Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on here to say about the hair 🤢 so grim. It’s given me an itchy scalp - looks smelly, and infested.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh you bunch of bastards you’re making my head itch!!!!
Has she taken her kids out of school ? After all the school they have missed over the last year?? Stupid cow!!

Does she ever go anywhere without her mother?????

Reactions: 16
How can she seriously think that hellish matted grim nylon hair looks good?! It’s awful. It looks like it smells like wet dog.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her fireplace is still bleeping filthy
Yep. Makes you wonder if they maintain it all
Oh you bunch of bastards you’re making my head itch!!!!
Has she taken her kids out of school ? After all the school they have missed over the last year?? Stupid cow!!

Does she ever go anywhere without her mother?????
I was here here to ask about school. Can she just take them out as she chooses? My only assumption is Scotland has come if you want school policy. Those girls will have no regard for any structure! They’ll never get a job if they are continued to be so called raised this way. She baffles me

Reactions: 12
Florrie/Florenso/Floss/Favourite Child's hair also looks like rats tails. Far too long and unkempt.

Reactions: 9
Yep. Makes you wonder if they maintain it all

I was here here to ask about school. Can she just take them out as she chooses? My only assumption is Scotland has come if you want school policy. Those girls will have no regard for any structure! They’ll never get a job if they are continued to be so called raised this way. She baffles me
There’s no fine system in Scotland, so you can take the kids out of school during term time - although it is recorded as an “unauthorised absence” that’s as far as it goes; no fine, no other implications.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surprised she didn’t have a free food box parcel delivered and waiting for her after her challenging day in the capital....you know....as they can’t afford extra luxuries and all......

Reactions: 5
I think it’s funny that she describes herself as mooching around!! I lived in the USA for a few years and there “mooching“ means ask for or obtain something without paying!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Beggy is the past has obtained loads of freebies and is always hinting for freebies on instagram ......wood burner, pizza oven etc etc....
She is the ULTIMATE moocher!!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hilarious. That’s poetic justice or some such right there.

Next thread suggestion: ‘Beggy’s on the beg. The ultimate moocher.’

I think it’s funny that she describes herself as mooching around!! I lived in the USA for a few years and there “mooching“ means ask for or obtain something without paying!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Beggy is the past has obtained loads of freebies and is always hinting for freebies on instagram ......wood burner, pizza oven etc etc....

Reactions: 12
That’s my understanding of the word mooch too - or to hang around whilst others are working! Also very apt. Hence why I hate hearing it used to describe wandering around as it has such negative connotations

Reactions: 10
This is brilliant! 🤣 All the days she said she was ‘mooching’ she was telling us the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can a child of Florence's age never have been on a bus before? Even though I drive I still took them on a bus ride because it was a new experience. It is such a simple but exciting thing for a small child to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.