Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting desperate. However she’s not the only one who can rock an alias lol. She can look & look for “Laura Waring” but will she find her? She might find quite a few but she won’t find ME! ?????
Ahahhahahah!!! Good for you xx
She reads all the comments on here and then tries to work out who’s who by the comments! No wonder she said she was busy??! Such a crappy human being she is!! So full of tit!!!

Reactions: 9
20181223_171358.jpg
how can you be so blind? Soo frustrating. I guess I shouldn't blame the viewer, she's maybe not made it clear enough, I haven't actually watched the video so can't comment on that. Just went for the Queenie comments ?

Reactions: 8
Ahahhahahah!!! Good for you xx
Even if she did find me what can she do????
Have Lee swing his handbag at me? She seems to forget a few of us here have legal connections so if I was her I’d stop the whole threatening us with the police behaviour!

Reactions: 16
That vlog, honestly. She looks and sounds so bored while being given a tour of the depot. Just so disrespectful. Swanning about in her #gifted Next jacket with dolla signs in her eyes.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 3412how can you be so blind? Soo frustrating. I guess I shouldn't blame the viewer, she's maybe not made it clear enough, I haven't actually watched the video so can't comment on that. Just went for the Queenie comments ?
It beggars belief how stupid people can be! ? I’d love to see their stunned mullet faces when they eventually twig.
Poor Reb, trolling yourself. Pathetic.

Reactions: 5
Even if she did find me what can she do????
Have Lee swing his handbag at me? She seems to forget a few of us here have legal connections so if I was her I’d stop the whole threatening us with the police behaviour!
If I was you I wouldn’t worry?! There’s nothing she can do about it, and she’s no threat nor is that twit of her husband!?

Reactions: 5
Poor Poppy Sausage is nae well again...........well maybe no put her peeled, ready to eat, satsuma straight onto an obviously grotty Starbucks table ?

See this is how misleading she is. Even when told that she was paid, her sheep still think she did it for free ... Unbelievable
They following her therefore not very clever and easy to mislead!

Reactions: 3
If I was you I wouldn’t worry?! There’s nothing she can do about it, and she’s no threat nor is that twit of her husband!?
Lol, I’m not in the least bit worried. If I was Edgy I’d be worried though. Her House of Cards is about to collapse & she’s the one causing it.

Reactions: 15
Lol, I’m not in the least bit worried. If I was Edgy I’d be worried though. Her House of Cards is about to collapse & she’s the one causing it.
Well if she wanted to finish 2018 on an all time low she's certainly won first place for that. I do dread to think what carnage 2019 has in store for her ??

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely behind some of the YouTube comments... “will definitely check out the links” “what an inspiring video”

WHO IS WATCHING THESE VIDEOS AND BEING INSPIRED??? All they have inspired me to do is come on here/never buy Ellas kitchen again!

She’s getting desperate. However she’s not the only one who can rock an alias lol. She can look & look for “Laura Waring” but will she find her? She might find quite a few but she won’t find ME! ?????
I wonder if some poor unsuspecting Laura Waring has received a creepy Christmas message on Facebook from Lee ????

Reactions: 23
I'm no good at thinking up thread topics but it definitely should include this whole food bank debacle
Well I could think of a few words concerning Lee & rhyming with “Bank”...?

Edgy’s Upped the Ads
She’s got Lee by the Nads
Paid by Ella’s Kitchen
Can’t Stop all the Bitchin’

Reactions: 17
I get that Ellas Kitchen has a marketing budget and they choose to spend it on mummy floggers and they are trying to benefit a worthy charity, but why oh why can Mrs M not just be up front and truthful about it instead of trying to pretend she is so benevolent

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.