Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she chooses to post a picture of her holding a hot cup of tea with new nails to comment on what’s going on? She is bleeping unbelievable.

There was a guy on the news on Monday night, he and his son were delivering hot meals to people (I can’t remember the area I’m afraid) and they’d done about 200. He broke down on camera because of the dire straits of the situation but probably out of exhaustion too. She’s too thick to realise that even if she did it for self-promotion - cos let’s be honest, she doesn’t do anything for any other reason - it would look good if she mucked in. Sitting on your arse making a terrible situation into politics is up there in your top 10 worst moments Rebecca, you shameless sow
The man and son you are referring to are from the next village along. 5 miles away! She’s almost within touching distance to help but doesn’t bother! Thankfully the community in the village had so many wonderful volunteers our checking on vulnerable everyday even though they themselves had no power or water.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The man and son you are referring to are from the next village along. 5 miles away! She’s almost within touching distance to help but doesn’t bother! Thankfully the community in the village had so many wonderful volunteers our checking on vulnerable everyday even though they themselves had no power or water.
What a guy! Thankfully there are probably more like him in the world than like Rebecca but she’s really shown everyone this week how selfish she is.

Surely even her loyal followers must wonder why she’s happy to do absolutely nothing for anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awwh she's been out 'dancing'....well we all remember the kitchen dancing. Very rhythmic is our Begster. 🎶😂
Cue next post of 'so so many of you were asking about my dress, shoes, knickers, hairspray... I've linked them below as I'm so good to you that way.. Oh and for the bits that are now sold out, here's links to something vaguely similar and more expensive but affiliated for a sneaky income to amazon, John Lewis blah blah blah. That'll mean I can continue to sit on my flat arse and feed off your Christmas shopping for 30 days on my aff link income laughing at the sheep all the time. I really am a clever girl, aren't I Lee, aren't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hope she didn’t start slapping her flat arse and have a manic look on her face like the time she danced on YouTube 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she look like a child that’s wearing something from the dressing up box….?!

359F469D-2DD5-49E0-94F6-3DB42810E4FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd be more interested in what Kath was wearing as she was always the more stylish of the pair.

Reactions: 7
Laughing that she’s all like “I went out dancing” to try to make herself seem interesting….
going out for a few glasses of Prosecco with grinning Cath down Belmont Street isn’t exactly “going out dancing”

😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t decide if it’s the Mum Chums she’s heading out with or her Mum’s Chums (again)

anyway, I think you forgot your filter my lovely!

5FA06FE1-4D31-41C4-A5A7-BE51626323C8.png
2A4296BA-69F0-43EC-8061-792727CE5B45.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwh she's been out 'dancing'....well we all remember the kitchen dancing. Very rhythmic is our Begster. 🎶😂
Cue next post of 'so so many of you were asking about my dress, shoes, knickers, hairspray... I've linked them below as I'm so good to you that way.. Oh and for the bits that are now sold out, here's links to something vaguely similar and more expensive but affiliated for a sneaky income to amazon, John Lewis blah blah blah. That'll mean I can continue to sit on my flat arse and feed off your Christmas shopping for 30 days on my aff link income laughing at the sheep all the time. I really am a clever girl, aren't I Lee, aren't I?
Exactly what you said :)

Attachments

Reactions: 3
That dress is a good couple of sizes too big. It would look better if it was more fitted

Reactions: 7
That dress is a good couple of sizes too big. It would look better if it was more fitted
It looks like it’s ok on the bottom but too big on the top. She’s carrying more weight now on her lower stomach, hips and legs so probably had to
Size up but it’s too big then on the top. She should have worn a separate skirt & top. A tighter slightly longer skirt in a leather look fabric with a sparky strappy top would have suited her better. Or a pair of those shimmery flared trousers with a little silky cami top and heels.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.