Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember thinking how pretty and stylish she used to look. Always thought she has such a pretty face. My god she’s aged! Massively! They do say your inner thoughts start showing on your face don’t they? My view of Lee has never changed. Poor sod he couldn’t be any less sexually attractive if he tried 🤢

Good job she posted that how to be ill video though as that will really help me next time I’m ill.As I didn’t know how to be ill or how to open a window, take medicine and go for a piss and pull my pants up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That bleeping waistcoat, vest, jumper thing. Jesus wept. Where did edgy Reb go?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The laugh about the AO ad is that no chance anything would be delivered by Christmas in the shire.... Its always at least a couple of weeks til you get a date for delivery.

Excellent work beggy ya boot. Please link your gorgeous outfit too....

Reactions: 8
It's that hideous Fatface curtain dress! She's bunged a woolly tank top over it which make a her look even more hunchbacked!
What the sweet Jesus is that on the right?!! I’m in shock - she needs to get herself checked out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cant decide what looks worse....the knitted tank over the dress or those horrendous curtains mismatched with the hague bloody blue. Surely she cant look at them and think yup that looks good!

Reactions: 10
What the duck?? 😂😂😂😂 I can’t stop laughing, she looks like she has a shell on her back like a tortoise 🤣🤣
She’s such a mess I can’t even cope with it!!!! From her birds nest hair, to her huge bloated moon face with her planet of the apes mouth, her massive swollen neck, her odd body and bandy legs that look like she has rickets to her huge clown feet with finger toes….. she’s a STATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s such a mess I can’t even cope with it!!!! From her birds nest hair, to her huge bloated moon face with her planet of the apes mouth, her massive swollen neck, her odd body and bandy legs that look like she has rickets to her huge clown feet with finger toes….. she’s a STATE!
Planet of the apes mouth 🤣🙈 that killed me off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you know Betty sometimes I wish you wouldn’t hold back so much and tell people how you really feel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sure will feel ropey and them some if you somehow catch Covid and not have had your booster!? I think I was bloody lucky that I had both my flu jab and my booster within a week of each other and I felt absolutely fine. She never ceases to amaze me. Also, thanks for keeping these threads going, my instagram randomly stopped working about 3 weeks ago (literally no reason!), so I cannot keep up with her shenanigans!!

Reactions: 2
I don't like commenting on looks as it seems mean i am no beauty myself however she really doesn't look good I think her horrible inside is showing for all to see I have to be honest I think she is far from attractive which is weird because she was very pretty to me she is aging very badly she does dress awful and her back needs investigating my friend has developed a pronounced hunch invhervback over the last 3 years but she is 64 his us not normal and yes her legs are very odd indeed someone mentiohed Bulimia earlier in the thread and I wonder if it is due to this as long term purging can deplete calcium and cause skeletal abnormalities her teeth are not great either also a sign but she would never take advice she is so shallow, she thinjs being skinny, tanned and blonde as good she is clearly emotiolly immature and her family either say nowt because they don't care the mother is very similar or they are scared to set her off probably a combination of both she will never willingly change her ways she is self obsessed, lazy and very greedy,mi just feel so very sorry for the bairns hopefully they won't grow up to be like her.
Lee is not much better he chooses to ignore and keep the peace when he should be thinking about the effects on his daughters.

Reactions: 5
Sure will feel ropey and them some if you somehow catch Covid and not have had your booster!? I think I was bloody lucky that I had both my flu jab and my booster within a week of each other and I felt absolutely fine. She never ceases to amaze me. Also, thanks for keeping these threads going, my instagram randomly stopped working about 3 weeks ago (literally no reason!), so I cannot keep up with her shenanigans!!
She’ll be harping on about boosters to either
A) Up engagement for another Ad
B) Plant the seed for her having it and then being so so ill that Lee just has to come home for Christmas and resume nanny duties

Reactions: 12
I think Gail Platt would love a cup of tea - she looks like she’s had one too many sherries at the Rovers

7ACF65C8-0246-4E2F-A441-B071CC1E5A28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What an idiot, I think I’ll wait to get my covid booster? Wait for what exactly? Oh and by the way, there’s loads of tickets left for the Panto now if you want to risk getting covid too😂#influencer

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Maybe she’ll wait until closer to Christmas and have a severe reaction, which will ensure wee Lee is choppered off the rig and home for Christmas

Reactions: 12
Just tested positive for covid…a week before Xmas 😞 but not to worry, I have that belter of a sick day routine video to keep me going. I truly feel organized through covid now. Thanks Bec. You’re da bessttt!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.