Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stratavarius jeans.... I bought the same pair. The 8s are so small on the waist. They won’t go over my bum. All my other jeans are fine with an 8. I’m jealous (and surprised) she can fit them. How?! 😭
They are definitely not true to size. I ordered some direct from stratavarius in my normal size and I couldn't fasten them, definitely need to size up. Beggy telling porkies again.

Reactions: 12
She’s off her bleeping head this one.

why lie? Why lie all the time.

seriously Rebecca - why do you lie, every day, about the most ridiculous things? Why? What is wrong with you? It it that you crave attention? you made up the bizzare story about being cat called which was just so weird and very obviously a fabricated load of rubbish and now your making up some crap about being “so so sensitive” to caffeine and trying to imply that having an iced coffee has given you the jitters….. YOU ARE JUST TALKING RUBBISH! Just stop it. Do you have any idea how much of a fool you keep making out of yourself?! That EVERYONE watching this performance is LAUGHING DIRECTLY AT YOU. This tit isn’t funny or cute or interesting - it’s just making you look like a head.

if you haven’t got anything to talk about and are that desperate for attention that you keep having to make these silly stories up…. Maybe you need to get off your phone and get a life?!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Also tried that filter she’s using on her most recent stories - my face and colouring looked so different!! And I also looked like I had make up on…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I read that story right about 170 kilocalories for a 20 minute/9km bike ride? It seems very low in active calories.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s so full of tit! ‘Oooooh what can I do to get rid of caffeine in my body other than go for a run”?!! Yes that is sensible if your heart is racing, you dumbass!
Doesn’t chocolate have caffeine? Her velvetiser choc doesn’t seem to have same effect so not that sensitive! Just full of tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s so full of tit! ‘Oooooh what can I do to get rid of caffeine in my body other than go for a run”?!! Yes that is sensible if your heart is racing, you dumbass!
Doesn’t chocolate have caffeine? Her velvetiser choc doesn’t seem to have same effect so not that sensitive! Just full of tit!!
So does the kombucha she frequently drinks.
She’s honestly one of the most uneducated people I’ve ever seen.
Not just on diet etc.. but life in general.
It amazes me at times she is the same age as me and has no life experience.
My other half would be mortified if I gave up work and mooched about all day on the internet behaving like a 15 year old.

I think there’s definitely trouble in paradise.. BIL frequently visiting which NEVER happened before
The story about being grateful for getting to spend her life with her best friend
No Father’s Day post
Lee’s face/body language in the last few months.

edit:screenshot

Attachments

Reactions: 21
bleeping drama queen”. Yes Beggy, yes you are 🙄
she is a drama queen, there is no lie she won’t tell to create a drama to the person in the thread who said she’s off her rocker well yes I think she is and desperately needs some professional help because mark my words those little girls will definitely need therapy if somebody doesn’t reign this narcissistic egoist in and very soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is the luxury holiday to her dead grandad house coming up soon..
I can't see how lee can be happy hes trapped working like a dog.
The company is just her name now I think not his she owns majority or all shared.

Reactions: 5
Is the luxury holiday to her dead grandad house coming up soon..
I can't see how lee can be happy hes trapped working like a dog.
The company is just her name now I think not his she owns majority or all shared.
I’d imagine so.
Schools break up on Friday so will be next week or the week after before he goes offshore again

Reactions: 4
Sorry boss I accidentally had a coffee so am away to eat a banana and have a lay down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t know who to pity more, her for making up stories about “forgetting” to order a decaf for the sheep for asking if she’s ok and telling her to eat a banana 🤷🏻‍♀️
She drank a coffee. That’s it. Due to her own stupidity she bought and drank one she didn’t really want.
And the sheep duly go off and research how to provide a caffeine antidote.
I mean, come on 🙈

Reactions: 15
Seriously....? What the actually duck goes on in her head? The attention seeking drivel is getting more and more bonkers. There's something not right about it.

Reactions: 9
What on earth is she working up to? She's never mentioned this terrible caffeine sensitivity she has before, and now it's all she can talk about and she's brought it up loads over the past few days. I call bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know who to pity more, her for making up stories about “forgetting” to order a decaf for the sheep for asking if she’s ok and telling her to eat a banana 🤷🏻‍♀️
She drank a coffee. That’s it. Due to her own stupidity she bought and drank one she didn’t really want.
And the sheep duly go off and research how to provide a caffeine antidote.
I mean, come on 🙈
You can just picture that collapse at home and trip to A&E for photos can't you? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.