Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe that she doesn’t work yet moans like someone who does 😳 she does nothing but walk the bleeping mutt. That’s it! Yet she moans everyday about being tired and busy. What is she going to be like if she actually goes to work everyday ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can’t believe that she doesn’t work yet moans like someone who does 😳 she does nothing but walk the bleeping mutt. That’s it! Yet she moans everyday about being tired and busy. What is she going to be like if she actually goes to work everyday ? 🤣
Ha! Of course she’ll never go to work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did Poppy not get taken to the panto? Too much of an inconvenience?
Naturally. Couldn’t possibly take all 3 kids to the panto. Or actually she was probably only given 4 tickets for free so dumped Poppy somewhere and happily went anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That’s so sad. My youngest is just 3. We’re going to the panto at the weekend. Wouldn’t dream of going without him. Yes it’ll be harder work than if I just took my older ones, would it be the same without him? No way. It’s a family Christmas. The only reason she had kids is to avoid work.

Reactions: 14
D4C7E2C9-1B53-4775-9634-EF1BB02519A4.png

Thought this was one of the kids 🤦‍♀️🤣

BCF7F27C-5600-4DC4-A179-1919B7A58984.jpeg

Are those little scars from a needle I spy?

Why does her face look so grubby? Isn’t this meant to be AFTER she washed it?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 924891

View attachment 924890

Yep those are injection site marks and she’s had them visible for years - that’s why it makes me roar that she always denied having filler - it’s like, dude, we can see you have massive sausage lips AND we can clearly see the injection marks!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yep those are injection site marks and she’s had them visible for years - that’s why it makes me roar that she always denied having filler - it’s like, dude, we can see you have massive sausage lips AND we can clearly see the injection marks!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
I conveniently forgot about previous times we’ve pointed it out 😆😉

Reactions: 6
Saying S gets the innuendos at 10 years old? The panto I went to this year had innuendos saying if the 7 dwarfs offer Snow White a 7 up she should refuse as it's not what she thinks 😂😂

Surely she isn't understanding jokes like that at 10 ffs!!!!

Reactions: 10
Saying S gets the innuendos at 10 years old? The panto I went to this year had innuendos saying if the 7 dwarfs offer Snow White a 7 up she should refuse as it's not what she thinks 😂😂

Surely she isn't understanding jokes like that at 10 ffs!!!!
Of course she doesn’t. Just more inane twaddle from Rebecca.
Rebecca probably wouldn’t understand innuendos herself let alone her 10 year old!

• Haha
View attachment 924891

View attachment 924890

Just going to leave this here. Why do some women (especially the identikit reality stars, Katie Price, Kardashians etc) end up with faces created by the artists in the make up studio on a planet of the apes remake around the mouths?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just going to leave this here. Why do some women (especially the identikit reality stars, Katie Price, Kardashians etc) end up with faces created by the artists in the make up studio on a planet of the apes remake around the mouths?
The hair even matches Beggys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where are you seeing injection marks? I get lip fillers and to me it doesn’t look like she does - there’s no definition whatsoever to her border.
On her cupids bow there are two clear injection marks. I’ve noticed them in photos many times before.
Her lips are completely distorted - she’s got that engorged shelf now between her nose and lip, her whole mouth area is swollen and protrudes outwards unnaturally.

Reactions: 8
Describing the dog as the best purchase ever, adding a dog to your family is much more than just a financial figure. But for her it’s all about how much he cost

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.