Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was literally the most boring boomerang I have ever seen, and that is going some considering this is Beggy’s thread.

I mean, what does she want in response...?
“OMG, you’re so amazing, you’ve started your washing machine!”
“OMG, I wash my sheets on Tuesdays too!”
“You are such an amazing mum, you wash your children’s sheets!”
FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her hair is literally yellow without a filter on it.. WOW 😳
It’s awful. It’s just so bloody drab and dull and boring. Lifeless, over processed limp hair. It’s not in any particular style, it just hangs there doing nothing for her at all. It’s just shite.

Reactions: 14
Bloooooody hell what has happened to her head? I thought she got it cut and coloured yesterday? What a tip it is. Seriously haven't seen hair in that crap condition in a long time.... Most people embraced lockdown hair and used it as an opportunity to not colour/heat damage as much and build up strength and condition. Not this prick.

Reactions: 13
Bloooooody hell what has happened to her head? I thought she got it cut and coloured yesterday? What a tip it is. Seriously haven't seen hair in that crap condition in a long time.... Most people embraced lockdown hair and used it as an opportunity to not colour/heat damage as much and build up strength and condition. Not this prick.
It's yellow like a 60 a day (and years old) smoker nicotine stained hair! 🤣 She paid for this???? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Clean sheet Tuesday” - sorry what 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This used to be a Monday thing, she used to always go on and on about how Monday is her fave day ever and she changes all the beds on Monday and Monday this and that... personally Monday can suck it! But clean sheet Tuesday is not going to catch in I don't think 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.