Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Rebecca....if something serious happens with Poppy...and God forbid that is the case. There is a film on social media that shows you asking for advice instead of doing the correct thing and seeing a doctor. Why oh why is filming on social media more important than dealing with a sick child correctly and also in private!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Can’t take a breath without coughing...tips???? Yeah I’ve got one! Phone the bloody doctor and put your camera down!

Reactions: 14
Absolutely sickened by how ill Poppy looks. Here’s a clue meldrums; if she’s falling asleep when you force her out a walk and she’s covering her eyes when you stick a phone in her face, SHE WANTS TO BE LEFT THE HELL ALONE!!
I actually sometimes feel offended by how thick they both are. It’s obvious to anyone that she needs to see a doctor; she can hardly breathe! As a chronic asthmatic myself she needs a nebuliser or steroids or both! Jesus wept!

Reactions: 18
This is not the first time she’s filmed her kids when they’ve been ill, when they first moved into their new house she was ill then too and it was so uncomfortable to watch. Of course it’s all poor me me me will I ever get any sleep, no regard to her child whatsoever. Poor baby, agree here she needs to be seen by a doctor. Instead of asking for tips call 111 you dopey cow. What are you waiting for? If one of my kids had been ill for WEEKS I would have them to a doctor by now. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - grade A narcissist! Being ill to Rebecca is a nuisance, everything has to revolve around her and her world and she is unable to recognise the needs of her children. Oh but she needs to get that perfect Instagram shot in the woods so they will be dragged out for a walk because it’s what she wants and has to keep up the image of perfect family life

Reactions: 14
First post here! I have read bits of most of the threads and I just cannot believe she is still going. I have unsubscribed on YouTube but am still on her insta. All her recent posts about new year goals. Here’s one, stop exploiting your kids, start being a proper mother and get your poorly baby seen by a doctor instead of shoving a camera in her face and asking a load of mind numb sheep on insta what you should do!! Thank god her looney bin husband has had the snip or I would be worried they could procreate again and add to this mess!

Reactions: 13
It’s not entirely the same but my husband had a cough for weeks, back and forth to chemist for numerous different cough bottles. Christmas Day came and he was completely floored. He was sick, shaky, exhausted. Got an appt on the Thursday and turns out he had a chest infection and now on antibiotics. The doctor told him he should have been to see them weeks ago... Okay it’s a 30 something man I’m speaking about but the gist of it is, go and get your daughter checked out! Even just for some peace of mind.

I think that filming P last night it’s just a second nature thing for Reb. I genuinely don’t think these two can differentiate between their life that they have for themselves and the life they have for the camera. It’s all the same. It’s hard as a Mum to watch that she’s trying to comfort her daughter but she’s directing it to the camera the whole time. Now I don’t co-sleep and never have, but if she had P in the room with her last night and Lee was out, put the lights out, her the vapour plug in and try and snuggle and settle down with her. No phone, just nice and quiet and calm and see if that lets her have some rest. A poorly child is exhausting, I totally get that, but if ever one of my children has been under the weather, you do the up through the night, you survive on lack of sleep and broken sleep, you let them sleep when they can because that’s the bodies way of recovering.

I know someone said P was wrapped up and yes sure I’m all for getting some fresh air as sometimes that will help but apart from the photo yesterday, any time they have been out, P hasn’t had a hat on. Why hasn’t she got mitts on or a scarf either? Instead she’s got on that flowery jacket that I’m sorry is far too big for her. I’ve said she should have her ears covered about five times in these threads since she’s been ill.. given the Meldrums read these, please take this advice. Really she is still a baby in my opinion. If you’ve got to take her out for a walk to get the other children out then have a hat, mitts and scarf on her, along with a coat that fits her properly, or even better an all in one suit. And cosy her up in the buggy, quit having her out walking along just so you can film her. She might even go for a snooze if she’s all cosy and happy in her buggy.

Now to me, what I’ve written above isn’t groundbreaking. It’s just practical, common sense that surely any parent would use?!

Anyway, enough about Reb..

twit Spice filming the karaoke in the pub, then turning the camera to his pal - that was awkward as duck. I don’t know how any of his pals can stand to go on a night out with him. He’s a complete red face. I half expected it to be himself on the karaoke singing Simply The Best ??‍♀?

Reactions: 19
I completely disagree with people slating lee for going out. Poppy has been ill for weeks and he’s done majority of childcare for years. I don’t mind him going out. You don’t need both parents home every night to look after a poorly baby. You can take it in turns. I wouldn’t want to leave my baby poorly however everyone’s different. You should do what you need to do to keep yourself happy and sane. As long as kids are with one parent it shouldn’t matter if the other one is out of the house. Rangers beat Celtic for first time since 2012 I understand that he’s wanting to celebrate.

Rebecca filming her sick kid AGAIN is the issue here for sure. My son was that poorly for about 2 weeks, he didn’t wanna move off sofa (he’s 2) sorry but you shouldn’t be taking a THAT poorly baby outside all the time. Spend a few days inside letting them recover. But by all means take kids outside when starting to get better.
I’ve had a bad cough for weeks and I went to a football game today (not OF) and it was freezing came home and my chest is tighter and coughing more. It’s only common sense imo.

Anyway I hate slagging someone’s parenting, I’ll never comment on dress sense, weight or appearance. Only here for the business issues she does. But come on it’s not nice viewing Poppy that poorly.

