Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant get over how unbelievably thick she is. I hope Lee is giving her a real hard time for this - putting her family in danger like that over stupidity ? And then she splashes her stupidity all over Insta - how embarrassing for her (and Lee)

Reactions: 18
Ooo Beggy your dice with death has got your thread moving again!
Seriously though, not replacing the carbon monoxide detector, with all the safety knowledge we have available now, in a house with a young family, is bleeping negligent!
Meanwhile here's an advert for crappy Iconic!!!

Reactions: 21
Is she all there? She is completely moronic! Imagine throwing out a carbon monoxide detector, not replacing it then actually telling your 100k followers all about it!
Now pretending that she is working for Iconic London when we all know she has bought the set herself & is affiliate linking it. Good thing they’re not paying her considering her stories were uploaded all out of order 🙄 can’t she do anything correctly?
Also, I’ve just realised who she is. She’s the scarecrow from wizard of oz, no brain & hair like straw 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really is thick. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she’s not had that chimney swept in all the time they’ve lived there either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She really is thick. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she’s not had that chimney swept in all the time they’ve lived there either.
Thick as mince. 🙄

I doubt she's had her lady chimney swept for a while either. Lee is a dick but Dick Van Dyke he is not. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tit show?!! Trying being moments from death with your entire family because you couldn’t be bothered to replace the carbon monoxide alarm. Now that’s a real tit show!

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t know what PPM means, doesn’t bother to educate herself (until she read here). Ugh
It’s all such bullshit.
So she expects people to believe that she is told that her boiler is leaking and that it’s at a rate of 10 thousand PPM…. And yet she doesn’t enquire as to what that means nor does she look it up online to find out immediately after being told that it’s dangerous…..

What a load of rubbish.

this woman is a lying toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.