Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's the case, why does she lie all the freaking time? What's her problem?

Reactions: 13
"The girls aren't particularly bothered about another day wandering in the rain". Take them them some where that is NOT YOUR bleeping CAKE AND COFFEE AGENDA! They'd be fine at Edinburgh Zoo or one of the many other bleeping child friendly venues. Honestly, just who is this weekend for???? It is not for the children, it truly IS ALL ABOUT HER!! What a selfish bleeping mother.

Reactions: 26
If that's the case, why does she lie all the freaking time? What's her problem?
She’s a freak. She’s got some serious compulsive liar tit going on, has done for years. I don’t believe a single word that comes out of her mouth, everything she says is either an out & out pack of lies or it’s a distorted version of reality that she creates inside her twisted little mind. She’s not right in the head at all.

Reactions: 16
I’m a bit sad and looked at restaurants on The Royal Mile average price for 200ml of fresh orange juice ...£2.95 ......bloody Pinocchio

Reactions: 12
"The girls aren't particularly bothered about another day wandering in the rain". Take them them some where that is NOT YOUR bleeping CAKE AND COFFEE AGENDA! They'd be fine at Edinburgh Zoo or one of the many other bleeping child friendly venues. Honestly, just who is this weekend for???? It is not for the children, it truly IS ALL ABOUT HER!! What a selfish bleeping mother.
Yeah surely if you are going to Edinburgh with kids, the first place you’d think to take them is the zoo?! Does she seriously think 3 young kids want to wander around the city all day in the pissing rain?! She’s such a useless bastard.

Reactions: 25
Yeah surely if you are going to Edinburgh with kids, the first place you’d think to take them is the zoo?! Does she seriously think 3 young kids want to wander around the city all day in the pissing rain?! She’s such a useless bastard.
Or even Museum of Childhood, Dynamic Earth , National Museum of Scotland...all 3 of mine have loved going there when younger

Reactions: 20
So a couple of hours at camera obscura and a scrunchie from primark is the girls weekend in Edinburgh treat?

Seriously, when we go, all the daytime activities are for the kids. Yes there may be a coffee and cake in there but we don’t just make the kids wander around aimlessly for hours.

If we’re fortunate enough to have family babysit so we can go out in the evening, that’s a mega bonus.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So a couple of hours at camera obscura and a scrunchie from primark is the girls weekend in Edinburgh treat?

Seriously, when we go, all the daytime activities are for the kids. Yes there may be a coffee and cake in there but we don’t just make the kids wander around aimlessly for hours.

If we’re fortunate enough to have family babysit so we can go out in the evening, that’s a mega bonus.
Didn’t they go to CO the last time they were in Edinburgh?!

Reactions: 1
They would rather spend thousands on a bleeping peloton but not tickets to get into the zoo.
She’s such a selfish witch

Reactions: 31
But that costs money and her and her prick of a husband won’t get anything out of it and can’t boast about going shopping and how much tit costs on Instagram. Nothing they do is for those girls, they just get dragged along to the boring tit Beggy wants to do, pretending that she’s on a girly shopping weekend or that she’s cultured by just walking around Edinburgh and having a drink on the Royal Mile. She’s a wanker, a selfish one too.

Reactions: 10
Lying over the price of orange juice is a new low!
Isnt it just absolutely ridiculous?!!!!!! I’m not sure that it’s particularly shocking though. She lies about EVERYTHING. Fake tan, lip filler, how many calories she burns, having a job, what breed the dog is, who paid for the house, DLP, every time she says “so many of you have been asking” etc etc etc literally every single word out of her mouth is garbage.

But that costs money and her and her prick of a husband won’t get anything out of it and can’t boast about going shopping and how much tit costs on Instagram. Nothing they do is for those girls, they just get dragged along to the boring tit Beggy wants to do, pretending that she’s on a girly shopping weekend or that she’s cultured by just walking around Edinburgh and having a drink on the Royal Mile. She’s a wanker, a selfish one too.
Yup. You can bet that they only went to Portobello to tag it on Instagram and so she could have a photo taken on the beach with her take out coffee and her matted barbie hair flying around in the breeze. Bet they were there for all of 15minutes while she took endless photos of herself. She’s a sad act and lee is a wet doormat for putting up with it.

Reactions: 14
Isnt it just absolutely ridiculous?!!!!!! I’m not sure that it’s particularly shocking though. She lies about EVERYTHING. Fake tan, lip filler, how many calories she burns, having a job, what breed the dog is, who paid for the house, DLP, every time she says “so many of you have been asking” etc etc etc literally every single word out of her mouth is garbage.

Yup. You can bet that they only went to Portobello to tag it on Instagram and so she could have a photo taken on the beach with her take out coffee and her matted barbie hair flying around in the breeze. Bet they were there for all of 15minutes while she took endless photos of herself. She’s a sad act and lee is a wet doormat for putting up with it.
Totally agree, it’s actually really sad and such an empty existence. To be so self absorbed and shallow just baffles me, I really don’t get it. There’s absolutely no genuine joy or pleasure or contentment with anything at all in her life. Everything she does is keeping up with the Jones’ and to show off on Instagram. It’s a totally hollowed out life.
I think Lee just can’t be arsed with trying to put his foot down. I imagine she’d make his and the girls lives hell so it’s appears to me that it’s easier to go along with her whims and pretence at a so so happy life for an easy life 🤷‍♀️ Either way, it’s miserable and pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Those kids must be bored shitless walking around in the endless rain! As long as Beggy gets her Insta content though eh!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.