Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stratavarius jeans.... I bought the same pair. The 8s are so small on the waist. They won’t go over my bum. All my other jeans are fine with an 8. I’m jealous (and surprised) she can fit them. How?! 😭
For all we know they are a 12 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
laughing at all these brand new tattle accounts just randomly piping up on this thread over the last few days….!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
laughing at all these brand new tattle accounts just randomly piping up on this thread over the last few days….!
I like how they all stick up for her and then have a wee cheeky insult to her at the end. Same structure each time. Funny that!

Also for someone that can’t be arsed with her kids she sure as hell does like an AF for ice cream money.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really didn’t get what she wanted for her hair!

I have been working for the past hour, away to get myself and the youngest organised for nursery drop off, then back home to work for a bit, school drop off, then work, need to fit in post office run at lunch, school pick up, work, nursery pick up. Make tea, bed time and then likely to work for an hour or so again because there are not enough hours in the day! The housework is done late in the evening and genuine time with my kids is weekend, my husband works away a lot.

I would love her to do a day in the life of someone who is genuinely busy. I would imagine she would be rocking back and forth in the corner or having another collapsing episode.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really didn’t get what she wanted for her hair!

I have been working for the past hour, away to get myself and the youngest organised for nursery drop off, then back home to work for a bit, school drop off, then work, need to fit in post office run at lunch, school pick up, work, nursery pick up. Make tea, bed time and then likely to work for an hour or so again because there are not enough hours in the day! The housework is done late in the evening and genuine time with my kids is weekend, my husband works away a lot.

I would love her to do a day in the life of someone who is genuinely busy. I would imagine she would be rocking back and forth in the corner or having another collapsing episode.
Is that her Pinterest board?!!!!!

oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those stratavarius jeans.... I bought the same pair. The 8s are so small on the waist. They won’t go over my bum. All my other jeans are fine with an 8. I’m jealous (and surprised) she can fit them. How?! 😭
Coz she's got no arse to get them over! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just wankers that use the phrase ‘choppers Eve’?? Because it sounds very wanky!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ha ha I was thinking the same. That olaplex is clearly not working, her hair is straw!!
If the olaplex isn't working she is well and truly screwed and may as well shave it all off 🥴 unless she's too thick and doesn't understand how to use/apply it. Both are possibilities 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the olaplex isn't working she is well and truly screwed and may as well shave it all off 🥴 unless she's too thick and doesn't understand how to use/apply it. Both are possibilities 😄
she is so bleeping thick.

she cannot keep burning her hair with bleach every few weeks, and keep using heat on it, and have crappy cheap extensions put in by some unqualified idiot and then expect olaplex to magically turn her hair into silk when she is still mistreating it every single day?! Sorry but how stupid is she?!!

STOP bleeping BLEACHING YOUR ALREADY SERIOUSLY DAMAGED AND OVER PROCESSED HAIR! IT IS FUCKED!!!!! GO AND GET YOUR HAIR PROFESSIONALLY COLOURED BACK TO ITS NATURAL COLOUR OF BROWN AND START HAVING REGULAR PROFESSIONAL TREATMENTS DONE TO HELP LOOK BETTER WHILE ALL THAT DAMAGED CRAP GROWS OUT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I scrolled back in her feed after someone else said how much nicer her hair was dark. And I totally agree, it was so nice dark.

If she put a dark dye on it, it would still be frazzled and dark though wouldnt it? Like shed have to just leave it alone for like 2 years to be virgin hair to have it look as nice as nice as last time she had it dark?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I scrolled back in her feed after someone else said how much nicer her hair was dark. And I totally agree, it was so nice dark.

If she put a dark dye on it, it would still be frazzled and dark though wouldnt it? Like shed have to just leave it alone for like 2 years to be virgin hair to have it look as nice as nice as last time she had it dark?
If she went to a proper reputable hair salon and had it professionally dyed, treated and properly cut it would look infinitely better. Yes of course it’s still fucked - it’s never going to look as good as it used to and yes she’s going to have to let it grow out but at least if it’s dyed back to brown it can grown out without having anymore bleach on it, and she can then have regular treatments done to help keep it in as best condition as possible.

if she keeps bleaching it like this, it’s never ever going to get any better. You can see how damaged her hair is, anymore bleach is going to just burn her hair at the tips and it’s already starting to break off from the bottoms - that’s why it’s so thin and wispy. Bleaching the roots every few weeks is just carrying on the cycle of damage. If she keeps doing this she is going to end up with it just failing out. she needs to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.