Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to post these yesterday morning .. she is so thick 😳
She’s beyond thick.

Even if she genuinely wasn’t sure how to work it out - you can literally ask Google how to work
It out. Or why didn’t Lee just do it?

If you were really that useless with numbers wouldn’t you be making an attempt to try to learn things to help yourself? She’s just making herself sound like an idiot - “uh I dunno what meters squared is” - please. Dumbing yourself down like that isn’t cute or funny, it’s just nonsense.

Reactions: 14
Also thought you would all find this hilarious
This mornings posts. Walking the dog with poppy and then banging on about how but me a coffee has cancelled the direct debit through pay pal 😂 I’ve obviously cancelled mine so maybe that’s what everyone has done and she thinks but me a coffee has stopped it?
The desperate begging for people to give her money is a new low. Has she no self respect at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lucky P...a hefty snack of 4 grapes chopped in half. That will fill her up (plus a dry looking crumpet i suppose)

Her eyes and lips are fucked in that story.
Her eyes never used to be as squint as that did they?

Reactions: 7
What on earth is that outfit on those begging stories. It looks like something an old granny would wear. I really wish she'd ditch those headbands, they do nothing for her hair and moon face

Reactions: 12
Haven’t posted in ages but had to come on to say WTF is going on with her toes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really hope people remember to cancel their direct debits now she has reminded them. The riveting extra content she’s putting out is identical to the boring waffle she has always done on Instagram.

Reactions: 17
She’s probably been paid next to nothing this month and I honestly think she’s that stupid to realise people have cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also thought you would all find this hilarious
This mornings posts. Walking the dog with poppy and then banging on about how but me a coffee has cancelled the direct debit through pay pal 😂 I’ve obviously cancelled mine so maybe that’s what everyone has done and she thinks but me a coffee has stopped it?
How will we cope without knowing what’s going on?! Oh yeah, we’ll see it in the cheap seats too 😂

Thank you @wasabloodysheep for the sacrifice of two months cash to keep us updated 😉

Spoke to someone this morning who saw her at the panto and confirmed that she was there with F, S and who they thought was the mother in law. Obviously Lee stayed with P. It was also mentioned that Rebecca didnt understand lots of the innuendos so no way would S have, confirming just what she said in her stories, she’s thick as mince 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 924891
Thought this was one of the kids 🤦‍♀️🤣

View attachment 924890
Are those little scars from a needle I spy?

Why does her face look so grubby? Isn’t this meant to be AFTER she washed it?
Looks to me like Sun damage she is so irresponsible about protecting her skin and influencing others, she us obsessed with being tanned in such a hurry that she has burnt her skin over and over this is the result and will only get worse with continued exposure she does look like a woman in her early forties not being nasty but truthful

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.