Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca reminds me of my own mother so much. Immature, self centred, lazy and narcissistic.

it makes me so sad for the girls, because I know what it feels like to have a mother who just… isn’t maternal.

receiving presents from someone like that is always tinged with hurt. You’re supposed to be grateful for whatever present you get. But I would write a list too, much like the one Rebecca shared. I’d ask for something small (a bracelet from new look I distinctly remember one year) and each year she’d ignore it and get me presents that just… were totally unsuitable for me. It felt like my own mother just didn’t care, didn’t want to recognise me as my own person. Why can’t she just get the wee girl some sellotape?

Gift giving for people like that, is all about making them feel good. Rebecca gets to congratulate herself on being a good mother, showing off the piles of presents, none of which reflect her actual daughters. Very sad to watch

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did she even show safiyahs pile?
Yup. Not as an individual post but it’s here when she showed the 3 piles of gifts at the start. Same stuff as the other girls but also a hot water bottle and some jammies other something

258F508D-E8F5-495A-845A-ABB98B692BBB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All those Christmas party dresses look cheap and poor quality, so perfect for MrsM.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca reminds me of my own mother so much. Immature, self centred, lazy and narcissistic.

it makes me so sad for the girls, because I know what it feels like to have a mother who just… isn’t maternal.

receiving presents from someone like that is always tinged with hurt. You’re supposed to be grateful for whatever present you get. But I would write a list too, much like the one Rebecca shared. I’d ask for something small (a bracelet from new look I distinctly remember one year) and each year she’d ignore it and get me presents that just… were totally unsuitable for me. It felt like my own mother just didn’t care, didn’t want to recognise me as my own person. Why can’t she just get the wee girl some sellotape?

Gift giving for people like that, is all about making them feel good. Rebecca gets to congratulate herself on being a good mother, showing off the piles of presents, none of which reflect her actual daughters. Very sad to watch
On my sons Christmas list he’s 6 and asked for an Xbox T-shirt and one of the vtech kids laptops that’s all he asked for so I made sure that was the first 2 things I bought before I got anything else in, Rebecca is just selfish and too far up her own arse I don’t care what you get your kids for Christmas but when I looked at what Rebecca bought the 3 of them I was like is that it? Where’s the rest? 😳

Reactions: 11
💯 this. Beggy maintaining she’s had a ‘political rant’ nearly made me fall off my chair LMFAO.

Begs doesn’t have the basic wit and/or life experience of a curious, engaged, normally functioning adult to have even an elementary grasp of public policy or the concepts of reserved and devolved functions of government. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if she couldn’t even spell ‘democracy.’ Self-absorbed, gormless idiot.

I see she’s doubled down on ‘Nic!’

Maybe for Christmas Santa could bring her an idiot’s guide to how her country is run, with some basics like the Scottish govt is for Scotland, but only DEVOLVED stuff. The U.K. govt is for the WHOLE of the U.K., including Scotland for RESERVED stuff. And there is NO govt of England.
Maybe her plan for further study will be to do a degree in government and public policy 🤣🍿🤣🍿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the Christmas piles! My two have completely individual things , I know my children inside out, all the weird and wonderful things they will love! Also my two won’t notice whose got a bigger pile or more things. They’ll be so excited opening their things they won’t notice what the other one is opening, which makes me think their Christmas morning isn’t very exciting. I remember her old vlogs she used to say “something they want, something they need, something to do and something to read” and stuck to that rigidly. There’s just no excitement or love that’s gone into that at all is there

That Christmas gift poem always seemed so joyless 😩
I LOVE seeing some weird and wonderful item and thinking “oh my god! My kid would adore that!” And seeing their faces when they open up something they never knew existed but that they love 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
See the kids aren’t getting so much for Christmas this year. What’s wrong Beggy! Is the government not giving out COVID money this year 🙄😏

Reactions: 15
I find it hard to believe that Safiya is still in to Lol dolls, my daughter was when she was 5 but she’s now 8 and has no interest in them at all.

Reactions: 13
My brother asked for balls of string one Christmas he would of been 8/9 and he got them from Santa! He was so happy….he used to tie the string round his teddy bears and hang them over the stairs!
A strange request but that’s something he wanted!
My little sister about age 10 was asked what she wanted for Xmas, to think of anything she needed. She wanted blue tack 🤣 she was delighted to get it on Xmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she still not working 🙄
Hmm not really. She's whoring herself out for £6 a month to 'close friends'. Begging for easy month, does 'talky stories but can't even make eye contact when she's doing them as she's so full of lies.

Reactions: 11
That bleeping poem was only for the sheep. Never did she follow this wanky tit… until she had to fork out for gifts herself of course.

Reactions: 7
I see Piers Morgan has pinched my Princess Pinnochio name for Begs for Meghan Markle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My brother asked for balls of string one Christmas he would of been 8/9 and he got them from Santa! He was so happy….he used to tie the string round his teddy bears and hang them over the stairs!
A strange request but that’s something he wanted!
My 2 year old has asked for yellow sweetcorn & pants ! So guess what’s getting wrapped up and out under the tree. Come on Mrs M just get poppy what she wants bless her. B&M do really nice packets of glittery tape in all different colours. My eldest loved it when she got it last year……and queue a B&M Xmas haul in 3…2…1…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly feel I’m might go to b&M buy the tape and post it to her! Hate the idea of it being the one thing she’s asked for and doesn’t get

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.