Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aff linking jumpers to pay for her carbon monoxide alarm.. Times must be tough

And GREIGE isn’t a word! It’s bad enough Hinch uses it it doesn’t need to be elsewhere on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We went the Christmas markets in Edinburgh the other week I wasn’t blown away had a nice hot chocolate but apart from that it was absolutely freezing and I was glad to get home 😂

Reactions: 3
Edinburgh christmas Market is overrated, it's pretty in a picture from above but going there it's overcrowded, overpriced and the same tit on repeat through the stalls.

Reactions: 24
Her hair 🤭 Is she cosplaying as a high court judge?!

Christmas markets sound like a lovely Christmassy thing to do but it’s usually cold, wet and too crowded and you end up eating a very expensive poncy hotdog over a table that is handily also a bin.
So have fun Beggsy and sarahraven!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey guys ,hold the front page- she's going for a mooch!
....and another thing to have mum fear about? Wtf if you'd replaced the sodding monitor when you'd spilt fabric conditioner on it , this 'drama' could all have been avoided

Reactions: 16
She's such an arse wipe. What a drain she must be on people around her.

Reactions: 11
Her fingers look really podgy in those pics!! And she looks about 50 something not early 30’s!
Honestly her fashion sense is a joke!

Reactions: 6
She is so utterly odd. Her life is so devoid of anything that a carbon monoxide leak is pure excitement! Gives her something to talk about for days. Love that it’s only occurred to her to be concerned about this…

Reactions: 8
Would it not have been nice to take the kids to the markets ? Or is that just me

Reactions: 9
Would it not have been nice to take the kids to the markets ? Or is that just me
To be fair it's the 3 Cannon ladies tradition and involves Food and Cocktails financed by the narrowest footbed. Maybe when they're older? 🤷 OK..... maybe just Florrie. 😂

Trolling us with a pic of the Peleton shop. I see you Beggy, thought you were on a family 'adventure' yet you cannot leave us! I can just see her and gormless mother thinking it's hilarious to post then check on here and the seemingly more balanced, intelligent daughter /sister T sitting thinking to herself, what utter Fuckwits. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahaha so it’s all “hunky dory” now….!

what a bleeping loony she is. Weird made up story about the boiler being broken…. Must have been positively gagging for some attention the other day. Maybe her & Lee had a wee argument or maybe Rami wasn’t available for some slap & tickle at the gym… she needs her attention from somewhere.

going to the (boring) Edinburgh Christmas markets again. Wow. How fun. I hope she’s wearing her edgy Doc Marten boots again this year so she can run around desperately trying to copy her wee sister’s style. And I hope they get on the hooch and start cackling and shrieking about how edgy she is. Gotta love it when she makes it so obvious how bothered she is by tattle and how every word written here gets right under her skin like a bad case of scabies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.