Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really disgusted with AO. I doubt I’m the only person who has complained with no response.

Remember how she was gifted at least one cordless Dyson’s in the past, told everyone how much she loved them, never used them again and then months later told her followers that she hated the cordless vacuums.

Reactions: 11
I’m really disgusted with AO. I doubt I’m the only person who has complained with no response.

Remember how she was gifted at least one cordless Dyson’s in the past, told everyone how much she loved them, never used them again and then months later told her followers that she hated the cordless vacuums.
I’ve messaged but I doubt they care, another company I won’t ever use.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Extremely disappointed in AO, i contacted them after the first ad the other day and had zero response.
Won’t be spending another penny with them

Reactions: 10
I've had a browse through posts with the hashing #AOteddy and most of the other instahuns also have the same hoover and TV so Rebecca would not have chosen that hoover. She must have forgotten that she said she hated Dyson cordless hoovers and now she has another one.

No shame, no morals, just after the freebies.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Same with the Karcher floor cleaner, never seen again! 😡

Ah tit the bed. I was so convinced she was just pretending. AO can hum on my nuts. 😡

• Haha
I know it’s been said many a time but good god she’s got such a bloated moon face and 20 chins 🌝 What’s going on?!
I remember when i first saw a video of hers. She was preggo with Florence and it came up in my recommendations. Her face looked big and round then, not as bad as now but it did and she wasn't even that far gone. When she commented she was a size 10 i thought bollocks her face is too big for her to be a size 10.
But it's true. I don't know whats going on with her face for it to be so large compared to the rest of her body. She's going to look like a lollipop soon.

I’m embarrassed on her behalf over the mess of her hair. What is that?! Didn’t she just “have it done” a week or so ago?!!!
Her hair is so awful. I don't think I've seen a worse cut.
The style and colour are so bad! I think thats a major part in her looking so old too.

The lounge decor is awful! Looks like yer Nan’s sitting room!

The lounge decor is awful! Looks like yer Nan’s sitting room!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.