Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she has taken her to the doctors and knows it’s viral! She’s doing all this to create a reaction here, she lives off the drama! She did the same with her pregnancy with poppy and then didn’t disclose why there was all the worry there was!

Reactions: 7
I reckon she has taken her to the doctors and knows it’s viral! She’s doing all this to create a reaction here, she lives off the drama! She did the same with her pregnancy with poppy and then didn’t disclose why there was all the worry there was!
If that’s the case, then she is a sick, sick woman

Reactions: 4
Do you not think it's crazy the amount of opportunities she gets, considering she's only just hit 100k and has no USP? I'd expect all the low cost tat she is sent like toys or whatever but she gets so many holidays and now a book deal when really 100k isn't that many people I'm the grand scheme of advertisement. It's baffling to me. Surely there are so many more preferable 'influencers' who you'd expect businesses to opt for, people who actually have a niche or a talent (soz reb) and/or have a much greater following.

Reactions: 5
Never usually post on here (though I am a lurker!) but last nights insta stories of ill Poppy were final straw for me. The terrible wheezing sound she was making would seriously scare me if that was one of my children. I think we know how cold Rebecca is. Does anyone remember in a vlog not too long ago they were heading into school to see Safiyah cos she’d been pushed into a tree trunk? I wouldn’t say Rebecca didn’t care but she was very matter of fact about it when talking to the camera, it seemed like it was just another thing she had to tick off the list before she could head off to primark or round the woods for the 100th time that week. I have a daughter a year older than S and i would’ve been in tears if that’d happened to her. I’d also be more concerned if I was Rebecca as to why Poppy seems to be ill so often and is there more to it (asthma for example) I’m no doctor and am not saying that’s the case at all but I’d definitely want to talk to a doc/rule it out.

Reactions: 21
Do you not think it's crazy the amount of opportunities she gets, considering she's only just hit 100k and has no USP? I'd expect all the low cost tat she is sent like toys or whatever but she gets so many holidays and now a book deal when really 100k isn't that many people I'm the grand scheme of advertisement. It's baffling to me. Surely there are so many more preferable 'influencers' who you'd expect businesses to opt for, people who actually have a niche or a talent (soz reb) and/or have a much greater following.
Yes it’s crazy, but it’s probably pennies to get the Wellglums to dress head to foot in Matalan toot. Many other influencers with a higher following and online presence wouldn’t be seen dead in certain brands and/or would expect a much higher fee.

Reactions: 1
Always the plan to announce today? I think not! ?
Never it was! When she's on a break from you tube? Unoess she's REALLY stupid. Nope! As for in time for mother's day... Cutting it fine lol and why would a mother buy her own mother's day gift? Duh! ?

Reactions: 2
Never usually post on here (though I am a lurker!) but last nights insta stories of ill Poppy were final straw for me. The terrible wheezing sound she was making would seriously scare me if that was one of my children. I think we know how cold Rebecca is. Does anyone remember in a vlog not too long ago they were heading into school to see Safiyah cos she’d been pushed into a tree trunk? I wouldn’t say Rebecca didn’t care but she was very matter of fact about it when talking to the camera, it seemed like it was just another thing she had to tick off the list before she could head off to primark or round the woods for the 100th time that week. I have a daughter a year older than S and i would’ve been in tears if that’d happened to her. I’d also be more concerned if I was Rebecca as to why Poppy seems to be ill so often and is there more to it (asthma for example) I’m no doctor and am not saying that’s the case at all but I’d definitely want to talk to a doc/rule it out.
I remember that, it made me think of Emily Norris as her youngest cut his head on Christmas last year and she was crying her eyes out. I felt her genuine pain and anguish at seeing her little boy like that. Reb just seemed like she was off to the supermarket.
It came across like it was a hindrance having to go and check on her daughter. Just horrible ?

Reactions: 8
One or both up with a sick baby for most of the night...one hungover....but both up freshfaced bright and early...out for a walk,girls in usual party attire,the entire family living their best lives looking like they have walked out of a Boden catalogue.
I couldn't do it....I would be lying on the nearest sofa still in my pj's no doubt with my sick baby pulling my hair and probably vomiting on me!
It was that type of thing that made me feel inadequate as a parent when I first started watching...not anything material.
Of course it's all a pile of rubbish for the camera...I am a mature mother of teenagers and it had that affect on me...albeit very briefly...I can't help wonder how this mornings insta would make a struggling mum of smallies feel about herself?That bothers me about mummy vloggers...not just Mrs M
Don't beat yourself up about it, you are NORMAL and honest and I bet the bestest mum ever to your kids. She admits herself she's a shouty mum and has been in the past when parenting solo, obviously something is bringing that side of her back... Have a look at her old video when she broke down over having to take care of mouse the cat, that will make you feel capable. No CATalogue perfection there!! ?????

Reactions: 7
That would be a bit odd though.
Let’s see what kind of night they have with her. Hopefully it is just viral and she will start to improve. The wee one was definitely needing a nebuliser or inhaler last night though! Poor toot.

I think any attempt at aiming advice at Rebecca on here is futile: as far as she is concerned tattle is full of haters who's only intention is to pick her apart and she quite frankly thinks she knows best. That isn't going to change. A very stubborn lady who will ignore the advice to a fault, even if it means she or others around her suffer as a result.

Reactions: 19
I think any attempt at aiming advice at Rebecca on here is futile: as far as she is concerned tattle is full of haters who's only intention is to pick her apart and she quite frankly thinks she knows best. That isn't going to change. A very stubborn lady who will ignore the advice to a fault, even if it means she or others around her suffer as a result.
True

But remember she doesn't read here :sneaky::sneaky:

I wonder if the ignoring negativity stretches to ignoring childrens illness too?

Reactions: 4
She’s not the most eloquent or articulate & her spelling & grammar is shocking so let’s hope someone else IS writing it! ?
Agreed. Medical fact that cold air narrows the airways will make her worse. Poor child
I'm not trying to take away from what anyone is saying, but if it's croup then cold air would be beneficial, as opposed to steam. Obviously if it's a chest infection or other chest condition, then the cold air could be an aggravating factor.

But remember she doesn't read here :sneaky::sneaky:

I wonder if the ignoring negativity stretches to ignoring childrens illness too?
She definitely reads here! I don't know why though. The majority of the posts are valid points and made well however I've seen posts just within the past 48hrs: one telling her to get off her "fat arse" and others criticising her posture, stating she has a hunch back and criticising the way she is smiling in a photo. I wouldn't choose to visit a website where people said such things about me. I'm all for calling her out on her sketchy behaviour (by god there's enough of it) but i think commenting on such things as appearance just drags this sites credibility right down, that's not constructive.

Reactions: 15
Yes, how strange
She’s scared she’s reported for showing her unwell child and being exposed so she’s deleted the footage. She never learns does she. It shows if you have something to delete you have something to hide and are worried your behaviour is called up on

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.