Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really appropriate either that in one shot you claim to be so shocked and emotional as to how little some have and then to follow it up with footage of your children receiving more gifts, and then you and your family heading out for drinks and a slap up meal? Granted, I'm not suggesting that these things should not happen in life , just think it's in quite poor taste given what the message of the vlog was insinuated to be. Complete lack of thought/ empathy again.( Did you notice they also went empty handed to CFINE ? not even a wee tin of beans or box of kindly gifted pouches ?)

Reactions: 23
Yep rocked up with no donations in true Meldrums style. They should be thankful they even turned up, the gifts that keep on kindly giving.

Side note - do they still not know how to edit vlogs properly after all this time? They cut scenes off half way through people talking. It’s so messy. My 5 & 11 year olds make better videos!

Reactions: 13
I couldn't watch the vlog. Got bored of all the ramblings in the car. That pouch though sounds gross.

Reactions: 5
Is it really appropriate either that in one shot you claim to be so shocked and emotional as to how little some have and then to follow it up with footage of your children receiving more gifts, and then you and your family heading out for drinks and a slap up meal? Granted, I'm not suggesting that these things should not happen in life , just think it's in quite poor taste given what the message of the vlog was insinuated to be. Complete lack of thought/ empathy again.( Did you notice they also went empty handed to CFINE ? not even a wee tin of beans or box of kindly gifted pouches ?)
Which proves her visit was because of the ad, not just a coincidentally timed visit to drop off a donation. Who goes to mooch around a foodbank, knowing they'll get money out of it and not even take in a bag of tinned goods!
Play it how you like but at the end of the day you have been paid to visit the foodbank. VILE, GREEDY, SELFISH PEOPLE.
I'll be spending some time this week getting in touch with media outlets to expose this in the press. No one should financially gain from doing something for a charity.

Reactions: 12
All she had to do on that first Fareshare post when she was asked is say something along the lines of ‘this particular post isn’t something I’ve been asked to do so not an ad. I will be working with Fareshare via an Ella’s kitchen promotion in the next few days but I thought it was such a worthy cause that I wanted to do an extra post highlighting it’
I would’ve regained a small amount of respect for then. No, it’s not the full truth but she would’ve actually been answering the question and showing that she’s slightly aware

Reactions: 6
Is it gone? I can't see it now. I bet she's keeping a wee list of names, like there's anything she can do with names anyway ?‍♀

Reactions: 4
I hate how smug they are finding out people's names ?? I really want to know if they know me now!!

All she had to do on that first Fareshare post when she was asked is say something along the lines of ‘this particular post isn’t something I’ve been asked to do so not an ad. I will be working with Fareshare via an Ella’s kitchen promotion in the next few days but I thought it was such a worthy cause that I wanted to do an extra post highlighting it’
I would’ve regained a small amount of respect for then. No, it’s not the full truth but she would’ve actually been answering the question and showing that she’s slightly aware
Same with the dlp fiasco though and she just never learns that a little bit of honesty goes a long way.

Reactions: 1
I'm sensing a well placed delete and block finger tonight! Which member of staff is going to be called in to finish the presents now that "Nana's gone to Spain" ?

Reactions: 7
I hate how smug they are finding out people's names ?? I really want to know if they know me now!!
What can she do? Sue us for speaking the TRUTH? ?????
Now we know she’s here under another name...Hi Reb! Despite you obsessively reading about yourself here you never actually learn do you? You just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. What a bloody boring life you must lead constantly reading, deleting, blocking, on & on & on. Has it not occured to you that if you did things the legal way that these threads wouldn’t exist & you could actually enjoy your life for a change? But you’re so arrogant & self-serving that you’ll keep on leading a half life. So you deserve everything you get in life.

Reactions: 17
How does she know your username on here?
No idea, she probably guessed. She thought I was Irish Mammy even though I’m Queenie. It’s because she’s obsessed & has come on here under so many aliases lol. She can’t keep away!

Reactions: 12
I am so angry about this vlog..You were getting paid by Ella's kitchen to promote a food bank - how low can you go???

Reactions: 6
How does she knows it’s you??
She’s getting desperate. However she’s not the only one who can rock an alias lol. She can look & look for “Laura Waring” but will she find her? She might find quite a few but she won’t find ME! ?????

Reactions: 14
No idea, she probably guessed. She thought I was Irish Mammy even though I’m Queenie. It’s because she’s obsessed & has come on here under so many aliases lol. She can’t keep away!
She must have read through all your posts on here to work it out. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.