Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 922885
“They say I wear fake tan…but I don’t 😭
“Here are my favourite tanning drops!” (Implying she also uses other tanning ‘drops’ in order to have a favourite).
Just duck off beggy.
But I’m confused I thought Tropics self tanning drops were the best. And her mum is still selling Tropics on her behalf so I thought they would still have been the best 😏 I mean I assume Karen is doing it for Beggy and not narrow foot bed surgery funds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh duck off APA!

Once again gifting this moron tickets it’s not like she can’t afford them donate them to a local charity instead so many families who can’t afford to go who I’m sure would appreciate it.
It’s not like it needs advertising everyone knows about it!

Oh well I’ll still enjoy the show on Saturday with the tickets my hard working other half paid for!

It’s also very telling she now waits till after she’s been to post it and not post while she’s there like she used too.

And btw Beggy not to be smug but mine is home for Xmas and Hogmanay and I can wrap Christmas presents on my own 😜

Gifted panto again is that the one she slagged off?
No that was the one at the Tivoli she’s been given tickets by APA to the one at HMT

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why on earth is she getting gifted panto tickets?! A person who publicly slagged off a panto on the internet and literally said it was tit, why don’t these places do their research?!

Reactions: 18
Why on earth is she getting gifted panto tickets?! A person who publicly slagged off a panto on the internet and literally said it was tit, why don’t these places do their research?!
APA are fully aware I’ve complained to them previously and I’m 99% sure others did too. She slagged off the Tivoli as she’s actually paid to go see it because the one at HMT hadn’t been gifted to her that year after people complained the year before.

Edit: this was all around the time when everything kicked off with the KKK joke/DLP as I remember it was the Tivoli Frozen Panto as she was at the same showing I went too with my friends and our kids

Reactions: 17
She disgusts me, she could of donated them to one of the many charities here to pass on to a family less fortunate. Such a shameless grabbing excuse of a human 😡😡

APA are fully aware I’ve complained to them previously and I’m 99% sure others did too. She slagged off the Tivoli as she’s actually paid to go see it because the one at HMT hadn’t been gifted to her that year after people complained the year before.
Im sure at the time we deduced that she must know someone or have a personal connection to someone at APA, because they were very shifty in their responses when questioned about her before? If I’m remembering that correctly?

Reactions: 9
Im sure at the time we deduced that she must know someone or have a personal connection to someone at APA, because they were very shifty in their responses when questioned about her before? If I’m remembering that correctly?
Yes I remember it was all very roundabout responses not really addressing anything “we use a number of influencers” blah blah

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it just pathetic?! Her kids are at school/nursery - can’t she just spend an hour one day doing it herself when the kids are out during the day?
she can’t seem to do anything for herself.
you can just imagine the guilt trip she’s been throwing at lee - bet she’s happily using the fact that he’s away over Christmas to get him to do everything. She probably hasn’t even given it a second thought that he’s spending his Christmas working or that the kids are spending Christmas without their Dad this year.
also the whole "lees going away" like he's going on a bloody jolly and leaving her. he's off working to pay for you to sit on your backside love and to pay for those presents that your complaining about wrapping... she drives me around the bend

Reactions: 22

Edit: this was all around the time when everything kicked off with the KKK joke/DLP as I remember it was the Tivoli Frozen Panto as she was at the same showing I went too with my friends and our kids
Well shame on them for yet again giving her freebies despite knowing her racist and lying shady history. They must be desperate and clutching at straws to give tickets to Meldrum in the hope that in return she might get them a few sales.

also the whole "lees going away" like he's going on a bloody jolly and leaving her. he's off working to pay for you to sit on your backside love and to pay for those presents that your complaining about wrapping... she drives me around the bend
Such a lazy pampered witch it's unreal. I've never come across anyone like her. I can't wrap till next week as we are so busy with work/school stuff etc so it will have to be wrapping when the kids are in bed.

Reactions: 13
Gifted tickets at His Majesty's 🙄 waste of time complaining, people never got anywhere before. She slated the Tivoli theatre pantomime when she had to pay a fiver for tickets. The Meldrum kids will look back and see they only got somewhere if it was gifted and apart from holidays, most of the experiences were not for a family of five. Disney anyone? What lovely family memories all TOGETHER not!

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it just pathetic?! Her kids are at school/nursery - can’t she just spend an hour one day doing it herself when the kids are out during the day?
she can’t seem to do anything for herself.
you can just imagine the guilt trip she’s been throwing at lee - bet she’s happily using the fact that he’s away over Christmas to get him to do everything. She probably hasn’t even given it a second thought that he’s spending his Christmas working or that the kids are spending Christmas without their Dad this year.
Exactly this all about beggy i feel sorry for the kids stuck with mummy lee ls a Pratt but I think he is the better parent of the two which is hardly high praise I know hope grandad steps up no point in expecting mumsy narrow footbed&mind she has taught beggy all she knows.
Ramping up on Ads and Aff links it enrages me thst she still makes money on top of the begging for coffee seriously what is wrong with those still following no wonder we have Boris as PM when so many folk are this shallow and gullible how many lies have they told yet still folk listen its a type of insanity no other explanation

Reactions: 7
Am i missing something about the tickets? What the problem with her being gifted them and taking the girls?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Am i missing something about the tickets? What the problem with her being gifted them and taking the girls?
Aside from the fact she never does anything with the kids other than walk in the woods unless someone else has paid for it?
She’s hardly the poster child for family fun.

Zero issues with APA gifting tickets to those who appreciate and deserve it but racist Rebecca can damn well afford to pay for her own. Plus I’m willing to bet that she didn’t take them all.. she’s openly vocal about not taking Poppy anywhere as she’s so feral so I highly doubt she took her to the panto even if it was free.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s more worrying for me is not the fact that yet again she’s been gifted something by an organisation that knows full well what her background is…no, it’s the fact that S, at 10 years old, apparently understood the adult innuendos! i know kids are more mature today than they were 15 years ago when my kids were that age but there is no way that any of the 10 year olds that I know would have understood them so shame on you Beggy if what you’re saying is the truth 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What’s more worrying for me is not the fact that yet again she’s been gifted something by an organisation that knows full well what her background is…no, it’s the fact that S, at 10 years old, apparently understood the adult innuendos! i know kids are more mature today than they were 15 years ago when my kids were that age but there is no way that any of the 10 year olds that I know would have understood them so shame on you Beggy if what you’re saying is the truth 😡
Don’t worry - Rebecca doesn’t even understand what innuendos are yet so I highly doubt her 10 year old - who she still treats like a 4 year old - will have any clue what’s being said!!

You need to go back and read these threads from the start. This woman shouldn’t be getting a single damn thing for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so yes i am missing something lol

i do understand the whole never does anything with the kids. P was probably left in the car so her and S could enjoy it

Reactions: 1
Here's an idea for you Rebecca......

This person also has some stories explaining how ads work today, total transparency and something they have to do because of shady grabby greedy people like you.
Now THAT is how you do it!

Beggy gets confused about charity though. Best not to suggest that she does this. She’d be asking the charity to give to her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.