Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that 2 days before Christmas she is spending all her time deleting comments and scouring Tattle instead of spending time with her lovely girls and looking after poorly Poppy.
Once again showing where her priorities lie

Reactions: 19
What a sad existence they must be living right now...fingers at the ready to delete any simple bit of criticism. I thought today was supposed to be a quiet day with the girls.
Ah well, you dug the hole you are in Rebecca.
Crossed posts Edgylegend!

Reactions: 10
And as for the utterly moronic, and fairly disrespectful, comment about " smartly dressed people" using a food bank..................so what were you expecting Reb??????? That people who HAVE to use a food bank, and not just fanny past for self promotion, should have lost all pride in themselves and their appearance, before collecting food for themselves and their families ???
Honest to God, she just doesn't get it does she.............?
Just solidifies how clueless and spoilt she is. The fact that she doesn't even realize how disrespectful such a comment is shows how much of a self entitled snob she is!... in her FREE Next clothing:rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Hi all, loving this forum! Came all the way over from GG and can't wait to get stuck in!

Reactions: 18
Just solidifies how clueless and spoilt she is. The fact that she doesn't even realize how disrespectful such a comment is shows how much of a self entitled snob she is!... in her FREE Next clothing:rolleyes:
If it wasn't for daddy she'd be a bit more experienced in food banks and poverty. Not like she is able to earn her own money!

Gurugossiper it's a site similar to this
Is the reaction to her notanadfoodbankad as negative over there?

Reactions: 4
Think we all need to stop giving her get out of the tit resolutions! She said the fair share was not an AD when asked on insta, but did not then say it is part of my paid partnership with Ella’s kitchen, she’s so shady! As for the person saying of course they would’nt except payment for this AD and would’ve donated their fee...it has to be one of us surely!?? stirring the pot!!!

Reactions: 6
The comments section on this blog are brutal! ? About time though . What gets me is she still doesn't see that she's does anything wrong and will defend herself til the sun goes down. That is one of the symbolic traits of a narcissist!

Reactions: 7
Her and him are really coming across as not nice people, is it so hard to just be honest and truthful about “their job”.

I seem to remember a while ago she dicided to give the vlogs a miss as she found comments hurtful and let him do the vlogs, it didn’t last long as she was soon back, am I remembering this correctly?, or is my brain not working properly, if this was correct how must this oh so long thread be affecting her at the moment, but she still puts herself out there, so I have no sympathy with her or him.

I wonder what lies ahead for the Dumdums.

Reactions: 3
Latest Argos ad up on insta. "Happy Christmas to me from me" what a joke it is from Argos!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.