Mrs Meldrum #11 The Lying, The Mooch & The Smelly Wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which proves her visit was because of the ad, not just a coincidentally timed visit to drop off a donation. Who goes to mooch around a foodbank, knowing they'll get money out of it and not even take in a bag of tinned goods!
Play it how you like but at the end of the day you have been paid to visit the foodbank. VILE, GREEDY, SELFISH PEOPLE.
I'll be spending some time this week getting in touch with media outlets to expose this in the press. No one should financially gain from doing something for a charity.
?????

Reactions: 3
How on earth does she keep up with these forums? She has one on GG too I think. I’d be so embarrassed with so many people (you know, all 15 of us) talking about her! It must be a full time job yet it STILL doesn’t sink in!

Reactions: 6
It is so creepy that she is searching for posters names on here. Also, the food bank 'post' was an AD. No matter what she says, she went there with nothing at all to contribute and would clearly not have gone if she hadn't been paid to do so. I cannot believe anyone would think she went there out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 9
Can I just take this opportunity to say a massive well done on all the thumbs down on YouTube everyone . Theres over 70 now which is almost half of her likes! Soon her dislikes will overtake her likes!

Reactions: 15
Reb, you obviously read here. Here's an alternative caption for the opening of that Instagram post:

Today I was reminded of just how much of a privileged life me and many others live. As apart of my partnership with Ella's Kitchen, Lee and I were invited along with members of the media to visit our nearest FareShare depot!

That's literally all you had to do. It's the bleeping bare minimum but that seems to be even beyond your capabilities right now. People don't like being lied to or misled. Just be clear and people would have no problems with you.

Reactions: 28
She’s speaking about decluttering on stories...how much decluttering could you have to do when you’ve just moved house. Surely would make sense to do it before you move, they were just too busy getting free holidays to dlp!!

Reactions: 12
They seem to be on a path of self destruction now and it’s a one way street for them but they’ve only led themselves there! They are so deluded they think that everything they are doing is above board and gaslighting those who dare try and bring the truth to the table. To go as far as trying to uncover peoples true identity, Lee messaging people on Facebook and Rebecca on the latest YouTube ad that she said wasn’t an ad trying to use scare tactics really are the actions of someone who is so so far backed into a corner that they don’t know what to do other than try play detective to see if they can scare anyone else away before they lose it all together

Reactions: 9
Reb, you obviously read here. Here's an alternative caption for the opening of that Instagram post:

Today I was reminded of just how much of a privileged life me and many others live. As apart of my partnership with Ella's Kitchen, Lee and I were invited along with members of the media to visit our nearest FareShare depot!

That's literally all you had to do. It's the bleeping bare minimum but that seems to be even beyond your capabilities right now. People don't like being lied to or misled. Just be clear and people would have no problems with you.
If she had just worded it that way she could have saved herself a hell of a lot of trouble

Reactions: 5
She’s deleting comments at the speed of light! Can’t handle the truth.
Before these ones disappear as well:

Reactions: 6
If that's the case reb why did you invite the evening express newspaper to film you as well?
Wow somebody give edgy an obe for her outstanding contribution to charity ? wtf does she think it makes her look better because she wasn't actually paid to visit only to advertise. Ok ponocchio pretty sure there would be no mention of a food bank if you weren't getting paid. Honestly if she had a brain she would be dangerous ?

Reactions: 7
What did she give to that charity anyways?? Didn’t she show up empty handed? [emoji85]

Reactions: 12
Rebecca you were not specifically paid to go to the foodbank..correct

You were paid to PROMOTE Fareshares work at the Foodbank, and Ellas pouches donations,part of which included a media visit to the depot.

THAT IS NO DIFFERENT. You did not go of your own accord, nor was it your idea to go. It was ochestrated for you to attend at a specific time by someone other than yourself. Whether Channel Mum, Ellas Kitchen or Fareshare made arrangements it is still a visit in association with a paid promotion. It was not a charitable gesture, wasn't done without benefit to yourself. You couldn't even take in a donation.

You are still a cretin of the lowest order.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She’s deleting comments at the speed of light! Can’t handle the truth.
Before these ones disappear as well:

Have to laugh at that last comment ? No love, I think we all know them well enough to know they will not do anything unless there’s something in in for them! ?

Are my comments still on or have they been deleted yet? ?

Have to laugh at that last comment ? No love, I think we all know them well enough to know they will not do anything unless there’s something in in for them! ?

Are my comments still on or have they been deleted yet? ?
If they were on the video they've been deleted I think! I can't see them! (I went looking for your reply! ?)

Reactions: 3
And as for the utterly moronic, and fairly disrespectful, comment about " smartly dressed people" using a food bank..................so what were you expecting Reb??????? That people who HAVE to use a food bank, and not just fanny past for self promotion, should have lost all pride in themselves and their appearance, before collecting food for themselves and their families ???
Honest to God, she just doesn't get it does she.............?

Reactions: 14
@Queenie just been on the video but can't see your comments.
Did see this though ?
She must’ve deleted mine then lol. Oh well, I feel another alias coming on...?
I’m just so glad people are starting to notice her shameful actions. Obviously there’s still brainwashed sheep but the tide is definitely turning!

I get that Ellas Kitchen has a marketing budget and they choose to spend it on mummy floggers and they are trying to benefit a worthy charity, but why oh why can Mrs M not just be up front and truthful about it instead of trying to pretend she is so benevolent
This completely. I don’t care that they are being paid by Ella’s but her inability to be clear is so poor. If she had two brain cells the whole thing could be portrayed in a very different manner and really drive awareness. This is just so shady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.