Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, what activites does she actually do with her kids besides pottering & mooching? She can’t even do the school run! ?
I’m guessing it’ll have to be ghost written by someone who’s actually actively involved in their own kids’ life. ?

Reactions: 16
What book?!??

View attachment 3586Can she just not have a normal face when having or taking a picture?! What’s that face all a about?!?And her posture? Is it me or she cant stand straight?!

It’s the same smiling face Lee does, hide behind that manic smile guys ? all is good with our bloody wonderful life
Forgot to add yes she has a hump back, must be all that editing slouching over her laptop on all those non-mum days she has!

Reactions: 5
Omg can't wait....

Tips on how to drag your ill child out in the cold
How to show your children which one of them is your favourite
How to mooch endless supply of party dresses for your favourite.
How to belittle your children
How to avoid cleaning your children 's snot
How to make excuses to save attending assembly or doing school run

extra tips how to turn family into"the help"

Reactions: 15
Of course she hasn’t actually written any of it!
It’s clearly just a generic bunch of kids activity things that you can pull off a google search or find in literally any teaching aid of youth club pack.
Her name is on it but she’s no writer!
Honestly, I have so much second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine the “book tour” - teapot pose and over inflated lips ahoy!
Urgh.
It will be in the 50% off bin before the summer holidays......

Reactions: 13
Of course she hasn’t actually written any of it!
It’s clearly just a generic bunch of kids activity things that you can pull off a google search or find in literally any teaching aid of youth club pack.
Her name is on it but she’s no writer!
Honestly, I have so much second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine the “book tour” - teapot pose and over inflated lips ahoy!
Urgh.
It will be in the 50% off bin before the summer holidays......
She’s not the most eloquent or articulate & her spelling & grammar is shocking so let’s hope someone else IS writing it! ?

Reactions: 10
Heartbreaking that she can get her “book” published just because she sells her soul on Instagram, when people who have put genuine effort into writing a book can’t even get a look in with publishers ??

Reactions: 20
If Mrs M was writing her own book it would be so full of contradictions that the title would be best called Mrs M’s book of contradictions ?

Reactions: 6
What the heck is with the moon head smile? She looks like ‘hey diddle diddle!’

Reactions: 5
I see she's tagged Emily Norris in her insta story - hoping to jump on Emily's following?

I'm also assuming she asked the kids club hosts what they do with kids to glean some content for her 'book'.

Reactions: 4
She's ticking off the ghostwritten overpriced book on her infuencer to do list. 2019 is going to be messy for her and floggers

Reactions: 7
I can see this being the next Zoella “Cordially Invited”; go for a winter walk, make sure you bring a flask of tea etc etc.

Reactions: 3
Love that they have included that she has a ba(hons) which wouldn’t be worth the paper it was written on now.

Reactions: 6
Love that they have included that she has a ba(hons) which wouldn’t be worth the paper it was written on now.
In what subject though? She fell pregnant at university and has never had a proper job... Unless you count Disney?

Reactions: 4
In what subject though? She fell pregnant at university and has never had a proper job... Unless you count Disney?
Business or something like that I think. Travel and tourism maybe? Something along those lines anyway.

Reactions: 1
It’s all just a load of shite. The girl got a mediocre degree in a banal subject nearly a decade ago, a degree which is now null and void as she has never had a proper job in her life and therefore no real tangible work experience.
The “book deal” is nothing more than another channel mum job that she’s landed.

Reactions: 15
Ahh thanks... Wasn't sure what the degree was in.

? See her 2019 goals are up... Last one... 'ignore negativity'.... ? No hope for us long term fans with constructive criticism then? That's a strong two finger statement to a lot of us! Cheers Mrs M! Why even mention it? It's part of the territory.

Another thing I've noticed this past week, every vlogger I follow, large or small following EXCEPT Mrs M have thanked their supporters. Not a peep from her and now she's on a break, she just decided, can't be arsed.....stay on Instagram, posting videos from the sofa... Zzzzzz. No acknowledgement of fans again a kick in the teeth and with it an attitude of superiority and INGRATITUDE to the little people well on display. In fact, I don't think gratitude is something I've ever seen her express come to think of it.........
?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.