Mrs Meldrum #119 The thread that’s as dead as her “career”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen online that Banchory primary has closed early because of the weather warning.. that’ll be nanny Lee on duty for the afternoon then
I’m sure they will have a lovely afternoon while Begs is off boring her ‘chums’ with her vacuous chat.

Reactions: 4
2 begs of buy me a coffee in one week. Either everyone has quit or she needs some more pennies for all the fantastic presents she's going to buy Poppy.

Reactions: 7
Those pesky inconveniences, I’m sure it’ll be their fault the school closed early and she had to ditch their Christmas catch up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can that footed get any narrower? 🤣 a few sheep's are asking where the boots are from. I feeling commenting that they look far too narrow to fit any adult feet.
She has the worst legs going. And she cannot pull off wearing skinny trousers with boots. She just hasn’t got the legs for that!

Reactions: 6
This morning her and Lee had a “cuppa” with her mum and friend. They are basically oaps now
If my husband had been away for two weeks and my kids were all at school we would be going back to bed not to the gym

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This morning her and Lee had a “cuppa” with her mum and friend. They are basically oaps now
If my husband had been away for two weeks and my kids were all at school we would be going back to bed not to the gym
Her & lee met up with her mother and one of her mother’s friends for a cup of tea……

Oh my god

Meeting up with your mum and her OAP friend….

Tell me you have no friends, no social life and no sex life without telling me….

If my husband worked away and we had a day to ourselves with no kids etc we would be spending the day together, alone, in bed. Catching up on lost time. Re-connecting. Enjoying eachother. Having a normal healthy relationship. What we absolutely would NOT be doing is going to my mothers for tea with her and old Doris from down the road….! What kind of life are they living?!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My husband just point blank would not come if I said I was going for a cuppa with my mum and her mate. He would tell me to piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My husband just point blank would not come if I said I was going for a cuppa with my mum and her mate. He would tell me to piss off
Exactly!!!!!!!!!

It’s just WEIRD. Who does that?! Why?!!!!!! What on earth have Rebecca & Lee got in common with her bloody mother and her mother’s friends?! What on earth?! Imagine them sitting there round the table drinking tea…. Wee Lee, the wee munchkin with no balls, sitting there with his crazy wife and her mother and dear old Doris from along the road drinking tea…..! Jesus bleeping Christ…….!

I love my mother. But I see her occasionally because as much as I love her, I don’t have much in common with her. And that’s perfectly ok. My husband gets on with her fine, but he wouldn’t spend time with her outside of family occasions. But neither of us would EVER willingly pop over to visit my mum and sit and spend our free time with her and one of her friends……….. ever. It would be weird, and awkward. It would never even be entertained…..

Reactions: 13
My hubby would barely come for a cuppa with my Mum never mind one of her nattery old cronies too!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.