Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the difference in her face - that video of the Christmas tag, her face is just so different its crazy. id be seriously worried if it were me - like that's not just weight gain.

Reactions: 7
20 minute workout on Tony, pathetic! You can tell she regrets buying that bike and is only using to tell tattle 'I told you so'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So her grid post came up on my IG and I had a little nosey - couple of interesting comments on this one from yesterday. I think the poster maybe means “do I not fit in with your gang?” Which prompted quite a polite response from Beggy.

And then the lovely Tattle Haters doesn’t have an original thought of her own so she’s borrowed @Yel’s profile picture 🙄. Of course Rebecca will engage with her…

8260FF90-C453-476B-9E00-E9F51B8947EB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20 minute workout on Tony, pathetic! You can tell she regrets buying that bike and is only using to tell tattle 'I told you so'.
Usually I’d be all like “20 minutes is better than nothing” but with her it really just seems so pointless and lazy because we all know it’s not because she can only manage to squeeze 20 minutes in.

Reminder to everyone else: a 20 minute workout among a busy day is still great!

Reactions: 10
So her grid post came up on my IG and I had a little nosey - couple of interesting comments on this one from yesterday. I think the poster maybe means “do I not fit in with your gang?” Which prompted quite a polite response from Beggy.

And then the lovely Tattle Haters doesn’t have an original thought of her own so she’s borrowed @Yel’s profile picture 🙄. Of course Rebecca will engage with her…

View attachment 929504
She posted on her other picture that she’s dm’ed her lots of times but never had a response - Beggy has written a rude reply to say she can’t read all her dm’s 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She posted on her other picture that she’s dm’ed her lots of times but never had a response - Beggy has written a rude reply to say she can’t read all her dm’s 🙄
I knew the mask would slip quick enough 😂

Fair enough, she maybe doesn’t know this random but it’s not as if she’s got a track history of being nice to…anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My kids school does
And mine

I was the same - I felt absolutely dreadful. Day three now and still don’t feel right. What the hell is in that booster?!?!,!
I have no idea. Did you have Moderna by any chance? I had Pfizer the first two times and no reaction, this time I had Moderna and good god. I mean totally worth it but I just wasn’t expecting it!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t deleted me from close friends. I haven’t paid so maybe she has just missed me or she’s trying to sus me out?
she posted this earlier, I’m in England so-not sure about Scotland's rules. I thought there was no mixing? She also banged on about choosing jeans and western boots to wear? Wtf

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said many a time but good god she’s got such a bloated moon face and 20 chins 🌝 What’s going on?!

She hasn’t deleted me from close friends. I haven’t paid so maybe she has just missed me or she’s trying to sus me out?
she posted this earlier, I’m in England so-not sure about Scotland's rules. I thought there was no mixing? She also banged on about choosing jeans and western boots to wear? Wtf
We’ve been asked to limit gatherings to max 3 households but it’s a request rather than a restriction so events are still going ahead etc.

Reactions: 4
How the hell not? She seems to spend enough time online just reading here that surely she can read a couple of DMs? I seriously cannot believe she gets that many each day.

Reactions: 12
That neck is insane.

Ok so I’m all for letting kids wear what they want but omg that rainbow coat for a 10yo girl hmmmmmm sorry to offended anyone but any 10yo I know wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that.

Reactions: 28
Ok so I’m all for letting kids wear what they want but omg that rainbow coat for a 10yo girl hmmmmmm sorry to offended anyone but any 10yo I know wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that.
Completely agree. Why does she insist on dressing S like Mr Tumble/overgrown toddler. My daughter is 7 and I couldn’t pay her to wear that!!

Reactions: 19
She’s such a lazy cow. She basically wants to do the most minimal parenting she can, ideally from her bed. Kids get themselves up and trail around the house eating breakfast and watching shows whilst she’s in her pit. Now we have def done the one parent gets a lie in one gets up with the kids on a Sunday, but we both work full time at least! Everyone is usually up first thing on a sat for sports clubs (when it’s not Xmas break) She is a full time stay at home parent and has no excuse.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.