Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so fake and crap at her ‘job’ - saying in the latest Argos ad ‘kids in bed and I’m on my new surface pro’ like that’s what she is actually doing - but the photo was taken in the day time?? At least try to sound slightly genuine..... #anothermeldrumfail If I was as bad as she is at my job I’d have been out of work months ago!

Reactions: 17
She is so fake and crap at her ‘job’ - saying in the latest Argos ad ‘kids in bed and I’m on my new surface pro’ like that’s what she is actually doing - but the photo was taken in the day time?? At least try to sound slightly genuine..... #anothermeldrumfail If I was as bad as she is at my job I’d have been out of work months ago!
Omg I’d not noticed. That’s hilarious!

Reactions: 6
2019 is going to be the year the Meldrum stall hard. I predict Lee back at work by this time next year or a big drama between them, ie him a breakdown / breakup.

Isn’t it interesting how she has reused so many photos from last year in the recent posts to Instagram? Do you think that it is because the two older girls aren’t so willing to be photographed? Or is Reb finding that the older girls don’t get the likes? Heaven forbid Reb has actually developed some kind of motherly instinct about not documenting every moment of her children’s lives on the internet in little squares for any creep to ogle? I’m betting it’s not the latter!

Reactions: 4
Quick reminder someone needs to make a new thread ?

Anyone want to volunteer as tribute....

Suggestions!?

Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep,
Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Loose Sleep?
From Ella’s kitchen to soup kitchens... the chronicles of the Reb continued

Reactions: 2
I definitely get the feeling that the relationship between Reb and Lee's mum hasn't been a plain sailing one. I think Lee's mum probably can't stand Reb because of the way she seems to control her son. But I feel Lee's mum tries to impress her and stick up for her as a way to stay in her good books and keep Lee happy.

Lee's mum seems really sweet and I do feel a bit sorry for her, although I know she posted on mumsnet defending Reb way back when. I bet the little toy car that she got for Poppy won't last long in that house. Reb won't have colourful plastic stuff in the house!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone spotted an Ella’s Kitchen pouch mention yet though? She’s saying it’s a partnership with them but she’s not actually posted anything about Ella’s Kitchen.

Isn’t it interesting how she has reused so many photos from last year in the recent posts to Instagram? Do you think that it is because the two older girls aren’t so willing to be photographed? Or is Reb finding that the older girls don’t get the likes? Heaven forbid Reb has actually developed some kind of motherly instinct about not documenting every moment of her children’s lives on the internet in little squares for any creep to ogle? I’m betting it’s not the latter!
motherly instinct ? ....As if

Reactions: 7
150 thumbs down... can't be real because she only has 15 people who don't like her. Right?

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched the newest vlog and feel honestly like she doesn’t put much effort in and it’s all for the ?

Emily Norris, for example, is heavy on the ads too but you can tell she does lots of research on what she is promoting and puts the effort into her vlogs. Emily is a natural in front of the camera and her vlogs are beautifully edited and obviously thought out. Mrs M was just sat in the car reading the packet on the Ella’s Christmas pouch. You can tell she’s just been sent it, isn’t really that passionate about the product or Ella’s Kitchen and it’s all for a quick buck.

I think maybe Mrs M thought by visiting Fareshare she would get lots of praise for being so charitable. But really it’s backfired. If it were me I’d want to see where the food from Fareshare goes, talk to the people who have benefitted from this worthwhile cause and talk about how much Ella’s kitchen has given to this cause and how by buying the product you are helping to feed hungry, vulnerable people.

I think she should find a charity with a cause she is really passionate about and help them! Part time working mummy for example, is so passionate about supporting victims of domestic abuse because of her own experience and hundreds of her followers have kindly donated to women’s refuges - it’s amazing! Not to mention the awareness she has raised of different types of abuse.

I think Mrs M needs to step back and evaluate exactly where she wants to go with her channel. I personally think she is missing a trick in not doing more vlogs about living in Scotland and promoting a beautiful country and the sorts of things families can get up to there. Seems to me she is more interested in promoting other countries and resorts with her freebie holidays from Nelson (or whatever the company is called!)

Reactions: 14
I've just watched the Fareshare vlog and am completely blown away by the choice to juxtapose her message about Fareshare with her children opening presents and then a meal and drinks with friends. I felt very uncomfortable watching it. A complete lack of awareness of her privilege.

Reactions: 18
I've just watched the Fareshare vlog and am completely blown away by the choice to juxtapose her message about Fareshare with her children opening presents and then a meal and drinks with friends. I felt very uncomfortable watching it. A complete lack of awareness of her privilege.
oblivious, and she just doesn't really plan her content, does she? not sure if due to laziness or ignorance...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Why has the person who created the Instagram page not posted an update as to why its gone? I can't remember his/her handle but they were posting openly about it previously but since it's been down there's been no word and I'm super curious ?

Reactions: 5
Also did anyone else feel bad that Lee's mum was babysitting whilst they went out for a meal with Rebs family. Don't think I've seen them outside of a house with Lee's family before.

Why has the person who created the Instagram page not posted an update as to why its gone? I can't remember his/her handle but they were posting openly about it previously but since it's been down there's been no word and I'm super curious ?
I'm wondering if they deleted as they were receiving criticism off some on here for using the hashtag childabuse

Reactions: 10
She said she didn’t have to go to the FareShare Depot.. was it just by sheer coincidence then that the visit was also attended by a journalist from the Evening Express?!

The ?? are on the rise... poor Reb is sitting in the couch in the dungeon on her new To Me from Me (actually from Argos but hey, what’s the difference these days) Microsoft Surf looking through tattle, back to YouTube to delete and block.. she’s on the phone to Lee’s Mum to see if she can maybe come back from her holiday in Spain early as she’s never gonna have the time now to make the pavlova herself for taking to her Parentals so she’ll need that done for her. It’s been days since we’ve heard about the self care challenge so that’s obviously been binned off as she wasn’t getting much engagement from it. The decluttering commenced and she’ll show us all the bags but actually she won’t because she either won’t finish or she was once again talking shite about donating anything to charity.

Ella’s Kitchen Pouch on the grid tomorrow is my bet. Poppy will need to have that at the Christmas Eve party as the 4 pack of baked potatoes, 2 salmon fillets and cous cous Lee picked up on the Christmas food shop won’t stretch far enough between them all.

Reactions: 13
Can’t seem

Love tattle crew, and another well put comment on the blog in the last few minutes which will probably be deleted
Thanks.
Also did anyone else feel bad that Lee's mum was babysitting whilst they went out for a meal with Rebs family. Don't think I've seen them outside of a house with Lee's family before.

I'm wondering if they deleted as they were receiving criticism off some on here for using the hashtag childabuse
Yeah it’s quite sad, I don’t think she likes Reb at all / Reb made her feel inferior (ha)
In her old videos she never even mentioned his mum unless he was home from offshore and she wouldn’t see her but let him off the leash to visit her with the girls.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.