else saw him reacting like that and 3. my child potentially saw it at some point in the future and realised they were the 'wrong' gender.

Reactions: 12
I remember watching this thinking 'why did they put that out there?' - I'd be absolutely mortified if 1. my husband reacted like that; 2. anyone else saw him reacting like that and 3. my child potentially saw it at some point in the future and realised they were the 'wrong' gender.

Yes, even as a follower back in the day I found this extremely uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 15
I feel like she has completely duped so many people and I was one of them!!

Reactions: 9
I just don't get why she allows herself to get herself in these situations. Just be honest and transparent, not half truths of 'it's not an ad'. Just say from the start I'm not being paid for the instagram post but I am working with Ella's kitchen to promote such and such.
She has learnt nothing from DLP. She is just so arrogant. The deleting comments juat shows she doesn't have any answers. I have so much more respect for vloggers who even when criticised take the time to reply and defend their point of view. Delete and block is the cowards answer and proves they are guilty as sin.

Exactly!!!

Reactions: 2
Stupid sheep has directed more people to our page by mentioning tattle again. ??
Uh oh you’ve got a crazy one on the loose in the herd Meldrums quick! ??? it was one of those rants in an earlier YouTube video that directed me here

Reactions: 11
Stupid sheep has directed more people to our page by mentioning tattle again. ??
Really not what this tattle forum is about ? couldn't care less what size anyone's ankles are or... genuinely can't even remember what else she accused us of bitching about. I'm not here to criticise anyone's appearance tbh?‍♂

Really not what this tattle forum is about ? couldn't care less what size anyone's ankles are or... genuinely can't even remember what else she accused us of bitching about. I'm not here to criticise anyone's appearance tbh?‍♂
Whats Interesting is I haven't seen any comments like the ones mentioned in her rant. So no idea what she's talking about ?

Reactions: 5
I'm not bothered by her cankles or make-up but I am bothered by her earning money by lying to her followers while pretending to be their friend and just like them. Breaking the rules on advertising and using her children to earn most of her money.

Children have a right to privacy, they are not props simply to be used in her poorly produced adverts

Reactions: 12
Uh oh you’ve got a crazy one on the loose in the herd Meldrums quick! ??? it was one of those rants in an earlier YouTube video that directed me here
So funny. It was Mrs M talking about those awful forums that directed me here ? thanks pal x

Thanks.

Yeah it’s quite sad, I don’t think she likes Reb at all / Reb made her feel inferior (ha)
In her old videos she never even mentioned his mum unless he was home from offshore and she wouldn’t see her but let him off the leash to visit her with the girls.
Just curious but I have never heard any mention of Lee’s dad.

Reactions: 2
I just don't get why she allows herself to get herself in these situations. Just be honest and transparent, not half truths of 'it's not an ad'. Just say from the start I'm not being paid for the instagram post but I am working with Ella's kitchen to promote such and such.
She has learnt nothing from DLP. She is just so arrogant. The deleting comments juat shows she doesn't have any answers. I have so much more respect for vloggers who even when criticised take the time to reply and defend their point of view. Delete and block is the cowards answer and proves they are guilty as sin.
She allows it because she's arrogant enough to believe she's above it, that it's not criticism and highlighting of immoral behaviour, it's just jealous women bullying.
Rebecca is a spoilt little girl at heart, never told no or made to work for anything. So she can't see why she should work for what she gets now, or why she should listen to constructive criticism. Typical narcissistic behaviour. She won't change, won't accept responsibility now it's all turning sour. She will blame Tattle, trolls, everyone but her own greedy arrogant behaviour

Reactions: 9
Reb blocked me! :ROFLMAO:
oh no!! you were doing so well in :m's page!
how does she keep tag of the comments? do you reckon she and lee take turns sleeping / reading tattle? like ... I could comment something in the middle of the night on youtube or instagram, do you think my comment will see the morning hours?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.