Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you all thumbs down the latest Ella's kitchen vlog on YouTube!!! Can't work out if this is a face of I have no idea what you're talking about or 'i don't like you hurry up and get on with it so I can line my pockets with more ads'

... this hasn’t been uploaded yet ... ?

Reactions: 3
I love that she thinks this’ll do until next winter ? we get a truck load of mixed logs every 5/6 weeks this time of year
90CCA235-AB89-4AC8-A7E2-16642283B7DA.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I love that she thinks this’ll do until next winter ? we get a truck load of mixed logs every 5/6 weeks this time of year View attachment 3398
I mean, it’ll last them if they’re just doing the whole aesthetic fire thing—popping it on for an hour in the evening to feel and look “cosy”. But my family burns through that amount in a couple weeks tops. We have a house to heat.

I wonder if Ella's Kitchen have asked them not to post because working with her after the 'it's not an AD' is only going to lead to bad publicity for the brand?

So the melds put poppy to bed at an age appropriate bedtime and shock of all shocks. She slept better than usual!! Is poppy seriously their third child? They seems so clueless at times.
As they were saying it all I could think was yeah, poor kid is ill, of course she's going to sleep! That's the bodies way of recovering! ?

Reactions: 4
It was uploaded about an hour ago! So she wasn’t paid by fair share but she will have been paid by Ella’s therefore it is an AD! Not what she said at the beginning then ?

Reactions: 5
As they were saying it all I could think was yeah, poor kid is ill, of course she's going to sleep! That's the bodies way of recovering! ?
It’s convenient that Poppy has slept through after all of the Tattlers talking about how not-so-smug Meldrum has been after the “perfect Poppy” newborn stage ?

Reactions: 6
... this hasn’t been uploaded yet ... ?
Omg how come I have managed to see it before everyone else??

Why does she choose the thumbnails she does. That thumbnail looks like she want to kill the man talking to her. Prob wondering why he is telling her about the place rather than just letting her claim the fame and going.
Haha that wasn't the thumbnail I just thought I'd take a nice flattering screenshot at the right moment

I’m certainly not mrs m. I just think people need to be aware that your actions can cause serious problems to the family. If you were bullied daily what affect would it have on your mental health?? Her lies don’t cause you anything other than annoyance. Have a little though what people could potentially do to this poor woman if they carry on. Or do you get a kick out of knocking people down?
If the trolling doesn’t work play the mental health card! What a loser!

Oh you lot don’t disappoint on the comments this morning! Thank goodness there are others who see Lee for the grade A prat/weapon that he is! ???

Reactions: 7
Can someone let me know what happened with the Mrs Meldrum truth Instagram?
I’ve been away for a few days and totally missed it.

Reactions: 2
Please, everyone, stop worrying about being intimidated by a tiny, lying, jumped-up, toady, ball-less, conceited, arrogant, up to his ball-less balls in debt to Daddy Cannon, work-shy, skeletal, 80s hair little PUBIC figure little tit Lee bloody Sellbum! He can’t hurt you in any way. He’s running scared. These people are NOTHING in the grand scheme of things. Keep tattling! ?
Couldn't say it better myselr
Oh you lot don’t disappoint on the comments this morning! Thank goodness there are others who see Lee for the grade A prat/weapon that he is! ???
Wonder if thats how he feels manly these days since he's nothing but his wifes little errand boy. Maybe if you were anything more than a wet paper bag people might take you seriously ya belter. I would love to see either of those wee hobbits try and act like they do online in real life, to the faces of these people.
Away back in your dungeon and have another gin and tonic little boy

Reactions: 7
Does the Instagram page still exist? It’s not showing on my insta anymore, thansks?

Make sure you all thumbs down the latest Ella's kitchen vlog on YouTube!!! Can't work out if this is a face of I have no idea what you're talking about or 'i don't like you hurry up and get on with it so I can line my pockets with more ads'
I can’t see it!?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.