Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, but with a fire guard that actually fits properly too! If it’s slate on the hearth it comes up a treat with WD40 or there is a good Method hearth cleaner too.
Takes literal minutes
Yes I use the method one! From the looks of hers she would need to scrub off a few layers of dust & grit before she even got to the hearth 😬

Reactions: 7
Same, but with a fire guard that actually fits properly too! If it’s slate on the hearth it comes up a treat with WD40 or there is a good Method hearth cleaner too.
Takes literal minutes
Mrs M is so, so, so busy drinking hot tea, she’s just not got the time to clean it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only way she would have another baby would be if they split and she found herself a sugar daddy.

• Haha
That’s just what I came on to ask! How she has 110k followers I will never know. They can’t all be tattlers!
I just looked at one website it and it costs 300quid for 50k followers... not that much to invest to rake in thousands from ads.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lives in an expensive home
Holidays whenever possible
Finds money to buy herself whatever she wants
Trying to buy a second hand pram?
No shame in buying second hand, for some it's necessary to be able to provide presents those who are struggling to make ends meet by doing this she is depriving those who need to do this which is awful she recently ( allegedly ) bought Florrie a set of lol dolls for £100 yet won't buy Poppy a new pram given that her list is pretty small bless her.
She is a practiced liar so it could well he more lies or favouritism which is more likely she is truly vile and those fans following and praising her are vile too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes! I bet if he heard those words he will have his pants down quicker than anything 🤣🤢 i did feel rather sorry for him in that video as he wanted a boy so much
I didn’t feel sorry for him at all. All babies are a gift. You go into it knowing it’s 50/50. Don’t try if you actually care “what” you get as they’re all beautiful little individuals who deserve to be loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes I use the method one! From the looks of hers she would need to scrub off a few layers of dust & grit before she even got to the hearth 😬
I hate cleaning. I would rather gouge my own eye out with a spoon than clean. But at the same time, I have a bit of pride in myself so if I was showing off my fireplace (not a euphemism) to even my wee group of Insta followers I’d be sure it was clean, much less 100,000+ followers.

She thinks she’s so edgy but she’s really, painfully un-edgy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Slattern that one ! I clean and brush my fireplace and hearth everyday then lay a new fire. Takes five minutes!

I’m not surprised that that that dozy stupid witch doesn’t realise what a selfish wanker she is as she moans that there’s ‘no help from the military’ for those still facing problems from Storm Arwen whilst sitting on her flat pancake arse *drinking tea* and doing absolutely nothing to help anyone. Even though she has no job and her man slave is home caring for her kids. #loser #selfishcow

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.