Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of the TV looks like she is back in her own house….so it’s miraculously all sorted? Or are the lights out to pretend they are somewhere else and it was all just fake news for attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo of the TV looks like she is back in her own house….so it’s miraculously all sorted? Or are the lights out to pretend they are somewhere else and it was all just fake news for attention?
I thought that but it’s a different tv unit

Reactions: 1
Her neck and hair are fucked.

And she’s a prolific liar - can’t trust her as far as you can throw her.

My fire alarm keeps beeping and my house has a lovely orangey glow about it. Can anyone help me figure out what’s wrong 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Doesn't even affect her, Scotland's next update affects her but not what BoJo does.
Also, I assume then that she's watching that over at Lee's mum's place? IIRC, Lee's mum is a hardcore antivaxxer and conspiracy theory fan who also works for the NHS. Oh to be a fly on the wall there tonight! There'll be some really in depth chat on the go 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really interested why they couldn’t stay at Kazza’s gaff. Surely it has equally, if not larger grounds like marshmallow mansion compared to The MIL cute little starter home?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah I think mother in law away so they have the place to themselves.

Reactions: 5
Here we go! 🤣
Had to take a second look I honestly thought that was her tv in the kitchen
Why are the curtains / blinds not closed, it's so creepy as anyone could see in and also so much better at keeping heat in. Proper fruit cakes.

Can't get over her binning the alarm and not replacing if it was beeping. Think she's speaking sh*te about the reading as well.... just sounds like she's not a clue what the hell she's talking about. Doesn't know what ppm means so how could she understand the reading, didn't she think that kcal was kjs and her salad was like 4 times the cals 🙄

Reactions: 9
Bottom line is; the pipes are probably frozen. There was no emergency. There was no carbon monoxide. She realised it was quiet on here. It got us talking. It got the “u ok hun” messages on insta. She has fulfilled her iconic ad perfectly with engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heh Beggy, if you hadn't been so up yourself for an Inchmarlo postcode and a house that looked like tit with a horrible history you COULD have chosen many other more beautiful houses within walking distance of the school for sale at the same time. 😂

Reactions: 13
The glee on her face because for once something exciting has happened. No bother that her children nearly died (according to her PPM calculations), she finally has an anecdote!

🚩 He nearly died (in a helicopter) 🚁

🚩 I nearly died (Lee rushed home in a helicopter) 🚁

🚩 We nearly died (just before wee Lee goes off again in a helicopter) 🚁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.