Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why would she ever want to change her shady dealings anyway? Companies are stupid enough to keep working with her & send her free stuff & she has enough gullible sheep to stroke her massive ego! She’s on a pig’s back! ? Granted, she has no pride or self-respect but hey, as long as the dolla’s coming in!?

Reactions: 5
The difference is you’re under no obligation to follow Mrs M in any capacity. It’s not like buying a washing machine from a company and then providing poor service. It’s a completely separate entity. If she offends you you can choose to switch off and unfollow her. I, like many of you have realised she is only out to sell this past year and she has become completely disingenuous. So I had a vent on here and chose to unfollow and stop watching. That’s what a trash thread is for, to vent a frustration about something you don’t like - not encourage Instagram pages to bash people and phone all the companies she’s working with. What are you trying to achieve? That’s when it borders on bullying and quite frankly stalking. Why would you google where their house is and the stories surrounding it? What relevance does that have to your supposed ‘devistation’ that she’s conning you? Nothing.
Again, I’m not her biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but I implore you to look a little deeper at your own lives as to why you are so obsessed with someone you supposedly

I can certainly let you look a little deeper into my life :) For the last decade each week I have watched the effect that social media has on the mental health of people in your and my community. I was able to empathise with the impact it had on people's mental health but it wasn't until I found that watching the Meldrum's had made me question how we, a comparable family weren't able to achieve their lifestyle that I was able to get a better idea about how that felt. And then with the Disneyland fiasco suddenly realised...It was all lies. This wasn't their lifestyle and all those people I work with are comparing themselves (and tormenting themselves) with a lie.

When you're part of a group that's trying to highlight a wrong doing you'll always have members who are more extreme than others. That's life. It doesn't detract from our current mental health crisis, and trust me, it is a crisis, within which social media is playing a role.

I know you're not a fan, but when fans do come on i know it's easy to assume that we're bored folk with something lacking in our lives. Hope into a private convo with members. You'll find this forum is frequented mostly by health care professionals! And there's the business owners, those in finance and those in the legal field. I know this doesn't fit the image..But they're all here. And they've just chosen to say this is wrong. Please change, because your actions are damaging.

their actions are damaging. If you would like evidence please do consider undertaking the training and volunteering to listen to those in your community who need to talk. I totally get it. I know it's hard to look a little deeper into yourself to allow the darkness and that social media can bring to be acknowledged. But when you can, you learn to skim over the more extreme comments handbrake heart from those so will stand up for what is right, to protect those vast numbers in our communities who are drop f ed what i now know is a fake life, leaving them feeling lacking and believing that they have done something wrong in their lives. It is abhorrent. It needs to be more tightly regulated and for the sake of my children who will no doubt also grow up being exposed to social me di a, I will champion open and honest contents that they need never feel inadequate on the back of lies told to line the pockets of an influencer.

I mean, that's just the very, very basic level of care we should be offering, no?

Reactions: 3
Personally I DO mind the amount of free stuff they're given because:-

1. They don’t need if want it.
2. They can well afford to buy their own stuff.
3. They sell the free stuff for cold hard cash.
4. They donate none of the free stuff.
5. So many families live on the breadline & haven’t a hope in hell of affording this stuff themselves.

Lmao, they know these freeloaders immediately! ???
I agree with you that they don't need any of the products and I find it disgusting that they sell the items that should be donated. No one needs that amount of gifts but unfortunately I can't see companies stopping that anytime soon. I feel sorry for everyone that has been tricked into buying something that they thought was amazing because it looked as thought edgy had purchased it with her own cold hard cash to then find out it's an ad or been "gifted" That's what I meant by not caring what they are sent as long as it's clearly marked so people are aware that not one penny of theirs was spent on it.

I’ve just seen, on Lee’s IG highlights for the now defunct The Meldrums channel, that they did a video 50 weeks ago with the title “The Don’t Want to be on YouTube!” It begs the question of why they’re still at it then?! My son was unhappy about me mentioning him when I blogged so I stopped and if I want to put pictures of him anywhere I run them past him. He’s partial to the back of his head from a long distance away type of shot ?

