Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me how little they seem to do to make those girls happy/entertained 🤷‍♀️ Surely it’s what being a parent is about!? So far this weekend I’ve taken my eldest to two classes, we’ve done a birthday party, a trip to soft play, a trip to the trampoline park, and it’s only 2pm on Sunday - still have an afternoon to fill! It’s what my weekends are all about 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yup. You can bet that they only went to Portobello to tag it on Instagram and so she could have a photo taken on the beach with her take out coffee and her matted barbie hair flying around in the breeze. Bet they were there for all of 15minutes while she took endless photos of herself. She’s a sad act and lee is a wet doormat for putting up with it.
I bet her sister can’t believe how much worse she is every time she sees her. Her mum sounds just as bad and it’s harder to notice when you see people all the time but her sister must see it

Reactions: 6
Begs is on the mooch, always humping her pooch. She lies about everything- what’s going to be the next MLM?!!!

Reactions: 12
Lee looks really chuffed in that beach photo of all of them 😂 must be enjoying his weekend 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not tight but £5 for a small orange juice? That bugger had better have been grown in the garden of Eden and squeezed by God himself! I smell 💩
They are in the super touristy area .... fools and their money are easily parted. Even better if it is someone else's money!

Reactions: 3
They are in the super touristy area .... fools and their money are easily parted. Even better if it is someone else's money!
She’s lying though. As usual. The glasses of juice didn’t cost £5 each at all. She’s lied about it. They cost £3.80 each.

Reactions: 8
Yeah surely if you are going to Edinburgh with kids, the first place you’d think to take them is the zoo?! Does she seriously think 3 young kids want to wander around the city all day in the pissing rain?! She’s such a useless bastard. Well
Edinburgh Zoo
Deep sea Queensferry.
Butterfly World.
Loads for the children. But that would mean spending money 💰

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen that group picture on her grid. OMG Lee has well and truly checked out of that relationship 😱 I know it’s a snapshot but he looks physically, mentally and emotionally distant. That coupled with all the other pictures of them together confirm big troubles to me. He can’t even fake a happy face/smile now, it’s hugely strained from his side. Think he’s only staying there for the girls.

Reactions: 23
See you need to book the zoo. But she’s so edgy that she thought she could turn up and say Dontcha know who I am. And the girl on the desk was like “No booking... no getting in!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even in the current situation there’s so much for the kids to do. Zoo, camera obscura, the castle, dynamic earth, the National museum is wonderful, even a wander through one of the art galleries for 30 minutes before heading to Primark.

If you can be bothered to take your kids out of school for the day you should be bothered to book something and have a plan to entertain them.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen that group picture on her grid. OMG Lee has well and truly checked out of that relationship 😱 I know it’s a snapshot but he looks physically, mentally and emotionally distant. That coupled with all the other pictures of them together confirm big troubles to me. He can’t even fake a happy face/smile now, it’s hugely strained from his side. Think he’s only staying there for the girls.
Whats the picture like?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.