Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them all today at Portobello 🙊 I nearly approached to ask where her jeans and trainers were from, I’m so glad for the #aff links!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Weird why do we need know how much orange juice cost.
Return of the 5 year old circa 1980s cardigan that looks itchy.
What a saddle. What a boring life even away from home they boring.

Reactions: 12
Did she delete the £5/glass orange story - must of read our criticism on here! 🤣
Edit to say my bad it’s appeared on stories again!

Reactions: 4
Weird why do we need know how much orange juice cost.
Return of the 5 year old circa 1980s cardigan that looks itchy.
What a saddle. What a boring life even away from home they boring.
Because it ‘proves’ how ‘affluent’ they are, spending £20 on four glasses of juice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not tight but £5 for a small orange juice? That bugger had better have been grown in the garden of Eden and squeezed by God himself! I smell 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not tight but £5 for a small orange juice? That bugger had better have been grown in the garden of Eden and squeezed by God himself! I smell 💩
It looks like they are on the royal mile so it would not surprise me , tourist mark up and then some having been probably closed for so long

Reactions: 4
Becs likes to think she’s so edgy in Edinburgh!
Edinburgh is a city of culture, so I’ll shove on my trendy DM’s and stand out, maybe grab a pastry for breakfast! Hahahah! She’s such a bellend!
she couldn’t cope with a life in Edinburgh if she complains about £5 orange juice!. Means she’d actually have to think about getting a real job than trying to flog plastic face scrubbing tat online 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
It looks like they are on the royal mile so it would not surprise me , tourist mark up and then some having been probably closed for so long
It’s La Locanda on Cockburn Street.

Becs likes to think she’s so edgy in Edinburgh!
Edinburgh is a city of culture, so I’ll shove on my trendy DM’s and stand out, maybe grab a pastry for breakfast! Hahahah! She’s such a bellend!
she couldn’t cope with a life in Edinburgh if she complains about £5 orange juice!. Means she’d actually have to think about getting a real job than trying to flog plastic face scrubbing tat online 🤣🤣🤣🤣
According to the menu the OJ is £3.80.....! Not £5.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.