Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah i’m not buying it, if it was reading that high they would all be very unwell, dog would either be dead or in the vets unwell. Not boasting on social media

8CB3543C-C8BE-4DB7-939B-29AAD4D6D9C8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Utter bleeping drama llama attention seeking bollocks. Look how bleeping pleased with herself she is in her talking stories. A friend of mine at university had a carbon monoxide leak in his student house and had brain damage that affected his long term memory - this stuff is actually serious.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s smiling through the whole of her stories, that’s not how someone would be acting if their family could of been killed. It doesn’t make sense, also how foolish not to have a detector in the house!! twit!!

Reactions: 18
I’m just wondering if the boiler was in the garage and the door was shut then it could have been contained a bit ? I’m not defending her in any way as her smiling moon face telling us how she nearly died …..smug cow needs a punch putting her family in danger by not having a detector.

Reactions: 11
Just another thing to add to her long list of duck ups

When will she ever learn

Bet she’s the village laughing stock 😆

Reactions: 7
“Hi all. Just popping on to tell you about how ME and the dog have been affected by carbon monoxide poisoning” 🙄 Doesn’t mention the fact that the poor kids have been bleeping living there as well. She’s a selfish cow know that. I thought everyone had an alarm now. Didn’t her BBF’s husband give her one when he did their heating.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She is so beyond stupid I cannot even cope.
she’s lying out of her hole about this and her waffle about “10 thousand PPM” is nothing but utter nonsense.

first off Rebecca you ignorant waste of skin, PPM
Stands for parts per million which most adults would easily be able to tell you and which your husband who works on a bleeping oil rig should know! Christ almighty you get taught this in science in secondary school. Secondly, if you had really had a carbon monoxide leak at the level of 10 000 ppm for any length of time you would all be dead. So you are talking absolute rubbish. You are lying. Yet again. Lying out of your hole for attention. Again.

why on Earth do you not have a carbon monoxide alarm?! When was your boiler last serviced? Very convenient that you just so happened to have a service and oh, it just so happened that there a leak and it’s the worst possible leak EVER (“ ten thousand ppm guyyyyyys even though I have no idea what ppm stands for but it could have Killed us in 10 minutes”)

This. Is. All. A. Load. Of. tit.

Reactions: 19
Oh look, another "WE COUULD HAVE DIED" moment.

Another scenario she's thought ooo this is gonna be good, but she's turned it into another laughing stock for herself - for not having a detector to start with. Moron!!!

Reactions: 13
What I don't get is... if it was at the level where you could be killed in minutes then why....were they not dead? Is she seriously saying that the boiler started malfunctioning JUST as the engineer started looking at it??

This will be her out to sell that house - 'I don't feel safe' 'I just keep thinking about it' 'I've got boiler PTSD' 'We're selling up'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t doubt they had a leak but 10,000 ppm!! I highly doubt any hand held carbon monoxide detector that a boiler engineer would carry would even be able detect a reading of 10,000ppm when hand held detectors only go up to 1000ppm, who did she get in NASA?? They guy would be dead before he took it out of his bag.

£600k house, walking around in her £250 wellies and can’t afford £20 carbon monoxide detector! Typical!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if her boiler is outside? My Mums oil boiler is outside the back door but she also has a CM monitor in the house.
But I think as usual old begster is struggling with the concept of Number place value 🙄

Reactions: 9
I am not surprised in the slightest that there is no carbon monoxide alarm in that house, Rebecca doesn't have her priorities right at the best of times.

Reactions: 10
No alarms and three children in the house ?? How stupid can someone be !!!!!!

Reactions: 16
Spilt fabric conditioner on it?
Wouldn’t stop beeping?
Binned it?
Didn’t bother replacing it?

bleeping MORON

Can’t even look at the camera properly smiling away.. utter bollocks! Never seen anyone look so happy about almost dying.

Do I need one without gas? Yes you moron oil is a combustible fuel and in Scotland it’s the bleeping law!

Here ⬇⬇⬇ Educate yourself Rebecca!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She put the monitor in the bin as it was beeping intermittently? Perhaps it was trying to alert you to increased amounts of carbon monoxide in your home?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Is she really that thick.. it was beeping intermittently so I binned it?!!!! I am actually speechless what the hell! How she is a mother to 3 kids is beyond me, absolute twit!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.