Mrs Meldrum #12 Months Of Blagging And Scamming The Sheep, Then Tattle Is Born And The Meldrums Lose Sleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said on here I wouldn’t follow the Instagram page because I didn’t agree with some of the hashtags on there. Doesn’t alter the fact I think Mrs M needs to be HONEST about when she is being paid to promote a product. And that I think it’s despicable for her to be essentially paid to visit a food bank. Do people honestly think she would have taken time out of her busy life to visit Fareshare if it wasn’t for their partnership with Ella’s Kitchen, a company she is being PAID to promote.
I don’t see how emailing a company she is working with is any different to contacting a company to make a complaint when you have received a poor service etc.
I think the work Ella’s kitchen is doing with Fareshare is great. Who would say anything different when Ella’s are giving food to hungry babies and children? What I do not think is great is Mrs M pretending to visit Fareshare out of the kindness of her heart! This was all for her to seemingly look good and charitable. Why not go to a local food bank with her family and tell people about how many hungry families there are. It’s the Christmas holidays which unfortunately means there are lots of hungry children who won’t get a meal because they aren’t at school. She has the potential with all her followers to fundraise for food banks and raise lots of awareness. Look how much ladbaby has raised for the trussell trust - amazing!
The difference is you’re under no obligation to follow Mrs M in any capacity. It’s not like buying a washing machine from a company and then providing poor service. It’s a completely separate entity. If she offends you you can choose to switch off and unfollow her. I, like many of you have realised she is only out to sell this past year and she has become completely disingenuous. So I had a vent on here and chose to unfollow and stop watching. That’s what a trash thread is for, to vent a frustration about something you don’t like - not encourage Instagram pages to bash people and phone all the companies she’s working with. What are you trying to achieve? That’s when it borders on bullying and quite frankly stalking. Why would you google where their house is and the stories surrounding it? What relevance does that have to your supposed ‘devistation’ that she’s conning you? Nothing.
Again, I’m not her biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but I implore you to look a little deeper at your own lives as to why you are so obsessed with someone you supposedly hate.
Have a merry Christmas.

Reactions: 3
The difference is you’re under no obligation to follow Mrs M in any capacity. It’s not like buying a washing machine from a company and then providing poor service. It’s a completely separate entity. If she offends you you can choose to switch off and unfollow her. I, like many of you have realised she is only out to sell this past year and she has become completely disingenuous. So I had a vent on here and chose to unfollow and stop watching. That’s what a trash thread is for, to vent a frustration about something you don’t like - not encourage Instagram pages to bash people and phone all the companies she’s working with. What are you trying to achieve? That’s when it borders on bullying and quite frankly stalking. Why would you google where their house is and the stories surrounding it? What relevance does that have to your supposed ‘devistation’ that she’s conning you? Nothing.
Again, I’m not her biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but I implore you to look a little deeper at your own lives as to why you are so obsessed with someone you supposedly hate.
Have a merry Christmas.
I wouldn’t call it being obsessed, it’s public wanting vloggers to be regulated, just like the government they put spies out there to find rogue benefit cheats and the same way they depend on the public to report any wrong doing, hence why we have the tax evasion/benefits fraud hotline. I certainly don’t hate Mrs M, I just and I’m sure with others would agree don’t like what she’s doing as a company, and it does need brought to the attention of people to change what’s being allowed to happen.

Reactions: 5
Have a merry Christmas.
I choose not to watch her but I used to & like others she made me feel bad that I couldn't give my kids what she gave hers, that I couldn’t go on holidays & I didn’t live in a fancy house. If I can stop just one other vulnerable person feeling like that then it’ll be worthwhile to come on here & trash her.
Its the same with any other flogger trying to influence people. My teenage daughter watches YT & thinks she too can live a life of luxury without working. Floggers need to realise the damage they’re causing so I’ll continue trashing the culprits on here.

Reactions: 10
That didn't last long...

It was such a lazy, uninformative boring and ignorant video she should have watched it back while editing and thought.... yeah that's embarrassing and morally wrong I won't upload that.

She seems to lack foresight. I'm really don't understand what goes through her head.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I sincerely hope when they are reading through all these threads, that they understand that whilst people are hacked off - a lot of what is written here are ways for her to try and salvage any sort of reputation she may have left. It’s not rocket science, she really could work blooming hard into 2019 to make her channel something that viewers can once again relate to and trust in again.
I honestly don't think she cares about her reputation in the slightest. As long as the money keeps rolling in and people keep engaging with her crap then it will continue the same way. I doubt she will suddenly acquire a set of morals between now and the start of the year, and if she does then I wouldn't believe it was genuine. That ship sailed a long time ago.

