Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what an entitled spoiled madam she is. Not to mention lazy self centred witch. Wouldn’t get off her arse to help anyone unless there was something in it for her!
She really is an awful woman. I wouldn’t wish bad things on anyone ( well maybe I’d made an exception for her!) but if Lee lost his job they’d be screwed, she’s unemployable and he’s not the sharpest tool in the box. You’d think that losing her YouTube carer ( and believe me she would STILL be doing if she could still take in the easy money she did before!!) might make her think about having a back up plan but no, one she thinks it’s everyone else’s job to support her and she’s way too lazy to do any form of work! These awful MLM things appeal to her because she sees it as easy money.

Reactions: 23
She’s in the perfect position of having child free hours where she could volunteer but she would never do that. Selfish and narcissistic to the core 😡

Reactions: 24
The Princess Prick will have rattled even the most devoted of sheep with that post last night. I still can't get over it. The biggest scrounger ever with a swinging brick for a heart and straw for brains.

Reactions: 14
She really barely gets the girls anything. I know it’s not all about the presents but I can’t help but feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 17
Now posting video of it snowing ......meanwhile many of her neighbours are still without power - no doubt there will be another wholly insensitive photo of mug of hot tea

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She really hasn’t got a clue has she. As long as all is well in Rebecca Meldrums world then nothing else matters

She really barely gets the girls anything. I know it’s not all about the presents but I can’t help but feel sorry for them.
I always feel for S she’s the same age as my eldest and she seems so babied in comparison. Maybe it’s just her personality but the toys etc she gets given, how Rebecca dresses her how she’s treated. Maybe I’m too relaxed but mine is allowed to the park and out with his mates and dresses like a teenager 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She should caveat that post but saying:
I don’t have anything else to do that’s why I have all my presents bought & wrapped on 1st December !

** checks calendar for one day when there’s nothing to do apart from wrap and shop ** oh wait … job.

Reactions: 13
She spends more on herself in a day than she does on her kids at Christmas (I’m not saying you need to spend a fortune…I’m saying she literally buys any old tat…no thought into nice gifts at all )

Reactions: 28
I see she got that silver cross buggy for poppy that I posted on here 👀 but the kids have very little my son has more than the 3 of them put together for Christmas - they’ll be done opening them in what 5 minutes so much for the magic of Christmas

Reactions: 11
She really hasn’t got a clue has she. As long as all is well in Rebecca Meldrums world then nothing else matters

I always feel for S she’s the same age as my eldest and she seems so babied in comparison. Maybe it’s just her personality but the toys etc she gets given, how Rebecca dresses her how she’s treated. Maybe I’m too relaxed but mine is allowed to the park and out with his mates and dresses like a teenager 🙈
Why has she got them a variation of the exact same things? Safiyah is 10 years old - does age really want to be playing with the same things as her infant sister? Seriously? No thought has gone into any of that - she’s literally just chosen 3 of the same items each time. bleeping pathetic.

And what she has got a just a lot of cheap rubbish

Reactions: 24
I thought that. Safiyah’s pile is like something for a 5 year old.
I agree, Safiya pile looks for a young child. My daughter is 8 nearly 9 and she’s grown up all of a sudden. She doesn’t want toys etc she wants stuff more suited for her age. I just think Begay puts no effort at all in her kids for Xmas. I absolutely love sorting out my kids presents etc it’s all part of the fun!

Poppy’s pile is pathetic too, she’s only got 6 gifts and safiya has 11. That’s a big difference. I know it’s not about volume but her piles are so small

Reactions: 10
Why has she got them a variation of the exact same things? Safiyah is 10 years old - does age really want to be playing with the same things as her infant sister? Seriously? No thought has gone into any of that - she’s literally just chosen 3 of the same items each time. bleeping pathetic.
So much plastic tat again and apparently S is a young 10 and she hopes she stays that way!....really?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So much plastic tat again and apparently S is a young 10 and she hopes she stays that way!....really?
A young 10….. what, because Rebecca & Lee are fetishising her are trying to make her stay that way more like. Lee gives me the heebiejeebies yknow, I can’t put my finger on it but something about him just doesn’t sit right…..

• Sad
  • Sick
Those stories about the storms are beyond ignorant and shameful. She's outdone herself this time.

Those piles of presents are so mismatched and don't make any sense. Surely the girls have not asked for more of that.

The purse strings must be really tight this Christmas.

Masters degree over here, hun.

Maybe you need to go educate yourself "aye right" 🙄
I think she was talking about Meldrum, not you… lol

Wonder what she’ll be demanding from Pat this year? Another diamond ring to make her finger look even more ridiculous?

A young 10….. what, because Rebecca & Lee are fetishising her are trying to make her stay that way more like. Lee gives me the heebiejeebies yknow, I can’t put my finger on it but something about him just doesn’t sit right…..
Have you ever seen that really weird documentary (it was channel 4) about a dad taking his daughter to the hairdressers for the first time (she’s like 13) to cut her hair. He’s having a complete breakdown about it and keeps touching her long hair saying my little girl. It was meant to come across as cute but it actually gave me bleeping weird vibes. They’re not your doll and they don’t need to be kept acting or looking young for your own fulfilment 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well Boris must be a paid member of the buymeacoffee group and is sending up the military at Beggys request!!

8DE930B2-02DE-40DB-B552-545C57D15E3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.