Mrs Meldrum #112 Tell me you're bored and unemployed without telling me you're bored and u

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she should leave her hair as is, the crazy frazzled look matches her personality 🤣 I enjoy the straw!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I scrolled back in her feed after someone else said how much nicer her hair was dark. And I totally agree, it was so nice dark.

If she put a dark dye on it, it would still be frazzled and dark though wouldnt it? Like shed have to just leave it alone for like 2 years to be virgin hair to have it look as nice as nice as last time she had it dark?
I dyed my bleach blonde hair back to brown once - and it went green 😂😂😂 probably still an improvement on her straw stack tho tbh 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I call bullshit purely because if she had bought the set or even one of the bottles I'm sure she would have treated us to a lovely boomerang of her egg head with the product on....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish she’d shut the duck up about choppers eve. It should be my slave is home soon Eve 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would you not put your fabric softener etc inside one of the many cupboards?? 🤦‍♀️ Also the air fryer where you have clean clothes?? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
NOBODY asked how she cares for her ugly straw hair
Best treatment for straw. 😂

'just popped on to say'

The house must look awful the weeks the maid is away offshore. 'Deep clean'.... 🤢

'choppers eve'... I've actually never heard anyone other than her use it but I know others have heard it. But it IS incredibly wanky.

Lee isn't the only thing incoming.... An ad is. 🤷

We've already had the loved up crap, (yet no Father's day post? 🤔 Go figure). Cue the just off the rig, we're so happy photo with him looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Lastly, I'd be raging if a a so called friend posed with my baby and used the photo in an ad, swipe up or not. That's disgusting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So so lucky. My body just soaks up the fake tan sun and gives me a yuurrrrr round tan

B0F0959B-872F-4F2C-B17A-EC0EF41B488D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
In today’s episode of it didn’t happen…. Why oh why would you forget to ask for decaf if your so sensitive to it..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.