Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee is following MrsM, because lee has now made his account private it won’t show as following if you’re not following him
I never comment on Lee’s page because he’s so bloody dull and begging for interaction, but someone must’ve rattled his cage about not being with Poppy or partying with other women I’m guessing

Reactions: 3
I’m really confused now though, if you go on his profile and search who he’s following she comes up, if you go on her profile and search her followers he doesn’t come up ??‍♀??‍♀?
Yes it’s weird, when you look at her followers there are lots of private accounts that show up but his profile and Tegan’s don’t!

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’ve just checked and they are both defo still following each other. There is still definitely something going on though!

Every time you say he’s deleted me you’re letting them know he’s on the right track and crossing you all off the list. ? saying Tegans
Deleted me too narrows it down! ? they’ve not deleted me yet though ?
This ☝?

I think hes had some sort of breakdown. Alot of people were saying that he looked sad and had red eyes etc. Hes probably had enough of insta. Fingers crossed he gets a job now!
Reb been quiet on insta today which is weird.
She is probably sulking that Lee has "had" to privatise his instagram and no doubt he is in a foul mood.

Reactions: 8
He genuinely seemed uncomfortable in that now deleted house buying vlog with the asking price of the house but ultimately caved since Rebecca wanted it. Two months in now, plus all the tit with DLP and now FareShare, maybe it's all finally hitting home they're up a creek with no paddle if things go south.

Reactions: 6
When she allowed him to pack in his job and join "her channel" the announcement video said they had ""A rough two year plan"
Come on in Pat yer time is up!!
Maybe yesterday's " Full English" turned into Pat V The Cannon's............no longer required, our girl's now a sooper star author, and so far above dippy eggs and GO Florreeeeeeeeee! Guess good old Pat's been blocked and deleted from the empire ?
And is the "book" not just a cobbled together version of two sided colouring books she's VERY occasionally done with the girls and the "Birthday Time Capsule" book thing she was twittering about doing with Florrie every year and the Christmas one she was "gifting"" out to family at one point ?? ?

Reactions: 4
I don't see the issue with her sister deleting people she doesn't know tbh. After all, she's not the fame hungry one of the two that's chosen YouTube as her "career". I've always thought she looked uncomfortable being filmed. I do agree it's odd that both Tegan and Lee decided to clear out their IGs though - something has definitely gone down. When Rebecca inevitably decides to blame anyone else but herself for what's happened, let's not forget she's been the one that tags her mum & sister in IG posts which would only encourage her followers to follow them too. She's the one that's drawn attention to Tegan's account in the first place.

Reactions: 10
I think their reactions shows that maybe it is starting to sink in that they need to get a grip. People reacted to her filming a very ill Poppy for a very good reason.

Reactions: 5
I noticed Par wasn't included in the Christmas Day photo of Edgy and the girls or in the photo she posted with her parents and sister. Maybe he really is in the Canon bad 'boy' books??
Why is he in the bad books?

Every time you say he’s deleted me you’re letting them know he’s on the right track and crossing you all off the list. ? saying Tegans
Deleted me too narrows it down! ? they’ve not deleted me yet though ?
Maybe we saying they deleted us so we safe?two can play this game?

Do you guys know of any other mummy channels that vlog their children when they sick? Like Rebecca does? I don’t follow any others so am curious, thanks?

I don't see the issue with her sister deleting people she doesn't know tbh. After all, she's not the fame hungry one of the two that's chosen YouTube as her "career". I've always thought she looked uncomfortable being filmed. I do agree it's odd that both Tegan and Lee decided to clear out their IGs though - something has definitely gone down. When Rebecca inevitably decides to blame anyone else but herself for what's happened, let's not forget she's been the one that tags her mum & sister in IG posts which would only encourage her followers to follow them too. She's the one that's drawn attention to Tegan's account in the first place.

Ok just catching up.
Move house today so many not have time later.

It was the who released her sisters insta handle.

It's reb whos made numerous videos saying her and her sister dont get on.
They now deleted and her sister went other side of world escape them.
Previous videos she seems hate being filmed.
It was telling when she got back this time

We dident see her welcome home party
Or the sat night in with lees brothers girlfriend.

Perhaps she just doesn't want a public life
Also shes off on travels again soon.

We could summise lots of things

Rebs jealous lee getting any attention
I assume lees mum's a single parent and there was some friction with the dad.
I don't get impression lees family as affluent as rebs.

Maybe they had genuine fear of social services.

Perhaps if he wants to coach in sure this super super course explains social media and safeguarding.
It's not like teachers having social media I guess.

What makes people think they don't have private social media accounts under pseudo names for real family and freinds.

It's hard to grow accounts organicically now on insta.

I suspect they use bots as her you tube numbers decreased so if they doing that on you tube They probably doing same on insta.

I guess this is why he's not starting from scratch.

Also there were few undisclosed ads on his insta maybe he can't delete it.

He's maybe deleting accounts that dint post maybe 2nd accounts he blocked me after disney comment on Tesco website.

It must be so time consuming dealing with this social media mess.

Do we think they deleted meldrums channel on a whim to get main channel up or did someone advise them.

Maybe they getting advice.

It's telling the tit pic she used to announce book doesnt have lee in it.

All of this is either calculated move or a panicked reaction can't decide which.
Him at pub not great for her family image.

No idea how much guidance or power rebs parents have as we still have no idea how financially involved they are.
They seem happy to be filmed.
They seem decent enough people hes an experienced businessman find it hard to beleive they don't give guidance.

I think book deal is via channel mum connections as her following is small and shrinking by the day.

There image is badly tarnished its beeb one thing after another last 6months.

They looking to rebrand I guess for new year and lees now redundant he looked so sad when they made video why they deleted the meldrums channel.

I never get impression rebs family love lee.
I don't think lees mum wants to be in public eye at all.

Must be hard with their freinds.
They compromise privacy Every one around them including random in cafe and other children at Disney.

Schools are constantly explaining to kids and parents don't put pics on social media without permission.

Maybe lee is is having a breakdown
Maybe hes depressed.
Maybe they financially struggling
The ads will try up now xmas is over

I dont feel they equals in relationship
Maybe hes just fed up.

I Imagine she wants to increase her insta count and thinks this will work.

In reality they know very little about their sheep some sound phycho.

Maybe they have real life stalkers.

I feel something's going on.

How long does a 100k you tube play plaque take?

I guess she be on book tour and away a lot over next few months.

I wonder if all negativity will put brands off.

I don't get impression shes popular with other vloggers.

Reactions: 2
Remember Lee was on a course was it November, he was studying and away? I think he's going into some kind of seperate, more stable business for the family. Good for him.
Means we're just stuck with mundane mummy vlogger with her ads then. Time for a refresh in my followings I think. 2019 is not for dullsville ?

Reactions: 5
The least he could have done before he left was let us know what happened with that soupy curry ?

Reactions: 20
In recent stories he’s not exactly painted himself in the best light so maybe for the best. He/they are headed for a breakdown for sure, they can only keep up this facade for so long, I bet they thought the dust would have settled by now and things would’ve returned to business as usual but they’ve kept digging themselves, hopefully they’re not relying on the colouring book ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.