Reactions: 2
Not sure why the video was deleted. Yes it’s possible that one of the companies asked her to take it down, but I also think it very likely that she took it down because of how bad it made her look: Lots of thunbs down and probably couldn’t keep up with the waves of criticism. If the company asked her because it was so negative, that would be like a slap on her hand!

I wish it had stayed up so people could see the tit show but whatever the reason for it coming down, it must have taught her a little!

Reactions: 6
Not sure why the video was deleted. Yes it’s possible that one of the companies asked her to take it down, but I also think it very likely that she took it down because of how bad it made her look: Lots of thunbs down and probably couldn’t keep up with the waves of criticism. If the company asked her because it was so negative, that would be like a slap on her hand!

I wish it had stayed up so people could see the tit show but whatever the reason for it coming down, it must have taught her a little!
Surely it must have been the companies decision for it to come down? She'd likely be breaking the contract otherwise as surely she's agreed to do a video, no? I don't know much about it.

She has put in the description bit that she wasn’t paid by fareshare- did she have that on the last one?

Oh come on guys!!! It’s Christmas ? what you guys like, telling the truth, don’t you know that the truth hurts??what about poor Rebs being called all the time for her mistakes? Over and over again and doing nothing and nothing about it!? I mean we driving the poor woman crazy!!! Poor Rebs I really feel for you????! Next thing will be some crying over this bullies as you call us, and you need a break because of your mental health???????????!!!!

Reactions: 4
I bet she's laughing all the way to the bank, Ella's kitchen told her to delete it but they will still need to pay up.
Actually they wouldn’t if she hadn’t met criteria. As a blogger you get a list of things you need to do to get paid for certain ads.(I dabbled a bit in past but realised what a horrid world it was). Also if she didn’t meet the standard I’m sure they could refuse payment. I wouldn’t pay for bad workmanship so why should they.

She has put in the description bit that she wasn’t paid by fareshare- did she have that on the last one?
I think it’s possible the links, not sure if they were there before or not. Anything different in the vlog? Did she add or has taken anything?

The funniest thing is this threat only exist because of her??! She’s always on here!!

Last edited:
Today is the last day of Advent. Where is this "alledged" reverse Advent calendar she's put together? And when is she planning on dropping it off at a food bank?
You do understand Rebby that it's NOT a reverse calendar for YOU? You are supposed to give it away.
BTW..
Mrs M has released an image of her moral compass..

Screenshot_20181224-125526.png

Reactions: 8
Today is the last day of Advent. Where is this "alledged" reverse Advent calendar she's put together? And when is she planning on dropping it off at a food bank?
You do understand Rebby that it's NOT a reverse calendar for YOU? You are supposed to give it away.
BTW..
Mrs M has released an image of her moral compass..

View attachment 3453
I commented on her post about the reverse advent calendar and got such a passive aggressive reply even though I was totally pleasant. I wonder if I would’ve read it as passive aggressive if it was anyone else?

I’ve blocked out my username but I wonder how long until I get blocked ??

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Miracles do happen at Christmas time after all?when at Tesco’s Rebs entered the wrong PIN number which apparently it was the right one according to Lee, but then she found another card hidden on the back of her phone!!!!!??poor Rebs was all red face and embarrassed ?! My heart bleeds for you hun! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

I commented on her post about the reverse advent calendar and got such a passive aggressive reply even though I was totally pleasant. I wonder if I would’ve read it as passive aggressive if it was anyone else?

I’ve blocked out my username but I wonder how long until I get blocked ??
“Give back” my arse!! She doesn’t know the meaning of the words. The only word in her vocabulary is “take, take, take!”

So, she's alleging that the point of the reverse advent calendars are to teach the children to give back?

Erm, no, Rebecca honey, the point is to prop up the food banks resources for needy families. FFS

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.