Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole 2 comments on the ad, jesus that is poor

She always does this, posts an ad just as Lee goes offshore and then spirals when it gets taken down

I have contacted AO so will update when reply received, £1k of telly and £500 of hoover 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 15
On her cupids bow there are two clear injection marks. I’ve noticed them in photos many times before.
Her lips are completely distorted - she’s got that engorged shelf now between her nose and lip, her whole mouth area is swollen and protrudes outwards unnaturally.
I’d need to see more photos but I just don’t see any evidence she’s had any. And if she has, they’re tit. There’s literally no definition - nothing in the vermilion border.

Reactions: 2
I’d need to see more photos but I just don’t see any evidence she’s had any. And if she has, they’re tit. There’s literally no definition - nothing in the vermilion border.
But then how do you explain the needle marks and her ridiculous huge over inflated puffy mouth?!

Reactions: 8
AO are delivering a new cooker to me tomorrow..if there is no teddy included there will be merry hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fuckinell, didn’t even notice that.
😂 I saw the “outfit” and ran over here for the laughs.
Tragic 😂😂🙈
She can have her big tv and new Hoover with my blessing as her outfit has given me such a good laugh it was worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is absolutely no way she has been given those things, nor has she been paid to advertise this. I’d put money (my own money Beggy…) on this.

Reactions: 2
It’s one thing signing up to begin with (still wouldn’t have done it. I work - why shouldn’t she?!), but actively setting up a transfer when you’ve had two months to realise how little you’re getting is very different. How many followers does she have on there now? I’d be interested to see how many she has after she’s given them the 24 hours to transfer the money. And how many beggy reminders she posts!

Reactions: 9
They are definitely running a campaign as the equally beggy Kerry Whelpdale is advertising them!

Reactions: 4

Just for shits and giggles, came up on recommended 😂...and she won't get a view count for this, even better.

This, I'm sure is the trip to London immediately after the 'he could have died' I'm giving up my offshore career palava.

The channelbum Christmas night out. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But then how do you explain the needle marks and her ridiculous huge over inflated puffy mouth?!
I can't see any needle marks, and I don't have any needle marks either and I get fillers :-/ even if you did have a hole left in your lip, your body would heal it naturally. I think she just has a fat mouth from all the tit she talks :D or too many spicy Doritos🤪🤪
Although to be fair, I hope she has had fillers and paid Aberdeen prices for them - cause they're tit and she's throwing money down the drain :m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bit of festive frolics. Candy cane cake. Can't even do that without mummy narrow footbed. She really is a dumbass.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but they're all popping up now. Sick day routine. 😂😂😂😂🤒

'I still have to do editing, even though I'm sick'... Not a bleeping clue of life. She'd be like putting a butterfly in a shower in the real world. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but they're all popping up now. Sick day routine. 😂😂😂😂🤒

'I still have to do editing, even though I'm sick'... Not a bleeping clue of life. She'd be like putting a butterfly in a shower in the real world. 🤣
WTF?! Why is it shown all over again but in reverse, why is she dropping her keks several times, is it to say she’s got the trots?! Where are the kids?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.