Reactions: 21
I do not understand this woman. I was disgusted by those stories last night. I agree with everything that has been said about her filming her so ill and asking for ‘advice’ as a ploy for engagement.
What I also derived from it was the vanity involved. ‘Look at me in bed with my strap accidentally off my shoulder’. And the look on her face when poor Poppy’s head was in her hands was of instaworthy delight.
I also don’t doubt the manipulation of Lee in posting the videos.

Reactions: 11
Read all the meldrum threads but rarely post but can only echo what everyone else has said, watching poor Poppy like that was very hard to watch.
My little girl is a few weeks older than Poppy and I cannot imagine it even crossing my mind to take a photo of her when she was in that state never mind film it! Really upsetting!
Rebecca seems to manage to take a break from social media when the “twats and arseholes” are upsetting her but can’t seem to give it a break for her poorly baby.

Reactions: 12
I completely disagree with people slating lee for going out. Poppy has been ill for weeks and he’s done majority of childcare for years. I don’t mind him going out. You don’t need both parents home every night to look after a poorly baby. You can take it in turns. I wouldn’t want to leave my baby poorly however everyone’s different. You should do what you need to do to keep yourself happy and sane. As long as kids are with one parent it shouldn’t matter if the other one is out of the house. Rangers beat Celtic for first time since 2012 I understand that he’s wanting to celebrate.

Rebecca filming her sick kid AGAIN is the issue here for sure. My son was that poorly for about 2 weeks, he didn’t wanna move off sofa (he’s 2) sorry but you shouldn’t be taking a THAT poorly baby outside all the time. Spend a few days inside letting them recover. But by all means take kids outside when starting to get better.
I’ve had a bad cough for weeks and I went to a football game today (not OF) and it was freezing came home and my chest is tighter and coughing more. It’s only common sense imo.

Anyway I hate slagging someone’s parenting, I’ll never comment on dress sense, weight or appearance. Only here for the business issues she does. But come on it’s not nice viewing Poppy that poorly.
Agree completely... Bet he's got his bollocks in a jar on the mantlepiece this morning for having time out away from the misses! She says herself she's got no patience when he's hungover. Main thing is I hope little P is better and importantly they have her to doc. I'm even more disgusted and pretty shocked at her filming last night. It's still so hard to believe.

Reactions: 4
I do not understand this woman. I was disgusted by those stories last night. I agree with everything that has been said about her filming her so ill and asking for ‘advice’ as a ploy for engagement.
What I also derived from it was the vanity involved. ‘Look at me in bed with my strap accidentally off my shoulder’. And the look on her face when poor Poppy’s head was in her hands was of instaworthy delight.
I also don’t doubt the manipulation of Lee in posting the videos.
Lee will be getting ballache all day from Rebecca for being out last night especially if he’s hungover. She won’t like that, it interferes with her grid and the perfect family vlog. He does do the majority of the child care so he deserves the night off now and again, it can’t be easy living with a narcissist! Rebecca will no doubt turn it into an argument because god forbid she had to put the needs of her children first and actually parent yesterday.
He’s still an idiot, I don’t watch his stories anymore advertising himself as a public figure and family man but posting pictures of himself posing with a chain saw, just as thick she is

Reactions: 11
Funny how she’s posted the Insta story whilst Lee is out. Trying to make him feel guilty and come home. ?

Reactions: 6
I hope she's taking her to doctor

Seems like croup I had it as kid went to hospital twice . My mum use book kettle in my bedroom.
I think pops has chest infection.
Left too long could turn into pneumonia.

She needs get kid a and e today.

We have our of hours Gps at local community hospital.

She might need inhaler and spacer.

She was broken before

She clearly suffers weak chest and immune system.

Why are sheep most are parents not appalled too on insta its bonkers.

Really upsetting to watch.

That deserves night out

Feel sure on side note cinima and recent meals are meercat shes not announced yet.

Reactions: 3
I hope she's taking her to doctor

Seems like croup I had it as kid went to hospital twice . My mum use book kettle in my bedroom.
I think pops has chest infection.
Left too long could turn into pneumonia.

She needs get kid a and e today.

We have our of hours Gps at local community hospital.

She might need inhaler and spacer.

She was broken before

She clearly suffers weak chest and immune system.

Why are sheep most are parents not appalled too on insta its bonkers.

Really upsetting to watch.

That deserves night out

Feel sure on side note cinima and recent meals are meercat shes not announced yet.
Yeah there is minor injuries that accept paediatrics at aboyne hospital (the wee town they went for lovely walk in the other day£.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the stories of poorly Poppy, personally that wheeze she has would have me getting her seen by out of ours or going to A&E for reassurance. You cannot put a price on piece of mind when your child is ill. Doctors are more than happy to check over a child especially one that is exhibiting those symptoms.

I certainly wouldn’t be on Insta asking for “tips”

Reactions: 9
If she gets any tips I'd imagine they will be along the lines of..."where are Poppy's pyjamas from" or "where did you get the new necklace hun"
When little P covered her eyes with her hands she was really pleading for the lights to be turned off...it was pathetic,the poor wee thing.I hate to make judgements on other people's parenting...that's not why I'm here at all...but I feel that filming her like that was a step too far.
And I think that we can save our money and not buy sambucol...it def doesn't seem to work!

Reactions: 15
I’m sure Lee will be regretting going out last night if they’ve been up all night with a poorly child!

Poppy did look very poorly last night, hope she feels better soon poor little love.

Reactions: 3
It’s not the first time that little girl isn’t well and they just leave her to be!!! You are so irresponsible! Someone should call social services on you??!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.