Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure will feel ropey and them some if you somehow catch Covid and not have had your booster!? I think I was bloody lucky that I had both my flu jab and my booster within a week of each other and I felt absolutely fine. She never ceases to amaze me. Also, thanks for keeping these threads going, my instagram randomly stopped working about 3 weeks ago (literally no reason!), so I cannot keep up with her shenanigans!!
I felt tit after my booster. My partner works long hours and I’m lucky enough to be on mat leave, so I just kept going, with four kids, and was grateful to have had the extra protection for your very reason.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, but they're all popping up now. Sick day routine. 😂😂😂😂🤒

'I still have to do editing, even though I'm sick'... Not a bleeping clue of life. She'd be like putting a butterfly in a shower in the real world. 🤣
What a grade A fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just tested positive for covid…a week before Xmas 😞 but not to worry, I have that belter of a sick day routine video to keep me going. I truly feel organized through covid now. Thanks Bec. You’re da bessttt!
Aw sorry to read this Bong! But it always could be worse…you might think a flowery dress and knitted tank top are acceptable attire…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I felt like hell after my Booster for a good 24 hours, to the point, I actually had to crawl out of bed as my energy was totally gone, everything hurt, pounding headache and temp was through the roof. No reaction 2 my first 2 jabs at all. I have 3 kids and still had to get on with stuff which included dosing myself up to watch my child’s outdoor nativity! nBut no way would I have been putting it off until after Christmas whilst waiting for my hubby to come home If I could have got it that day! Stupid woman

Reactions: 8
But again, this us the woman who is so ill equipped for life she practises taking the bins out. I will never get over that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What a grade A fanny
This is the most bizzare video I’ve ever seen!!!!!!!! What in the name of duck?!!!! Can you even imagine it - “right, I’m in desperate need of something to film today, so I know, il film a “sick day” video pretending that I’m under the weather”

Cue the most god awful, embarrassing acting….! And the whole thing was filmed in one go, it wasn’t filmed over the course of an actual day!

Imagine what it was like filming that - she must have had to get up and down to position the camera multiple times during the toe curling waking up/still sleeping bit at the beginning including where she’s fake sleeping and then fake sneezing! And the bit with her pulling her jammies down…. The duck was that?!!! Dying that she couldn’t think of anything else to pad it out with so she completely bizzarely says “then I do it all in reverse” and actually re-winds the footage as part of the finished video?!!!!!!!!! What a joke!!!!! Don’t think Spielberg needs to worry that she’s coming for him…!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rebecca Meldrum consulting the people that live in her phone for health advice again? Silly witch. Go for it or don't, shut up about feeling bleuch. Suck it up buttercup. Your local vaccination centre was so busy it had to close to drop ins today. Book yourself in and stop whinging or don't go at all.
This is the most bizzare video I’ve ever seen!!!!!!!! What in the name of duck?!!!! Can you even imagine it - “right, I’m in desperate need of something to film today, so I know, il film a “sick day” video pretending that I’m under the weather”

Cue the most god awful, embarrassing acting….! And the whole thing was filmed in one go, it wasn’t filmed over the course of an actual day!

Imagine what it was like filming that - she must have had to get up and down to position the camera multiple times during the toe curling waking up/still sleeping bit at the beginning including where she’s fake sleeping and then fake sneezing! And the bit with her pulling her jammies down…. The duck was that?!!! Dying that she couldn’t think of anything else to pad it out with so she completely bizzarely says “then I do it all in reverse” and actually re-winds the footage as part of the finished video?!!!!!!!!! What a joke!!!!! Don’t think Spielberg needs to worry that she’s coming for him…!
Fecking womble needs to get a life. 🤡

Reactions: 16
What?! She wants to risk getting covid by skipping the booster cos she needs somebody there to facilitate her sick day routine?!

What does she think single parents do? People
With jobs? Employed single parents?! We suck it up and go to work then deal with the kids then go to bed then do it all again!

Reactions: 22
She’s so far detached from reality it’s unreal.
And I won’t even get started on the sick day vlog anyone who films themselves pulling there pj bottoms up and down and puts it on the internet for content needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why you’d move to within spitting distance of your parents and then not have your vaccine in case you’re ill after. Surely her parents would help if she was Ill with three kids at home? My parents would be round in a flash and they’d love to be with their grandkids. I know some grandparents aren’t so hands on but why move so close then if they literally have no involvement at all? Or maybe she puts this on there instead of just asking them… weird and quite sad really. Also my mum has osteoporosis and her back is exactly the same as Rebecca’s. It was like that yurrrs before she was diagnosed as well so she should get checked out. I agree with the other comments re Buimia and the swollen face and neck. I hope not, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Hopefully she’ll read here and get help…

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's that hideous Fatface curtain dress! She's bunged a woolly tank top over it which make a her look even more hunchbacked!
She looks like Anne From Little Britain

P.s that room is horrific none of the colours go together

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Schools don't finish today in England and don't pretend you would rather have the girls at home Beggy 🥴

Reactions: 8
I felt like hell after my Booster for a good 24 hours, to the point, I actually had to crawl out of bed as my energy was totally gone, everything hurt, pounding headache and temp was through the roof. No reaction 2 my first 2 jabs at all. I have 3 kids and still had to get on with stuff which included dosing myself up to watch my child’s outdoor nativity! nBut no way would I have been putting it off until after Christmas whilst waiting for my hubby to come home If I could have got it that day! Stupid woman
I was the same - I felt absolutely dreadful. Day three now and still don’t feel right. What the hell is in that booster?!?!,!

Reactions: 2
However she feels, after the booster, there will be amatuer dramatics from her. If she's to queue she'll have a meltdown. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.