She has had so many opportunities to correct the shady behaviour but instead she keeps digging a bigger hole. I think she should consider a new career in 2019 as she would be a brilliant actress.

Reactions: 6
I honestly don't think she cares about her reputation in the slightest. As long as the money keeps rolling in and people keep engaging with her crap then it will continue the same way. I doubt she will suddenly acquire a set of morals between now and the start of the year, and if she does then I wouldn't believe it was genuine. That ship sailed a long time ago.

She has had so many opportunities to correct the shady behaviour but instead she keeps digging a bigger hole. I think she should consider a new career in 2019 as she would be a brilliant actress.
I do agree with you. They have had ample opportunities to correct this situation and yes, things probably are too far gone now for her to rectify. I know that I wouldn’t believe it was coming from a genuine place if she suddenly had a conscience, but she could prove herself in time if she wanted to.

It’s a sad situation as I think the desire for money and entitlement has ruined her.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree it's definitely a sad situation and it's a shame as I think she was genuine when she first started. As it's been said before I think it all went wrong when he gave up his work and they turned it into a full on business. Had they been honest at that time and said there will be lots more ads etc as this is their only income, but their pride took precedence over being honest. I don't care if they get gifted 100 items a day. Just be transparent and there would be no need for threads like this to exist.

Reactions: 7
Omg - the Vlog has been deleted! Are we finally getting through to her about her ways?!!

Her stories features a Big Issue mag in her trolley. ?

Well Ella’s kitchen replied to me really quickly on facebook. Maybe if anyone else wants to raise their concerns it might go to the right people ?‍♀

Have a merry Christmas.
I think that you need to have a look and your own life and why you keep coming back to ‘implore’ (how dramatic) people to look at their own lives.
Your post makes no sense to me at all, no one is ‘obligated’ to buy a washing machine either.

If a company that I use and give money to is supporting an ambassador that is being dishonest then it’s perfectly reasonable to email them. It’s called customer feedback and companies spend millions on seeking it out every year.

Your comments about googling the house have no relevance to me- because I didn’t.

Merry Christmas to you too and I hope you can look in to why you keep coming back to tell other posters how awful their lives are.

Reactions: 11
Christmas Eve with the Meldrum’s
Love Tattle :m:m

Twas the day before Christmas,
The Instagram dream,
When Rebecca and Lee post the fakest-ass scene,
The stockings all hung
By the chimney with care,
Because they were gifted we really should declare ?

We’re getting abused for our latest vile Spon.
But we’re the Meldrums!
You know us!
who CARES if we’re wrong!

The children are posing they should earn their keep,
With toys they were gifted but really won’t keep,
As soon as they’re captured to eBay they go.
I’m a scammer mum legend don’t call me a ho......

Ho ho merry Christmas Meldrums!!!!
Have a great day. ?

Reactions: 16
Since it was a paid ad Ella’s kitchen has probably told her to remove it.

She tried to remove the PayPal on the meldrums but had to reinstate it.

Have a merry Christmas.
I think people have a right to be frustrated if a youtuber/influencer etc is being paid to promote a product that is less than satisfactory or they aren’t transparent or genuine. I also think companies should have feedback about those who they chose to promote their products.
I’m certainly not obsessed with her and I couldn’t care less about where she lives. I also don’t dislike her.

Less than 2 hours to get a response.
DEC5CAA9-13EA-43CE-9974-48B4124B7117.jpeg Just realized I didn’t even mention her name- they did ????

Reactions: 16
Personally I DO mind the amount of free stuff they're given because:-

1. They don’t need if want it.
2. They can well afford to buy their own stuff.
3. They sell the free stuff for cold hard cash.
4. They donate none of the free stuff.
5. So many families live on the breadline & haven’t a hope in hell of affording this stuff themselves.

Less than 2 hours to get a response.
View attachment 3451Just realized I didn’t even mention her name- they did ????
Lmao, they know these freeloaders immediately! ???

Reactions: 8
I bet she's laughing all the way to the bank, Ella's kitchen told her to delete it but they will still need to pay up.

Have a merry Christmas.
Well, speaking for myself, right, I'm a bit bored and I just fancy this site. commentators here keeping me company this xmas, atm while I'm cooking, I do wish the insta page was up again so we could chat a bit more on that platform too.
it is not obsession, we are quite worried about the girlies, specially since anyone knows where she lives and how oblivious she is to the fact that they are so exposed.
and frankly this is a trash thread, you are welcome anytime to have another vent..... but don't come ruining our chance of venting. I wont feel guilty for expressing myself.

The Ella’s kitchen vlog has gone from you tube ?‍♀
well done Rebs, that thumbnail was horrid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.