Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s on the phone to Lee’s Mum to see if she can maybe come back from her holiday in Spain early as she’s never gonna have the time now to make the pavlova herself for taking to her Parentals so she’ll need that done for her. It’s been days since we’ve heard about the self care challenge so that’s obviously been binned off as she wasn’t getting much engagement from it. The decluttering commenced and she’ll show us all the bags but actually she won’t because she either won’t finish or she was once again talking shite about donating anythElla’s Kitchen Pouch on the grid tomorrow is my bet. Poppy will need to have that at the Christmas Eve party as the 4 pack of baked potatoes, 2 salmon fillets and cous cous Lee picked up on the Christmas food shop won’t stretch far enough between them all.
???????

Reactions: 1
She is so fake and crap at her ‘job’ - saying in the latest Argos ad ‘kids in bed and I’m on my new surface pro’ like that’s what she is actually doing - but the photo was taken in the day time?? At least try to sound slightly genuine..... #anothermeldrumfail If I was as bad as she is at my job I’d have been out of work months ago!

Someone who can commented on the grid post, that the photo was taken during the day has just been blocked and had the comment deleted

Reactions: 7
Has anyone spotted an Ella’s Kitchen pouch mention yet though? She’s saying it’s a partnership with them but she’s not actually posted anything about Ella’s Kitchen.
She was waffling about the pouch in the car on the way to Starbucks before her visit to the food bank. Very professionally done I’m sure it’s just exactly what Ella’s kitchen were looking for ? Especially after in the vlog where the kids all received gifts and topped it off with a nice family dinner together and didn’t even bother to bring so much as a tin of beans to the food bank ? such a diluted message she’s sending out and completely missing the point on raising awareness. I actually think what Ella’s kitchen is doing is great but getting that goon to promote it, not such a wise move. One needs to remove the silver spoon from one’s mouth first!
She doesn’t have a clue

Reactions: 15
Do you mind if I post a little memory that I have of this pair of twats?

I remember watching their gender reveal video - which, was stupidly over the top anyway (getting the shop assistant to choose an outfit and wrap it for them). Anyway, they all sat down to open it together and you could just tell the air was thick with tension. I could practically sense Lee's balls aching for a boy. Anyway, they opened the damn thing and out popped a pink baby grow. He could not hide his disappointment even for a vlog. That must have been a kicker for her to post, as even I as a bystander could see the disappointment in his eyes. There was a split second where he thought it was a boy and then he was like 'oh damn' and then had to plaster on a fake smile.

Anyone else remember that vid?

Reactions: 19

I remember watching their gender reveal video - which, was stupidly over the top anyway (getting the shop assistant to choose an outfit and wrap it for them). Anyway, they all sat down to open it together and you could just tell the air was thick with tension. I could practically sense Lee's balls aching for a boy. Anyway, they opened the damn thing and out popped a pink baby grow. He could not hide his disappointment even for a vlog. That must have been a kicker for her to post, as even I as a bystander could see the disappointment in his eyes. There was a split second where he thought it was a boy and then he was like 'oh damn' and then had to plaster on a fake smile.

It was was recently discussed here and then mysteriously it was deleted!!!!

Reactions: 6

Yes for a second he actually thinks it's a boy and shouts YESSSSS then quickly realises it's a girl and then the atmosphere goes so awkward and tense

Reactions: 10
New here! Think I've just had a comment deleted on the current vlog for asking a simple question. Ridiculous!!

Reactions: 10
Also did anyone else feel bad that Lee's mum was babysitting whilst they went out for a meal with Rebs family. Don't think I've seen them outside of a house with Lee's family before.

I'm wondering if they deleted as they were receiving criticism off some on here for using the hashtag childabuse
It was @MissGee123 I hope not, and I suggested lots of tags for the Instagram account including child abuse. I think she probably just copied all my tags and included them on the posts.
I think she put a lot of effort on it and did ask for help managing the account. I hope she comes back and tell us what's happening with the account.

Reactions: 11
I can’t move on from Lee sending that direct message. I hope that the sponsors are aware.

Reactions: 11
New here! Think I've just had a comment deleted on the current vlog for asking a simple question. Ridiculous!!
I know one of my comments was deleted too. she is so rude!!!

Reactions: 8
All i said was i thought you said on instagram you werent being paid for this?
?

Reactions: 8
Here's a nice historic post to amuse you all. Reb and her mother showing their true colours ... We know where she gets it from now. ? Inciting hatred onto her alleged troll to her thousands of followers . This same girl who promotes no bullying and #bekind . Let's see how long it takes her to delete this!

I'm sure all her #spon deals would love this!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I can’t move on from Lee sending that direct message. I hope that the sponsors are aware.
creepy guy, saw him with the saw on instagram, he doesnt look like the murdery type, more like the idiot type that would hurt himself because he doesnt know what he is doing

Reactions: 9
Here's a nice historic post to amuse you all. Reb and her mother showing their true colours ... We know where she gets it from now. ? Inciting hatred onto her alleged troll to her thousands of followers . This same girl who promotes no bullying and #bekind . Let's see how long it takes her to delete this!

I'm sure all her #spon deals would love this!
is irish mummy here?! what a legend! mrs meldrum even discusses her with the fam! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.